For Amber

I Had Enough

 

 
 
Walking hand in hand, Krystal and Amber entered the school. Shocking fellow students as they pass by them, but they didn't mind, being stared at is something they experience in their daily lives.
 
The walk to Krystal's classroom was filled with the couples teasing and fellow students stares. Reaching Krystal's classroom, Amber kissed Krystal's forehead and bid goodbye.
 
" What the?"
 
" Amber and Krystal... Together?"
 
" Kryber is REAL?!"
 
Are the words that are coming out of the students that had witnessed the act of the couple. Amber didn't mind and walked to her homeroom with a smile. Before Amber can open the door of her classroom, someone pulled her.
 
" The heck happened?" The person said shaking Amber " Chill, I can explain" Amber said and the shaking stopped " I confessed to her yesterday" Amber said to Yuri as Yuri let go of her hold on Amber.
 
" You know your gonna deal with the other Jung, right?" Yuri said, staring intently on Amber " Yes, yes I will" Amber answered, unmoved by the stare. Yuri groaned " What is it with you?!" Yuri said, shaking Amber once again.
 
" You know you'll get killed!" Yuri said, not stopping one second on shaking Amber. " I... Am... Fine... As... Long... As... YAH! Stop shaking me!" Amber said and step a meter away from Yuri.
 
" Your gonna help me, okay?" Amber said, balancing herself. Yuri raised her brow " Help you? In what way can I help you without getting KILLED?!" Yuri stressed the word killed.
 
" Jessica's your girlfriend" Amber said and smirked, Yuri raised two brows this time " So?" Yuri said, as she scoot closer to Amber, crossing her arms. " Hows that gonna help?" Yuri questioned.
 
" Psh, your her Seobang. She'll keep calm" Amber proudly stated, Yuri thought for awhile. You can even hear the gears on her head move " I'll help you" Yuri said and Amber jumped in joy.
 
" But you do know that, even though I'm there she still can be icy" Yuri stated " I know, but it will lessen a tiny bit" Amber said, pinching the air, indicating how small it will lessen. Yuri nodded, undertanding Amber's point.
 
" So when will you meet her?" Yuri asked as they walked infront of their classroom " I haven't asked yet" Amber answered, opening the door...
 
 
" WHEN DID IT HAPPEN!?"
 
A loud scream was heard as Amber opened the door, you can even say her eardrums broke. Amber poked her ear and sighed in relief when she can hear, she glared at the trio infront of her.
 
" Yesterday" Amber coldly said " We're sorry, we wont do it again" The trio, consisting of Hyoyeon, Jonghyun and Key, apologized simultaniously. Amber nodded woth her arms crossed.
 
" Good to know" Amber said and uncrossed her arms and patted her friends " Any questions? But this time, no shouting" Amber said and soon they bombared Amber with never ending questions.
 
----------
 
Meanwhile on Krystal's side
 
" OMG! Krys, your together?" Luna asked as she squeled her way to Krystal, I mean literally, Krystal nodded shyly. Luna squeled higher than her normal high pitch. " Ow, Luna keep it down" Sulli complained as she poked her ears.
 
" I'm sorry, its just that..." Luna stopped, stopping her squel " I'm the president if the ' KB Association' " Luna said, Krystal and Sulli raised a brow " KB Association?" They both wondered in unison.
 
" It stands for KryBer Shippers" Luna said a matter of factly, Krystal and Sulli nodded to whatever Luna said. " Anyway, where and when did she confess?" Sulli asked. " Well, its nothing special really" Krystal stated as she sat down on her seat.
 
" Come on tell us" Luna urged, Krystal shook her head " You'll just uter the word ' Thats it?' " Krystal said and imitaded Luna. Luna pouted " I don't sound like that" She said and playfully punched Krystal's shoulder.
 
" Won't believe me? Fine, I'll record it" Krystal said and took out her phone " She confessed at the mall" Krystal said and played the record button " That's it?" Luna said exactly as Krystal said it.
 
Sulli laughed at Luna's reaction " Bwahahaha, Soojungie play it, play it" Sulli urged Krystal to play the record and sure she did. They laughed as Luna tried to snatched the phone when Krystal kept repeating it.
 
" You guys are so mean" Luna pouted and crossed her arms " Aww, we're sowwy" Krystal said with aegyo. Luna groaned " You always go for the aegyo" Luna said and pinched Krystal's nose.
 
" Its because you love it" Krystal said and smiled " Maybe you should give Amber some fanservice, do some aegyo around her" Luna suggested, upon hearing the request, Krystal covered her red face with both her hands.
 
" That would be so embarrasing" Krystal said, shaking her head frantically " Oh, come on she'll love it" Luna persued Krystal " Come on, she'll love you more" Sulli joined in.
 
" F-fine!" Krystal finally gave in " Yay!" Both Sulli and Luna cheered. The. The teacher came in " We'll expect it, this lunch" Luna said as Sulli and her went to their seats." What have I got myself into" Krystal whispered low.
 
------------
 
Heya! Miss me? hahaha