Popping the Bubble

I Had Enough

 

Amber texted Krystal early saying she can't walk Krystal to school, when actually she was just behind her. She planned this the time she woke up. She even wore a hat and used her handkerchief as a mask to cover half her face. People were looking weirdly at her but she didn't mind, she was doing this for Krystal. She stopped dead on her tracks, seeing that Krystal was close to their school gate.

 

She swiftly took off her disguise and ran to Krystal, covering her eyes with both her hands. Krystal panicked a little, getting caught off gaurd. " I'm a thief." Amber said, Krystal calmed down, knowing it was Amber. Amber took off her hands, making Krystal face her. " And I'm here to steal your heart." Amber said and smiled dorkily.

 

" Your at it again." Krystal said and smack Amber's shoulder lightly " hahaha you want me to change your name to violent Krys? With a heart?" Amber asked and Krystal just glared at her. " Stupid." Krystal said and intertwined her hand with Amber and they both went to class.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

It was lunch time and Amber was in the phone with her sister. " When are you going to tell her?'' Amber sighed " Maybe when its dismissal?" Amber questioned, more like to herself. " You can't hide this forever Am, she has the right to know." Amber looked down. " I... I just... don't have the stregth to see her cry." Amber said as a tear fell.

 

" I know how you feel Am, But don't make it hard for both of you. The earlier she knows, the more she'll be prepared. And you might not know, if you told her more later, she'll hate you. And we all know you don't want that, don't you?"  Amber looked up the sky and took deep breaths.

 

" I'll tell her now." Amber said " Good luck" and with that, the call ended. Amber messaged her temple, thinking deeply how to say it to Krystal without shocking her. " What am I thinking, whatever way I say it she'll be shock in the end." Amber said and sighed for the nth time today.

 

Amber stood up and headed to where Krystal was, at their tree, were they carved their names together. " Did you wait long?" Amber asked and sat beside Krystal. Krystal shook her head, she brought out boxes of food and fed Amber. " Hmm... This is good." Amber said giving two thumps up.

 

Krystal giggled " Thanks, my mom cooked it." Amber smiled " Good to know my mother-in-law knows how to cook." Amber said and Krystal got the hidden message " Yah! I can cook too you know." Krystal said, while pouting. " I wasn't even saying something." Amber said and this time fed Krystal.

 

" Just to put some information about me in that llama brain of yours." Krystal said and this time fed Amber. Amber smiled " I'm going to miss you and your smile." Amber said, making Krystal stop what she was doing. " What are you talking about?" Krystal asked, sensing something was off.

 

" I was afraid to tell you this... but I have to." Amber said, clunching both her hands. Amber took a deep breath, she looked at Krystal directly.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

" When I leave, I want you to text me every night, okay?'' Tiffany said and wrote on her pink notepad. " As well as no going out on clubs." *write* " Curfew on 9, no your an adult so 10." *writes* " Babe." Taeyeon called out. " Oh! and skype every saturday *writes*" Tiffany continued writing. " Babe!" Taeyeon this time shouted.

 

" Yes? Do you have suggestions?" Tiffany asked " No, but... I assure you that I'll follow the schedule, ok?Taeyeon said, standing up to make Tiffany sit. " I myself has a note for you to remember." Tiffany listened well. " I love you and only you." Taeyeon whispered on Tiffany's ear. Tiffany smiled.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" I'm leaving, krys and I don't know when I'm coming back."