Start Anew ( Part 3)

I Had Enough

 

ATTENTION: the italics are the flashback, and the normal text are the present. And also, I will write the flashback in my point of view, though Tiffany is telling the story.
 
 
-------
Taeyeon and Tiffany stood there, unmoving. Observing the difference when they last saw each other, Taeyeon smiled " You've gotten more prettier" Taeyeon complimented. Tiffany nodded and hung her head low, feeling the butterflies in her stomach hatched from their cacoon.
 
Taeyeon's smile faded a little and she forced a smile, seeing Tiffany hung her head low, she thought that Tiffany hated her for leaving without telling her. " Y-you've gotten a little taller" Tiffany said and tucked the strands of hair that was covering half if her face.
 
Taeyeon was relieved that Tiffany spoke to her, she was expecting a cold shoulder, but was glad that it wasn't. Taeyeon walked towards Tiffany and held her hand out, Tiffany hesitated alittle but gave in. Their fingers touched and an electric feeling was felt, they met eyes, but looked away after seconds.
 
Tiffany smiled at Taeyeon, And Taeyeon smiled dorkily in return " You haven't changed" Tiffany said as Taeyeon pulled her towards the old tree. " I guess you can't change the old me" Taeyeon said and traced the carving, Tiffany blushed when she notices that Taeyeon was only tracing her name.
 
Taeyeon seemed to be on her own world and Tiffany noticed it. Tiffany decided to join Taeyeon and also started tracing, but only Taeyeons. Taeyeon looked at Tiffany and Tiffany showed her eye smile. Taeyeon laughed sadly and looked away, Tiffany caught the act and gasp when she felt Taeyeon intertwine their fingers.
 
" I want to bring you somewhere, do you have time?" Taeyeon asked and had her full attention on Tiffany, Tiffany nodded and Taeyeon began to walk, tightening the hold on Tiffany's hand. The walk to the desti-
 
"You guys are so cheesy, huh?" Amber said and sipped her fourth bubble tea. Tiffany glare at her sister "Yah! I wasn't finished okay?" Tiffany said and pointed her two fingers at her eyes and to Amber, doing a I'm-watching-you gesture.
 
Amber lifted her hands up, Krystal slapped the back of Ambers head. "Will you just listen?!" Krystal hissed, Tiffany cleared " As I was saying"
 
The walk to the destination was quiet, none spoke, but it was comfortable. On the way, Taeyeon would simply rub Tiffany's hand with her thumb. " We're here" Taeyeon spoke, they were at Seoul SM High School. Tiffany was both shocked and excited.
 
Shocked because they were infront of her high school where she and Taeyeon graduated. Excited because its been years since she last went inside " Lets go?" Taeyeon asked and Tiffany enthusiastically nodded her head. Taeyeon chuckled, and started walking with Tiffany trailing behind.
 
Tiffany's grip on Taeyeon's hand slowly began to lessen until, Tiffany didn't notice that Taeyeon was gone. " Tae, theres our classroom" Tiffany excitedly said and turned around but was met with an empty hallway. " Tae?" Tiffany called out, she was worried and began to doubt.
 
" Tae?" Tiffany called in a quivering tone, scared that Taeyeon was just a fragment of her imagination. " Tae..." Tiffany sobbed " Tae, don't leave me..." Tiffany said in a whisper, Tiffany covered her face with both her palms.
 
Tiffany felt arms wrap around her and she knew it was Taeyeon, she hugged Taeyeon gripping a handful of Taeyeons shirt, not wanting Taeyeon to leave her. "Please, please don't leave me..." Tiffany pleaded.
 
"Shhh, I'm sorry" Taeyeon rubbed Tiffany's back "Don't cry" Taeyeon kissed Tiffanys shoulder lightly ti calm her down. Taeyeon whispered soothing words to Tiffany, ignoring the low mumbles of "I hate you" that came from Tiffany.
 
" You can't hate me, Fany" Taeyeon kissed Tiffany's forehead " Why are you so sure" Tiffany answered in her hoarse voice. " Cause I know..." Taeyeon started " Cause your special to me..." Tiffany stayed silent " Cause you were there for me and I was there for you too..." Tiffany closed ber eyes.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Cause I love you"
 
 
 
 
 
-------
I'm not sure how many parts this will have :P
 
Oh! By the way, would you like a YulSic flashback too or back to KryBer? ( I wouldn't write Jongkey, since I'm not a big fan of )