Joke no more

I Had Enough

(Krystal's POV)

 

I was rooted to my spot never moving until I heard the bell rang, ' uhg I'm late for class'  I thought to myself and ran all the way from my class, i hurriedly open the door but there was no teacher in sight. I saw Sulli walk in front of me. " The teacher said that they have a meeting today so they had to cancel two classes" Sulli explained to me.

 

i smiled at her and said thanks " So have you thinked of a plan for revenge yet?" Sulli whispered for only the both of us to hear, i shook my head and sighed " Not yet, my brain is not functioning very well" I said. Sulli smiled and we went to our seats. I took a glimpse at Amber to find her staring back at me. She smirked evily.

 

then it hit me, she must be planning no good again. I should think of a plan fast before she do something to me again, and I havent even did my revenge yet. For now i have to put my guard up for as for now. Me and Sulli chatted about different kinds of things that would put out if our mind.

 

Our session was cut off when a teacher came in, we all went back to our seat. when I suddenly remember that Amber seats right beside me. When she walked past me to sit down I think I saw determination in her eyes.

 

'She is totally planning something'  I thought, as class started I keep glancing at Amber. You don't  know what would be going on in that evil mind of her. Class ended with me not noticing.

 

I packed me things and I saw a paper in my desk, it couldn't be trash cause its folded neatly. I opened it and it read :

 

           I'll Be waiting at the rooftop

                                                       - Amber

 

Right, she said that earlier. I hurriedly pack my things and rush outside where I see Sulli standing at the wall. She looks up at me and has a confused face." Where are you going?" Sulli asked catching up, cause I'm walking so fast.

 

"I'm plotting my revenge" I said and went up the stairs, " Why are you hurrying?" Sulli asked " Cause right now, I'm meeting Amber Josephine Liu" I said and she stopped dead on her tracks. "WHAT!!!" Sulli screamed.

 

" I awhile ago and she just clicked" I stop to explain. " You know it must be dangerous to go there you know" Sulli said, " Ssul, she's not a killer" I said and opened the door to the rooftop. Sulli didn't follow me then.

 

I saw Amber's back, ' Its time to show what you've got ,Jung ' I thought to myself. " Amber" I called out to her. she turned around with a surprised face, ' Show Time"

 

( Amber's POV )

 

After class I left a note at Krystal's desk, then went straight to the rooftop. the air blew through my body. ' Its so relaxing here' I thought to myself.

 

"Amber"

 

I turned around surprised to hear my name said by the person, whom I've come to hate. I looked at Krystal and I thought my eye sight is tricking me ' Is Krystal blushing?!' I thought. I rubbed my eyes to see if my eyes are not deceiving me.

 

It's not, Krystal IS blushing. I think I can't control my control myself right now, when did Krystal have this cuteness in her? I at least succeeded in putting a poker face on. But its about to break when Krystal tuckered her hair on her ear, while she was blushing . ITS CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!!!

 

I covered my face with my hand, I could feel heat rushing to my face. ' Ugh ,why must she be so cute right now? ' I thought and put my hand down as well as my head. ' i can't control myself any longer '   

 

I walked straight to where Krystal is and pushed her against the wall, she was shocked. Of course, who wouldn't be? I slowly lean my face closer to her face, inch by inch our faces decrease in space. until our lips connected.

 

A/N: Sorry for not updating this past many days or even months, I was studying for our evaluation. And it was today, I hope I passed