Chapter 2

Love by accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnie, you’re back," Jessica greeted her manager, sitting up on the bed. "So..did that girl say what she want?"

"Yes..it’s nothing.." Soyeon replied, sighing, rubbing her eyes and sat down.

"What? What do mean?"

"I'll tell you the whole story...."

Outside.

"So..." Taeyeon said, awkwardly..

"Um..Thank you for helping Jessica out. We really appreciate it. Thank you," Soyeon politely bowed.

"No,no" Taeyeon stopped the girl when she bowed. "It’s okay, and it’s my pleasure to be helping her," Taeyeon said and grinned.

"Oh..Thank you," Soyeon grinned back. "We can't make you do this and not repay anything back..please tell us what you want."

"W-what?" Taeyeon asked confused.

"Youre helping us, and we want to repay you. Tell us anything and we will try to give it to you.." Soyeon explained again.

"No, no. I don’t need anything. You don’t have to do that," Taeyeon declined the offered, waving her hands.

"Yes we have to do this..just tell us--"

"No...I'm doing this not because of money or any other stuff. I'm doing this because I'm a big fan of Jessica shi. I don't want anything back. " Taeyeon said sincerely.

"....." Soyeon looked into Taeyeon determined eyes. 'She really means it...'

"I'll remember to tell the reporter that I'm just a friend, driving Jessica shi since she forgot her driver license at home," Taeyeon repeated what the girl told her earlier while they were walking out."And..Miss Manager, thank you," Taeyeon bowed, smiled, and walked away.

Soyeon just stood there in silence as she watched Taeyeon walked away.....'She..really dont need anything? Why is she thanking me?' Soyeon pondered.

--

"That was it. She walked away after saying that," Soyeon said while drinking in some water.

"Really...? Are you sure she really meant it?" Jessica questioned not fully trusting the girl.

"Yes. Her eyes...if you look at her eyes..they looked really determined and real.." Soyeon said, trying to described how Taeyeon's eyes were like.

"Well....Yuri told me to give her some money to shut her up, but.."

"Jessica, she said she don't need money or anything. She’s doing this because she’s your fan," Soyeon reworded what Taeyeon said to her.

"Yes i un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter