I'm Not Letting Her Go

Love by accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Update :) Sorry for taking so long 

***

 

Taeyeon and Jessica sat silently in the taxi, still having their hand intertwined. Jessica glimpsed at Taeyeon and saw the girl sniffing multiple times and coughing.  

Jessica was about to say something but a sneeze came out instead.

Taeyeon turned her attention to the girl as scooted over to the middle seat. She put her hand over Jessica’s forehead and her cheeks to check her temperature. "You're getting a little bit warm....Your hands are cold though." Taeyeon grabbed the other hand and grasped on it to keep it warm.

During that time, Jessica stayed quiet, but she was very thankful and kept taking glimpses at the Taeyeon.

***

"Those two..ha~" Soyeon sighed while scratching her forehead then put her hands on her hip. "Krystal..your sister--"

"Unnie...I know about everything...you don't have to explain," Krystal said unemotional as she felt anger because of Jessica's actions.

"W-what?"

"I said that I knew about this lie!" Krystal gradually increased the loudness of her voice and attitude. "How freaking bullsh*t. I can't believe you guys are stupid enough to do this crap. FAKE marriage? Are you freaking serious with me? Goddamn.." Krystal furiously fired and drank down some water to calm her heart down.

"Krystal..." Tiffany frowned as she saw the girl exploded. Good thing Sunny and Narsha is knocked out and Hara went home or they would've heard all these stuff.

**

Taeyeon, who was outside of the door, heard everything that Krystal said and looked at Jessica who was frowning. She sighed out and slid the doors opened, entering the house with Jessica behind her.

**

Hearing and seeing the door slid out, the girls turned their head and saw who it was; they noticed that the two’s clothes were all drenched.

Soyeon sighed while staring at them with her arms crossed.

Taeyeon bowed apologetic for abruptly leaving, on behalf of Jessica and her, when she saw them. There was a moment of paused until Taeyeon pulled Jessica closer to her and walked her to their room.

Taeyeon got some clothes for the girl as she said, “You should go shower first or you’ll get sick.”

“Tae-”

“Just go shower first. Don’t feel guilty or anything because it’s not your fault.” Taeyeon smiled and walked outside to the living room.

Jessica frowned knowing that she had ruined Taeyeon’s birthday and her relationship with Krystal, but the way Taeyeon smile warmed up her heart, and it somehow took away some of her guilt.. She tightened her fist and scolded herself for not thinking before acting.'Why are you so freaking stupid Jessica Jung!’

***

“Taeyeon, you should go shower or change. You’ll get sick,” Tiffany said as she saw the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter