Chapter 34

Love by accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Feb 17th

Taeyeon sighed, seeing no one in the room again when she entered it. She walked to the bed and planted her down, while looking at the calendar on the wall. “She’s busy... I know that she’s busy, but I....I miss her..,” she mumbled, releasing another sigh.

Deciding to freshen up, Taeyeon took off her jackets and went straight toward the bathroom after getting her clothes off.

The reason why the girl has been acting this way was because of Jessica Jung. Of, course, Jessica Jung. She had been gone for almost 2 weeks because of her busy schedules..

The only thing that made Taeyeon kinda upset about the whole thing was that the girl didn’t say a word about her leaving...Not a single note or anything at all. So the last time where she saw her was when she hugged Jessica and left for work. “That girl.....aish~” Taeyeon let the warm water covered her bare body as she relaxed herself.

***

“Taeyeon?” a brunnette peaked in the room, wondering where the older girl is. She heard the shower running and walked to the bathroom. “Taeyeon?” she slightly opened the bathroom’s door and heard Taeyeon humming a bright, light tone. The girl giggled and called, “Come out for dinner when you’re done, Taeyeon.”

Taeyeon heard and stopped her humming. She peaked her head out and asked, “Krystal, you cooked?”

“Yah, I’m pretty good...or do you want to let Tiffany-unnie to cook?” Krystal asked, with a smirk.  

Without thinking about the choice, Taeyeon answered immediately. “Arasso, I’ll be right there.” Taeyeon reverted her body back to the continue showering but something caught her attention. “Oh, Krystal.”

“Yeah?”

“You look nice with that hair color...keep it like that,” Taeyeon said and smiled.

Krystal smiled and exited the room.

***

“Tiffany, about the project we had today, do you think it’s better to make--”

“Tae.......” Tiffany glared up with tired eyes as chewed on her rice. “No work related conversation please.....I’m sick and tired of hearing about the new project...just do whatever to make the quality and the quantity good..” Tiffany said as she grabbed some soft tofu with her chopsticks.

Looking at how the girl was struggling, Taeyeon got her spoon, scooped the tofu up, then put it right on Tiffany’s bowl. “Aigoo...there you go.”

Just right before Tiffany could say anything, her phone rang right next to her. She excused herself then headed to her room.

Krystal and Taeyeon were eating until Krystal asked the girl a question, "Have unnie call or text you?"

Taeyeon looked down at her bowl and moved her head side by side.

Sighing in almost defeat, Krystal started to scold Taeyeon; she asked her why she didn't take the first step and call Jessica and many other things.

“Yah, Krystal, what am I suppose to do when your sister doesn't want to talk to me?”

“How do you know that she doesn’t want to talk to you?”

Taeyeon kept silence and sighed as she went back to eating. “She’s busy....”

Krystal scoffed at the lame excused. “That’s your excuse for not calling her? Yah, are you a pabo?? Kim Taeyeon, do you really like her or not? If you do, please catch her into your arms, and if you don’t.........wait. No. You have to like her since I already see you as my sister-in-law, and I don't want anybody else to be my sister-in-law, you got it?!” Determined, Krystal said loudly.

Taeyeon was slightly surprised by Krystal. The girl never really said anything good about her so this was the first, wait, if it’s even a good thing. “Krystal...Don’t think about it....everything will happen if it wants to happen....Yah, what if you’re sister is not happy being with me? You wouldn’t want that to happen right?”

Taeyeon grasped onto Krystal’s hand and put the chopsticks on her hand. “Eat first then think, alright?”

Exhaling loudly, Krystal gave Taeyeon a deadly glared then ate her food quietly. ‘To me, she seems to be the most happiest with you...that’s why I want you to make her fall for you...i want you to make every of her days to fill with joy.’

***

Bali, Indonesia

“Jessica, we have one more interview tomorrow and might have some extra time, so if you wanna go anywhere tomorrow, tell me,” Soyeon said, closing the door to the hotel.

Jessica nodded then heard the door locked. Right after that, she released a long, tiring sighed. She jumped on the bed and made herself feel comfortable as she put her stuff animals, that she got from fans, on the other side of the bed. She felt empty and slightly lonely knowing that the other side of the bed is empty.

Jessica had her face faced the stuff animals as she brushed her hand on one that slightly reminded her of Taeyeon for no reason.

‘You look so cute and happy in the outside....but what are your true feelings inside? Why do you always make me feel so weird when I’m not suppose to feel like that?’ she continued to brushed her hand on the cat cute face. ‘The time you cried.....why were you crying anyway? I felt so shocked...I never knew that someone who's always so happy and bright like you could cry so painfully...There’s so many things that I don't know about you....Wait....do I want to know more about you? Should I want to know more about you....? Would it be a mistake........if....I.......I..........start falling for you?’

Jessica closed her eyes, bringing the stuffed animal closed to her embrace, and gently, squeezed her arms around it. As the clock ticked, Jessica’s thoughts, one by one, emptied out by itself.

***

Feb 18th

Morning~

“Wow! There’s so many fans here to meet you~ Hello, Jessica,” the lady spoke as she heard the fans cheered outside.

Jessica waved to her fans through the window and reverted her attention back to the woman.

“Okay, what we all want to ask you is, how’s your marriage life? Fun? Hard? Tell us.”

Jessica giggled first then released a sigh. “Um.....Well, I could say that it’s pretty refreshing and new. Marriage is a big thing and we’re trying our best everyday to make everything good.”

“It’s a good thing to hear...Oh and about your wife, we got a video of her singing in the cafe. Should we see it,” the lady motioned the cameraman to the video.

Jessica turned her head to the screen and saw a familiar figure popped up on the screen with the guitar on her hand. ‘This was....when we went on the date together...’

The fans and her, plus the lady, watched the video together till the end.

“Wow, her voice is amazing!” the lady commented after it got shut off.

Smiling, while nodding, Jessica agreed. “She’s an amazing woman and I don’t think I’ll ever ask for more than that.”

“Wowww, I’m so jealous...She’s beautiful and have such a nice voice...”

Jessica nodded, smiling from ear to ear. “Yes. Many people say that she’s lucky to be marry to me but I think the opposite. I’m the lucky one. She’s very caring and nice..so I’m the lucky one here.”

The fans and the lady “awwwh” as Jessica said those things about Taeyeon. And the thing is, it’s all the truth. She was very very lucky to have met Taeyeon...and now, Taeyeon is one of the people she worry about the most and she just can’t help but to worry about her....

***

“You did a g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter