Taeyeon vs. Yuri

Love by accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

DOUBLE UPDATED ^^

ENJOY READING ^^

****

March 10- morning

“REALLY?!” voices shouted out in surprised when they heard about Taeyeon’s mom and the car.

“I’m sorry if the car takes up the space...I couldn’t refuse her gift....and--” Taeyeon panicked a little, feeling that she’s troubling them.

Soyeon chilled the girl down by saying that it’s okay while Krystal secretly smiled wanting to ride on the car.

“Krystal, don’t even think about it. I don’t trust you with that car and it’s Taeyeon’s,” Tiffany began to lectured the little girl until another presence showed up, coming out from her room.

Krystal took a glimpse but stopped when Jessica came closer.

“Are you feeling okay?” Soyeon asked seeing the girl’s pale face.

Jessica nodded as she got her jacket. “I’ll wait for you in the car..” Jessica said and went out before she heard anyone.

Taeyeon finished her breakfast and went toward the kitchen.

Soyeon sighed as she finishes up her breakfast. Before she went outside, Taeyeon gave her a lunch box for her and Jessica to eat and another breakfast box for the one and only, Jessica Jung.

Soyeon smiled and thanked her before she took her leave.

Tiffany looked down and got up her seat. “I’ll be going now,” she said quietly with no energy, unlike her usual self.

“Oh Tiffany!” Taeyeon said as she handed her a pink lunch box. “I made one for you too. It’s not that great but eats some then work. Don’t just work, okay?” Taeyeon reminded the girl. “And this time...Let me drive you :),” Taeyeon said.

Taeyeon hurried and got her things before she and Tiffany went out, bidding goodbye to the lonely “cat” at home.

“What the....I’m home alone again??” Krystal said to the air as she looked at the dishes the girls gave her to do. “Should I go and get a job...?”

The girl finishes the dish and went to the couch. She sat down and the TV while getting out her phone. Her eyes went back and forth from the TV to the screen of her phone until all her attention focused on the text that she just received. Her eyes widened out reading the text out loud in English, “‘I’m here in Korea, Krystal. Where are you?’”

She saw the caller ID of the text and widened her eyes. “What the heck....Why is she here?” She said, voice shaking. ‘Damn it....’

Krystal deleted the text and shut off her phone. Her face frowned as her head filled with the text. “Damn it.” She hissed again, wondering if the person will find out where she lives or not..

“How am I supposed to explain to Jessica about this if she finds out...ARGHH!!!”

****

-Makeup room-

Jessica ate the food that Taeyeon had cooked for them, quietly as she still felt kind of out of the world. The food was delicious, she must admit. “How can Taeyeon be so talented?” she asked in her head. Jessica’s lips lifted upward as she thought of Taeyeon’s bright smile, unconsciously.

Soyeon noticed the smile, thankful that the girl is feeling relax now and not so tense. “You know that Taeyeon found her biological mom? That’s pretty amazing isn’t it? After that many years...”

Jessica heard and slightly frowned. ‘That means they’re in good term with each other now...Back then when Mrs. Kwon came over to the house because of her ankle...I overheard them talked. Everything felt so tense back then....But...doesn’t this mean that Yuri....Yuri is an adopted child then? Yuri.....Y..ur--’

“Jessica!” Soyeon said out loudly, breaking Jessica’s thoughts. “What are you doing all spaced out? Are you sick?”

Jessica shook her head as she set the breakfast box down. “I’m fine...I’ll go get some water. Call me when we’re ready for the photo-shoot..”

“No, I’ll go. Just stay here and get some rest..” Soyeon said as she got up and left the makeup room.

Jessica sighed, feeling her body getting hot unlike usual. ‘How will Yuri take in this information...? Or will Taeyeon..hides everything?’

Jessica closed her eyes, trying to clear every thought away. 'Whatever the future holds.....I just hope everything will be okay between them..’

**

-Lunch Time- Tiffany’s company

Taeyeon clos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter