Taengsic Day

Love by accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm sorry for not updating for such along time~ That's why this one is kinda long so I hope all of you like it!!!!

 

 

7:00 A.M

~ring~ring~ring~

Taeyeon heard her phone rang obnoxiously and searched eagerly for it, trying to turn the ringtone off.  After she got hold of the phone, she slid the green button over and answered. "Yoboseyo?" her voice sounded harsh and scratchy.

 

Her eyes jolted opened when she heard the caller's voice. "Mrs. Kwon! Oh hello!" Taeyeon greeted, supporting herself up. "What can I help you with?" She asked rubbing her temples.

 

'I want to ask if you like to join me to dinner today since you've helped me out a lot.'

 

"Oh, it's okay you don't have to worry about it. You don't have to treat me," Taeyeon gratefully declined, seeing the door slowly creaked open showing a red-haired girl.

 

'No no it’s a must. You have to come okay? Meet me at the market and I'll come pick you up okay?' Mrs. Kwon insisted.

 

Taeyeon felt like she can't decline, so she agreed even though she's in this state. "Alright, I'll meet you there..Okay.. Bye Mrs. Kwon," Taeyeon waited for the woman to hang up and sighed out. She looked up and saw a confused look on Krystal's face. "I have a plan today."

 

Krystal nodded for a sec but later shot Taeyeon a surprised expression while yelling out. "You ain't going anywhere! You're not going anywhere in this condition." Krystal stomped near the girl.

 

A smiled escaped Taeyeon's lips as she thought, 'is this kid worrying about me or does she just want to yell at me? Well, I guess I could say that she's warming up to me now.'

 

"What's with that face of yours? It's weird stop it." Krystal snapped and smacked at Taeyeon's head.

 

'Well her attitude is still the same.'

 

Taeyeon cleared and told the girl that she felt fine and even better than yesterday. She even let the girl felt her forehead to make sure that she's not lying.

 

Krystal took a few steps back as she read the thermometer. "Oh my god, you're right. How is this possible? You were sick yesterday a-and you also drank?! What are you??" she finally asked backing up.

 

Taeyeon giggled and shrugged. "I don't know what happened but my body feel lighter and for some reason, I feel so happy inside, you know?" Taeyeon said with excitement and stars were literally appearing on her eyes.

 

"Nope, I don't know what the heck you are talking about," Krystal answered, careless about the whole thing.

 

Taeyeon went back to normal and poured.

 

"Well I'm here to tell you to go out and eat breakfast. Get ready or I'll tell my sis to come and beat the crap out of you," she warned and closed the door.

 

Taeyeon sighed. 'Maybe I should teach her a lesson someday…haha, Just kidding…well I need to go and get ready!'

 

When she finished her business, Taeyeon went out and greeted everyone. She went over and sat at the empty seat next to Jessica. Taeyeon flashed a smile at the girl but Jessica just abruptly turned her head and faced forward. Taeyeon's smile faded and stayed quiet, feeling confused of why the girl was acting this way.

 

Tiffany came over and checked on Taeyeon, like usual, and told her to stay home for another day just to make sure.

 

When Taeyeon told everybody that she wont be home for dinner, eyes shot up and all the attention was on her.

 

"What do you mean not going to be home for dinner?" Jessica finally spoke out.

 

Taeyeon slightly turned her body toward her to answer. "Well, I agreed to meet someone today and eat dinner with them," Taeyeon paused and scanned through the girl's expression. She knew that they wanted more information. "Um, I helped her out this one time--" She heard all of them 'ah' out and continued, "--and I couldn't decline the offer. She was persisted so I just agreed on going. I can’t call her now when I already told her that I’m going, right?” Taeyeon heard no sound from anybody; She faintly smiled. “I’ll be fine. I’m not that sick anymore,” she assured them and proceed to tell them more of where her and Mrs. Kwon is meeting, then got back to eating.

 

As everybody ate, Jessica just sat there in thoughts and barely touched her food. She took a glimpsed at Taeyeon then a little sighed escaped. She set her chopsticks down, slid up the chair and stood up as she retorted,  “Thank you for the food.” Jessica walked over to the couch and laid down.

 

Worried that there was something wrong with Jessica since the girl didn't touch her food at all, Taeyeon mouthed out the words, “is she okay?”  to the three that was at the table.

 

Soyeon looked at the date and remembered something about Jessica. “It must be her time,” she whispered.

 

‘Her time? What does she mean by her time???’ Taeyeon thought as she tried to figure it out until it finally hit her. “ahhh~”

 

8:10

 

When Tiffany and Soyeon left to go to work or talk to the director about why Jessica can't film today, Krystal was in charge of washing the dishes while Taeyeon wipe off the tabletop, and Jessica being lazy on the sofa watching the drama, “Good Doctor.”

 

Taeyeon, being considerate, brought over some water for the girl to drink. She set the cup on the table as she sat comfortably on the sofa, relaxing her body.

 

“Thank you,” Jessica uttered softly as she carefully grasped her hand around the cup like it was some fragile creature. She drank the water down thoroughly and set the cup down the table.

 

Feeling that they had nothing to talk about, Jessica decided to start the conversation. “When are you going to meet her?” she asked.

 

“Oh, around 5-ish,” Taeyeon shortly replied.

 

Jessica nodded awkwardly. ‘Man, I started the conversation but she just had to replied like that...doesn't she know how to keep a convo going?? What the heck are we going to talk about now??’ Jessica thought,  putting on a relax, blank expression on even though she's going cray-cray inside.

 

“Taeyeon, can you give me that thing over there?” Krystal asked out from the kitchen, drying the dishes off.

 

Taeyeon got up and walked obediently over toward Krystal who looked like she was very busy sorting out the dish.

 

Jessica’s gaze unconsciously followed Taeyeon as she rested her chin on top of her arm. When she saw the girl who obediently followed Krystal’s orders, thoughts about Taeyeon started to grow. ‘She looks so cute when she smile....she look like a little kid...Lol Krystal is like a giant compare to her.’

 

Thoughts like that kept going through her head until she got a grip of herself. ‘What the heck? Does that 3 words really tremble my heart that much that I’m thinking about her this much?’

 

She decided to get up and walked around the house to distract herself from thinking about the girl. Jessica dragged herself back and forth until she gave up and flopped back down the sofa, suddenly feeling depressed. (Hormones)

 

“Hey, Imma go out for a bit. Brb,” Krystal said as she took her keys while winking at Taeyeon and jerking her head toward Jessica.

 

Taeyeon sighed and lightly shook her head left to right, knowing what Krystal want. To her, Jessica will never fall for her and that thought stayed when she met Yuri. Yuri had the looks and money. She’s the perfect candidate for any girl/boy.

 

Krystal showed Taeyeon her fist and jerked her head again tow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter