Continuing the story.

Love by accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Clashing their bodies together, Taeyeon and Jessica hungrily kissed each other like there was no tomorrow. Jessica reached behind Taeyeon’s back and unclipped her bra while pushing Taeyeon against the wall.

Taeyeon felt her bra loosen, back against the wall, and Jessica soft lips against hers. Taeyeon’s leg slowly lose it strength as Jessica started to place small kisses on her neck and collarbones. Jessica broke the kiss as the older girl descend on to the ground. Taeyeon tilted her head up to look at Jessica who was smirking and was removing her tops, revealing her toned waist and a pink laced bra cupping her s. Next, Taeyeon saw the girl lowering herself as she strapped her legs around Taeyeon’s waist and sat on her thighs.

Jessica moved her face closer to Taeyeon and asked teasingly, “do you want to remove my bra for me..?”

Taeyeon’s face was flushed. Her heartbeat was beating way too fast, and she was breathing heavily. ‘Omg Kim Taeyeon, calm down,’ she thought. She gulped down and nodded slightly before placing her fingertips on the bra straps. She was avoiding Jessica’s gaze but the girl cupped Taeyeon’s face and tilted it upward. Their brown orbs met passionately. ‘Ah, I can’t…Imma die...my heart is beating too fast….

 

Dammit..she’s so beautiful..’

 

Jessica came in and gave Taeyeon a peck seeing how nervous the girl was. Taeyeon was more nervous than yesterday when they did it. “Taeyeon-ah, don’t be so nervous, okay?” Jessica smiled at the girl and seeing Taeyeon smiled back, made her feel more assuring that the girl wanted this as much as she does. Jessica scooted back and kissed Taeyeon’s stomach, hearing a surprised gasp from the older girl. “Let me make you feel good, Taeyeon” Jessica stated and made her way to kiss the girl on the lips. Then she placed her hand on the girl’s left , giving it squeeze. She rubbed her thumb around Taeyeon’s hard hearing soft moans coming from the older girl. “You’re so cute, Taeyeon-ah...” Jessica whispered into Taeyeon’s ears then released a moan unexpectedly when she felt a squeeze on her .

“I can’t let you have all the fun...” Taeyeon murmured then kissed Jessica. She slowly pushed Jessica down onto the futon as she got on top of the girl. It was Taeyeon’s turn to tease the girl.Taeyeon started kissing the girl’s neck, then down to her stomach. Both hands caressing Jessica’s s.

Taeyeon moved her hand towards Jessica’s underwear and slowly pulling them off.

“Taeyeon-ah, please......”

 

#ynight#

***

*Morning*

“Thank you for coming, Jessica” Taeyeon’s grandma said, grasping onto Jessica’s hands.

“No thank you for having me,” Jessica said and smiled back. “It has been really nice staying here, thanks to everyone.”

On the other side, Taeyeon was saying goodbyes to her little friends.

“Unnie, you better come here again to visit with Hara next time okay?” Moonbyul and Wheein said as they pouted.

Taeyeon smiled and patted their heads. “Definitely.” Taeyeon sighed then gave the girls hugs.

*

Jessica exhaled calmly as she looked at Taeyeon’s hometown one more time before the two of them leave. “This is a great place, Taeyeon-ah. Thank you for bringing me here,” Jessica said.

Taeyeon looked over at Jessica, smiled, then gave the girl a peck. “My pleasure.”

**

Jessica’s house

“We’re home~” Jessica and Taeyeon called out and saw three figures slowly coming out from their cage.

“Unnieee~” Krystal went and hugged Jessica tightly then went toward Taeyeon to hug her. “Did you have fun?”

Jessica nodded as she took out souvenirs to give to the  three girls.

Soyeon went up to Taeyeon, as she watched Jessica, and said, “Jessica looked more relaxed now and happy...Thank you, Taeyeon-ah.”

Taeyeon grinned at Soyeon and nodded. “I’m happy that she is happy. I will probably be busy for the next weeks so I just want to spend some time with her beforehand..”

Soyeon nodded. “Make sure to take care of yourself too.”

“Yes, Unnie.”

****

April 24-Kwon Enterprise

“The sales hasn’t been going up lately over the past months with our new products….There isn----”

Seohyun paused her report hearing knocks on the door.

The door opened up, revealing Baekhyun, one of the nominees for the CEO position.

Seohyun and Taeyeon exchanged glances then Seohyun packed up, leaving the two alone.

“What might brings you here today?” Taeyeon asked, getting up from her chair then sat on the couch. She motioned her hand toward the couch perpendicular to her for Baekhyun.

Baekhyun smirked and looked around the office as he scanned Taeyeon from top to bot. “I just wanted to see what the fuss was about these past months. I admit, you do look kinda hot, but aren’t you too ordinary for this kind of job? I heard you grew up in a poor family and stuff, do you even have the knowledge for this job? Living that savage life too, you might need to learn courtesy too.” Baekhyun said to Taeyeon and sat down on the couch as he send his glares, “I recommend you opting out on this appointment if you don't want to get hurt. I’ve been working hard for this seat so I’m not going to let some low-life who found herself a gold pot take this seat away from me.”

Taeyeon heard every single words that came out from Baekhyun’s mouth. She nodded after he was done talking and returned the glares. “Does this face,” Taeyeon pointed at her face, “look like she cares about your bullcrap threats?”

“For your information, if you didn’t know it yet, the person who should getting courtesy lesson is you. If you weren’t going to play fair, at least act polite and secretive about it. Going up to your competitor’s face and using foul language and threatening them--hah~ I wonder if you’ve watched too much drama, and it got into your head or that you’re just plain dumb,” Taeyeon sighed and crossed her legs.

Baekhyun hissed his breath as he got up from his seat. “You better watch out.”

Taeyeon sneered. “For the courtesy lesson, the number is xxx-xxx-GTFO.”

Baekhyun tightened his fist as he stomped out the door.

After a few second later, Seohyun came into the office to check up on Taeyeon. She saw the girl’s hands shaking and quickly came near her. “Unnie, are you alright?”

Taeyeon saw the younger girl and released a relief smile. “I’m fine.”

‘Damn...that was too intense for me…...I can’t put up the “IDGF’ act everyday. I might have a heart attack.’

“Let’s continue on with your report.”

***

That Afternoon-Sushi restaurant.

Jessica waited patiently as her heart beated nervously. Every sounds, even a little creak, sounded loud and obnoxious. She closed her eyes and sighed heavily. Her eyes shot opened when she heard the door opening up. Hearing the voice of the waitress and the voice of the person she is meeting made her body tensed up.

“Jessica” the person spoke softly sitting down on the mat. “It’s been so long….how--how are you...doing?”

“Good...better than ever….What about you, Yuri?”

“It can be better” Yuri smiled bitterly then placed a black gift bag on the table and slid it towards Jessica. “Happy late birthday.”

Jessica frowned as she saw the gift. “Yuri....it’s alrigh---”

“I already bought it. Might as well take it, right?”

Jessica sighed and accepted it. “Thank you...”

“Jessica.....is it really too late? My father’s mayoral election is over...and the engagement between Yoona and I is halted...Can’t you come back to me..? I miss you so---”

“Yuri-ah.....” Jessica stern voice s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter