Update part 2

Love by accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night

“Another cup please,” Tiffany ordered as she waited for the person who called her out. She scanned the area but saw no one that looks like the person she was waiting for. Her eyes averted to her left when a figure sat down next to her and ordered a drink.

“Sorry if I kept you waiting....”

“No...I just got here,” Tiffany lied and engulfed down the drink before she got straight to the point. “Why did you call me out?”

The other person took something out of her pocket and placed it next to Tiffany’s hand. “It is Jessica’s birthday...she doesn't pick up my calls and she doesn’t call me either...Can you---Can you give her this for me...?” Yuri requested. She knew that it was ridiculous of her to do this but Tiffany was the only one that she could contact at the moment.

“Are you serious? This was what you called me for, Yuri?” Tiffany sighed heavily, got up her seat, slammed the money down on the table then left the bar.

Yuri sighed and ran after her. “Tiffany!” Luckily, Yuri got a hold of Tiffany’s arm and swung her around so that Yuri could face her. “I know....I am an idiot...I know that.”

“Why are you being so hopeless right now, Yuri. You are marrying Im Yoona in a few weeks. Get your together. Jessica already choose who she wants. You now need to choose what to do with your life and not have your father dictate over it,” Tiffany shouted at the girl. She swift her arm hard and got away from Yuri’s grip.

Tiffany turned around and started to walk away. Before Tiffany can disappear from Yuri’s sight, Yuri cried out. “THEN WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?! TELL ME!”

Tiffany halted as her eyes widened. She turned around, seeing Yuri breaking down on her knees, crying like a lost child. Tiffany tried to resist herself from going over to Yuri but it didn’t work. Her body acted by itself; she couldn’t bear to see the girl in such devastating stage. Tiffany bends down and tried to support Yuri up but the girl didn't budge.

“Tell me Tiffany....what should I do? Should I break off the marriage or go on with the marriage to make my father happy.The only decision that I’d made for myself was loving Jessica even if it was against my father’s rules. I don’t know what to do now with her gone,” Yuri tightened her fist and sniffed. “She was the sole reason for me to go against my father...Now that she is gone.I don’t know if I have the courage---” Yuri got cut off by a warm hug that she has not gotten for such a long time. The way the other person was embracing her was so warm...so warm.Yuri closed her eyes and sighed out heavily.

Tiffany patted Yuri’s back. She didn’t know why she hugged the girl but it felt right at that moment. She felt that the girl needed it. It was Tiffany’s first time seeing Yuri in such a devastating form.

***

Since the two girls consumed some alcohol, they called a taxi to drive them home.

Tiffany peaked over at Yuri who was leaning her head against the window. Tiffany decided not to bother the girl.

When the taxi reached Yuri’s house, Tiffany nudged Yuri to wake up. Yuri woke up and coughed lightly. She paid for her trip and thanked Tiffany as she got off the taxi. The taxi took off as Yuri placed her hand on the wall for support. She shook her head to clear up her vision. ‘Damn it...what a great time to have a fever’ She thought, punching her pin in and went inside the house. Yuri tottered toward the coach and planted herself there, feeling like a frail flower. She felt so worn out and empty (literally empty). She hasn’t eaten a decent meal for the past days.

Yuri closed her eyes as tears raced toward the coach. In times like this, people usually need someone to lean on...’Who do I lean on..?” Yuri thought to herself, feeling like . ‘Is there a person who I can lean on and let me lean on them?’

‘No..the answer is ‘no’..right?’

‘What if I j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter