Meeting between the Fake and the Real

Love by accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Update!! Aigoo im soo soo soo sorry! It has been life a month since I didnt update..god im sorry! Was busy with school and homework. well, here's the update, home you all enjoy it!

 

----

“Aigoo, I can't believe you really got sick,” Tiffany said as she felt Taeyeon’s forehead. She softly smiled at her and pulled the blanket close to Taeyeon’s shoulder so the girl wouldn't get cold. Tiffany exited the room, facing Jessica who was just standing outside.

 

Tiffany sighed and told Jessica about Taeyeon’s condition. “This girl really get sick easily. She’s sleeping right now.”

 

Jessica frowned, thinking that it was her fault for dragging Taeyeon out last night when it was chilly and windy plus, she also tugged all the blanket too. Feeling guilty, she decided that it’s her responsibility to take care of Taeyeon so Jessica went to work then came home early to take care of the girl.

*******************

 

Soyeon drove the girl home then left to do some work so Jessica was at home, all alone with the sick Kim Taeyeon, who was still in bed.

 

Jessica slowly turned the doorknob so it wouldn’t make any sound and came in the room to get some comfortable clothing to wear. She reminded herself to do everything quietly; afraid that she would wakes up Taeyeon.

 

Jessica took a few glances at the sick girl who had an uncomfortable look on her face while breathing heavily. “I should make something for her to eat when she wakes up,” she suggested to herself and quickly got changed then went to the kitchen. She took out some rice and the other ingredients to make some rice porridge.

 

‘Ding! You have a text message! You have a text message!’ her phone notified on the counter.

 

She went over and picked it up, looking at the text.

 

From Yuri-ah: I heard you got out of work early. Do you want to come over to eat dinner with me? :)

Jessica read it and hurriedly replied.

 

From Jessica: Yuri-ah, I’m sorry. Not today. I’m kinda tired. :/ Maybe tomorrow?

Jessica put the rice in the boilng water then lowered the fire down.

 

From Yuri-ah: Ah~ okay. Go and rest up. I’ll see you. :)

 

Jessica replied Yuri with a smiley face then put her phone on the countertop and got back to cooking.

~1 hour later~

 

Taeyeon gradually open her eyelids as she pulled her arms out of the blanket so she could rubbed her eyes. Taeyeon, using her arms, pushed herself up the bed. She groaned out, feeling a slight heachache hit her while searching for some tissues but seeing that it ran out, she got out the bed with a blanket covering her head down to her toes and walked over to the door.  

 

Taeyeon opened the door and leisurely went to the living room to get some napkin for her nose. She sat on the sofa and rested her head. “Ah...i feel so dead right now~ I should’ve wore more clothing last night.”

 

Jessica walked out from Krystal's room and headed downstairs. She spotted a big blob, laying unmoving on the sofa but still breathing since the body was moving up and down and headed over toward it.

 

Jessica peeked to see if it was Taeyeon and woke the girl up. "Taeyeon-shi." She shook her lightly.

 

Taeyeon weakly half-opened her eyes hearing someone calling out for her name, but then shotted them open seeing that it was Jessica who was calling her. “J-J-Jessica-shi....What are you doing here?” Taeyeon asked, position herself on the sofa again, with her feet on the ground and back straight.

 

“I came home from work early,” Jessica said.

 

Taeyeon nodded as she sniffed her nose in.

 

Jessica tucked a strand of hair behind her ears then uttered out, “Taeyeon-shi, you haven’t eaten anything right? I made some porridge...come and eat some.” Jessica walked over to the kitchen first to get out a bowl. She used a ladle to pour the porridge into the bowl, then added pepper plus a little bit of green onion and solancho herb.

 

She set the bowl on the table while watching Taeyeon slowly walking over toward the table an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter