The rain

Love by accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Double update!!!! YEaHHH!:) 

enjoy!!

--

Taeyeon dragged both of them to a empty dark road where not that many people were at.

Lights were clicking on and off and the sound of the the tree’s branches hitting each other because of the light wind that was blowing through the night.

 

“Jessica-shi, why didn't you wear any disguise. Everyone was freaking out you know that?” Taeyeon commented as she smiled brightly. Her smile gradually collapsed when she saw how dull and sour Jessica’s expression was. “Um..Are you okay? Are you not feeling well?” Taeyeon worriedly asked and observed Jessica’s expression, “we should go home. It’s really chilly outside and you might get a col--”

Jessica furrowed her eyebrows and shouted out, unintentionally, “Stop! Stop being kind and caring to me! Stop with all the ACT!” she held her hand up in mid air, showing her frustrations.

 

Taeyeon backed away from the random outburst. “Um..I'm sorry..i-”

 

“Why are you like this? Stop acting like this. Take off that mask that is plastering on your face now. The mask that shows kindness, caring and selfless. Take it off and be greedy, untrustworthy, and selfish because that’s everyone in the world and same to you too!” Jessica paused for a sec and breathed out heavily for a while. “SInce you help me, tell me what you want. A car? sportcar? Money??!”

 

Taeyeon titled her head down, facing her feet,and silently released a sigh. “Jessica-shi, all i want to do is to help someone i admire. I'm not asking for anything because i don't want to use the money of others to buy the things that i want. I..I just want to be a friend to you..” Taeyeon straightforwardly said what she wanted.

 

“I can't be your friend. I don't want to..” Jessica suddenly spoke out, “just for you to know, this is only a contract. Please don't be mistaken and think about any other stuff.”

 

Hearing those words, Taeyeon’s heart sunk down to her stomach. She gulped her saliva down and remembered what offer she want to tell the girl. “I know..and also..Since you keep insisting what i want. I’ll tell you. All i want is for you to come to our festival this friday..I woul--no. Our team would be really really happy if you come.” Taeyeon requested. She felt like her body was dragging down because of sadness. “That’s my request. That is all i want. So please...Don't ever ask about this stuff again” Taeyeon firmly said out while looking at the girl’s eyes.

 

When Jessica decided to say something, tiny droplet of water fell down onto her face, down to her chin.

 

Before they know it, the rain poured heavily and the two ran together to find cover. They stopped right below a thin and short roof that only blocked only some of the rain.

 

Jessica and Taeyeon desperately avoid getting welt and waited patiently for the rain to stop with an atmosphere of awkwardness.

 

Jessica using this opportunity, wanted to apologize for the random outburst and how harsh her words were toward the girl. She was plainly just a angry person who felt hurt and betrayed by the person she love. She hesitated to when to say it. After all that conflict between her heart and her mind, Jessica parted her lips, “I’m--” her voice trailed off when she saw Taeyeon taking off her sweater and held it up, above her head. “Taeyeon-shi..,” Jessica mumbled quietly.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter