Fake Lover: Day 1, Announcement

Love by accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

UPDATE!!:) sorry for taking so long...sorry readers..-bowed-

but i hope you like this chap.:)

Taeyeon P.O.V few days after. 

Dang..today is the day. What to do..I can’t believe I’m doing this. I breathed in and out to keep myself calm. Thinking about being Jessica Jung’s girlfriend made my heart jumped up and down with excitement. I know that it's fake but still I’m very happy..

I looked up at the digital clock that was set on my room: five ‘o clock..Only a few more minutes until I will become Jessica  Jung’s ‘lover’.  Good thing my boss let me have a day off. Now, because of Tiffany-shi, my boss seemed to be less bossy and kinda looked like he’s scared of me.

To be honest, Tiffany-shi is the type of girl who would make my heart fluttered. She seems really nice and cute too and a perfect girlfriend. What don’t she have? She have beauty, fashion, money…yeah a perfect girl. I let a giggled escaped from my lips thinking of the time when she defended for me..it was really sweet of her. I got up checking myself in the mirror one more time. I just wore a grey hood with a big-numbered 22 plastered on the back.

This morning Soyeon-shi called and told me to me wear casual stuff, that’s why im wearing this. She said she doesn’t want to make it too flashy..I sighed out and glanced nervously at the phone waiting for it to ring…

OH GOD..i hope this would work out..

__

Jessica P.o.v

I nervously sighed out and thought, ‘ I hope this will go well..’

I waited for unnie to bring the car so that we could drive to Taeyeon-shi’s house. This girl put a really good impression on me for some reason…She’s..i don’t know. Unique I could say. I felt that she’s different  from the other people I see. Such a pabo and way too nice..Tiffany told me she got bullied in her work like, seriously, this is not elementary school, how could she get bully? That girl needs to strengthen up and- why am I even bothered to care about her. Well, this is like business to me. i shouldn’t put my own feeling into this….Anyway, I just wish that this would go smoothly as plan...

When I saw the car came forward, I put on my cap and sunglasses and got into the car. I buckled up and Soyeon’s voice came through her ears.

“Jessica, don’t make it too obvious that it’s you..do it more secretly but not too much- aish you’re an actress so you know how to do this right?” Soyeon unnie focused on the road, while talking to me.

I hummed out and nodded. For some reason, a weird question just popped up my head.

“Soyeon-unnie..how old is Taeyeon-shi?” I questioned out, with an unsure expression.

Soyeon-unnie looked at me like im a weirdo or something but still answered my question with a responded,  ‘idk’. I guess I have to ask that by myself..

Is she younger than me?  she looks too young to be older though.. Ugh, Jessica Jung, get her off your mind!!!

--

No-one p.o.v

When Taeyeon got a called from Jessica’s manager, she rushed out her house. Her sister was at work and didn't know that Taeyeon was at home. Some part of Taeyeon, smiled and can’t wait to see her sister reaction..

When Taeyeon walked out and saw the car, she gradually walked toward it and got in the back seat. Now it had officially started. The three girls talked about the plan and made every details clearly so the operation ,you could say, would have no mistake.

“I will leave you guys here,” Soyeon said and the two girls went out. “Go around and have fun alright? and try not to be so awkward around each other. You guys are lover anyway,” Soyeon reminded them and smiled.

The two girls nodded awkwardly.

Jessica straightened out her cap and took off her sunglass, tossing it in the car. It's dark outside so she thought there will be no need to bring a sunglasses.“I know unnie.” She glimpsed at Taeyeon and pulled her closer to her. She then locked her arm around the girl.

Taeyeon, who was taken back, stared in dumbfounded.

“We have to act like lovers so..this is why I’m doing this. Taeyeon-shi please try to act more natural,” Jessica added.

Taeyeon nodded and relaxed herself.

“Oh and since you guys are lover, don’t call each other –shi, arrasso?” Soyeon suggested.

“Yes yes, unnie. Just go and I will know what to do,” Jessica used her hand and told the girl to drive off.

When Soyeon-unnie, drove away, Jessica sighed out and got ready to act. Both of them walked, arm linked, around the street.  There were a lot of people, strolling, sauntering around with their lovers and families. Jessica watched with excitement and Taeyeon did notice that.

“Do you like it here,” Taeyeon started to asked. She was surprised that she didn't stuttered or get embarrassed. Right now, she felt some how close to Jessi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter