Away from you

Love by accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Update~

Sorry for the lack of update TT__TT

ha~

*****

“How are you? You’re not getting sick right?” Jessica asked through the phone, hearing the other person’s voice getting hoarse. “I’m going to visit you in 2 days…you better not be sick, Kwon Yuri,” Jessica warned, worried that the girl would put too much work on herself and would end up sick.  

“I know, Jessica,” a giggled escaped, “I’m just a little tired..But I’ll be healthy when you come over okay?” Yuri promised, releasing a mini cough.  

Jessica sighed, taking a note in her head to get some ingredients to cook Yuri some congee that will help her with the cold. “Okay. It’s late.. I’ll call you tomorrow..Sleep tight, Yuri-ah. I’m serious about seeing you all healthy in the next two days.”

“Yes Ma’am~ I got it~I’ll see you okay? Goodnight~” Yuri said as she slightly frowned, thinking about the incident with Tiffany. 

“Mhm. Goodnight, Yuri~” Jessica said through the phone sweetly. 

 “I love you—“ 

“Unnie—“

Jessica heard her sister’s voice and shut her phone, not being able to hear Yuri’s last few words. “Y-Yeah?”

"Can you call Taeyeon for me? She's not answering my calls for some reason..."

Jessica frowned after hearing about the news and went to picked up her phone. She was about to dial Taeyeon's number until the front door was heard, opened by a girl who was drunk. 

Krystal walked to the living room to see who it was; her eyebrows furrowed. "Kim Taeyeon...omg...that smell...." Krystal shouted, fanning the aroma of alcohol out of her nose. 

Taeyeon smiled as she said, "I'm sorry….”

“My god, why did you have to come home drunk like this? AISH~" Krystal hit the girl by the arm. 

"Krystal-ah~ hehehe." Taeyeon giggled as she extended her hand out; a hiccup escaped. "Krystal-ah~ come here~" Taeyeon wanted to charged in for a hug, but she paused when Jessica came out the room. 

She changed the direction of her hand and went forward. Her arms wrapped themselves tightly around the shocked Jessica's body. "Aigoo~ Sicah~" Taeyeon drunkly said; she caressed the girl's hair gently. 

"Sicah~"

Jessica slightly blushed her Taeyeon uttering her name. Jessica tried to pushed the girl away but she was holding onto her tightly. "Taeyeon...," she called. 

Slowly, Taeyeon's arms fell as she became quiet with her eyes close. 

Jessica and Krystal decided to carry the girl into the room and laid her down.  

'Something must've happened today for her to be acting like this...' Jessica thought, taking Taeyeon's sweater off first. Noticing how much Taeyeon was sweating, Jessica went to the bathroom and got out a wet wash cloth to wipe her off.

Krystal sighed, taking off Taeyeon's socks. Her eyes watched her sister's action and a little smile appeared on her face. She tried to think of ideas to excuse herself out the room, but since Jessica's attention was on Taeyeon, the girl just walked out the room without making any noise. 

"She's sweating a lot....what to do..." Jessica mumbled, worried, and put her hand on Taeyeon’s forehead to feel the temperature. She cleaned away the sweat from Taeyeon’s forehead and neck then sighed. "Krystal, can you ge—“ Jessica turned around to see no one behind her. The girl shook her head, getting up herself to get a shirt for Taeyeon to change in. 

"Now...let's undress her...she's sweating like crazy...I need to do something about it....I can't leave her like this..she might get a cold tomorrow..." Jessica thought,  frozen on the spot. 'What the heck am I doing being all nervous??? We're both girls so it's fine......aish..' Jessica brought her hand toward the buttons of Taeyeon's shirt and carefully, ed them. Jessica took the shirt off as she supported Taeyeon's back up for a few minutes. 

She threw the shirt aside then took off Taeyeon's tank top. Hiding her embrarassed face, she nervously wiped Taeyeon's body off with the cloth. She was doing it gently and nicely but got a little bit shocked when the girl jerked her hand and moved. ‘Omo..! Calm down Jessica jung! But I’m Jessica jung...why am I doing this?? ha~ and why am I so scared???’ she thought, but continued anyway. 

Jessica left Taeyeon's jean and the bra alone as she dressed Taeyeon into a baggy shirt. Jessica pulled the blanket up to cover up the girl then sat down on the bed, releasing a tiring sigh after doing all that work.  

Seeing some hair covering the girl's eyes, Jessica brushed it away then rested her finger on Taeyeon's eyebrows; she brushed her finger back and forth observing the details of her face. ‘Her eyebrows are so thin but pretty....she even dyed it blond when she change her hair color because of Krystal.. but I have to admit, she does really look nice with blond hair.' 

Stretching her arm out to get her phone on the shelf, Jessica checked the time: 12:58 A.M

Jessica looked at Taeyeon a few more times then headed toward the bathroom to shower. 

About half an hour later or more, a blonde woke up from her deep sleep as she tried to remember what had happened before. She bent up and massaged her temples until her head felt better. “Ha~ I shouldn’t have drank that much alcohol~” She exhaled tiredly and saw herself wearing  another shirt. ‘Someone must’ve changed me…All I could remember was seeing Krystal’s face…’

Before she could get off the bed, a latter came out of the bathroom with her hair damped and a wash cloth on her hand. “Uh…Taeyeon…you’r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter