My decision

Love by accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Taeyeon-shi, listen carefully to what i'm about to say. We..,” Jessica paused and took another breath to calm her nerves down, “We need to get marry....,”

Taeyeon’s mouth slightly hung down, trying to say something, but she shut it and listened to Jessica.

“But the thing is, you have no say in this. If you don't want to, you have to. This was partially your fault..Do you understand?” Jessica questioned out in an annoyed manner.

“M-My fault?” asked Taeyeon feeling flustered.

“Reporter Choi somehow have a recording of you saying everything is a fake. How could you be so careless for her to record you like--”

“Jessica-shi, i never saw her or even seen her once after the incident and i never said it to anyone,” Taeyeon argued, feeling unfair.

“If you said that, why does she have a recording of you?!” Jessica raised her voice and Taeyeon jumped, feeling slightly shocked and scared. Seeing the reaction, she lowered her voice and took a breath. “Because of that recording, you have to get marry,” Jessica took a glance at Taeyeon, who was standing like a statue, motionless, “Taeyeon-shi, there no choice but to do this,” Jessica uttered and she heard no response from the girl. “Tell me that you’ll agree to this. Say that you want to get married!”

Taeyeon looked down and collected her thoughts. “Jessica-shi, I-I’m sorry. But i'm not the right person to be doing this. I can't live my life with lies,” Taeyeon bowed and excused herself out the door leaving Jessica clueless and lost. She politely bowed at Soyeon and rushed out the door without saying a single word.

Jessica scoffed, “how could she just walked out like that?”

Soyeon came and told Jessica to calm down think about Taeyeon’s perspective. “We’re the one who approached her first. She already helped us with the scandal you can't force her to go on with the marriage.”

“It’s a show whether its a scandal or marriage,” Jessica easily said, avoiding Soyeon's eyes.

“But what will happen after the election? To us this may be a show, but to everyone it’s real. Are you going to ruin your life and Taeyeon-shi's life for Yuri?” Soyeon reasonably asked.

“Before i was Jessica Jung the actress and singer, Yuri was there for me. She love me for who i am. She love me as Jessica Jung, a woman, not Jessica Jung the actress. Nothing can change my mind,” Jessica stubbornly retorted. She wiped away the tears that was forming in her eyes and exited the room.

---

Taeyeon walked home, feeling the tiredness dragging her down. Every step felt heavy. Only 1 word could describe how she is right now: lifeless.

Taeyeon lumbered up the hill and stepped into her house. She saw a visitor and forced out smiled. “Yoona,” she mumbled and came forward, walking like a zombie.

“Unnie,” Yoona uttered but paused as she watched Taeyeon’s action.

The girl headed toward the bench and sat down. Her body came unbalance and tipped off. Her head fell on top of Yoona’s thigh and it rested comfortably.Taeyeon said that she’ll get up after a couple of minutes but the girl fell right asleep as she closed her eyes.

Yoona giggled and brushed off the hair that was on Taeyeon’s face. “She must've been really tired..” She examined the girl’s facial and softly caressed them. ‘That rumor.....Ah~ Lets just brush that off of my mind right now.’

To Yoona this is the moment she’ll keep forever but to Taeyeon, this is just a sisterly moment that she appreciate...

--

-Jessica’s House-

Tiffany slapped the newspaper straight down at the table. The two collapsed together and made a loud noise that lightly echoed through the house. She stared at Jessica angrily. “What the hell is this? Did the Kwon Yuri put you up to this? Yah! Jessica JUNG!”

Jessica rubbed her temples and told the girl to go since she’s tired and have nothing to say. “I'm not going to say anything since the news said it all. I’m going to married her.”
“Have Taeyeon agreed to this?” Tiffany questioned, while staring at Jessica dead in the eye. Hearing nothing she knew the answer. “Have you ever thought about how she would feel? This isn't some scandal but a marriage, Jessica. Everyone will blame her when you two divorce. How could you be so inconsiderate?  Do you think that Yuri is all you have? This is seriously some bullsh**,” Tiffany retorted and exited the house. The girl slammed the door and left after screaming at Jessica.

Jessica scoffed and screamed out a high- pitch sound...  ‘WHy is everybody taking her side??!’

---

-The Next Day-

“Hara,” Taeyeon called out as she drank some of the soup for breakfast, “did anyone came when i was sick, accept for Yoona?” Taeyeon suddenly asked.

“Um...yeah,” Hara shortly responded while walking out of the kitchen.

“Who was it?” Taeyeon stopped eating and listened.

Hara thought about it again; recalling the girl’s name. “Oh! It was Choi Sooyoung. She said she was your on of your co-worker!”

“Choi...Sooyoung..?” Taeyeon eyes widened out. “reporter choi?!” She excused herself and left in hurried, leaving her sister with a bunch of food left on the table. When she was about to call Soyeon, a person ahead blocked her from going anywhere. Taeyeon tilted her head to get a glimpse of the person who was blocking her way. It was a girl, wearing a black leather jacket with red skinny jeans and also a sour expression. Taeyeon moved the other way but the girl blocked it. Feeling annoyed she asked, “would you please move.”

The girl scoffed. She examined Taeyeon from head to bottom. She was wearing casual clothing that doesn't even fit in the fashionable area, and her hair tied up. “You're the one who my sister is going to get married with? Wow what of..what the hell is this *******,” the girl glared at Taeyeon and spitted out some english swearing words.. “You didn't threatened her right? You're not one of those crazy fan that threatened stars to married them right?”

Taeyeon watched the girl go on with her ridiculous reasons why her sister is marrying her. “Youre...Jessica-shi, sister?” Taeyeon asked and waited for a nod. “I’m..if you're worrying about if i'm going to marry her...don't bother..The things you're thinking about will not happen so...excuse me.” Taeyeon stated and nipped past her.

The girl turned around and dashed over toward Taeyeon. She hold her back from behind. “Yah!” the girl didn't thought Taeyeon would respond like that so she was lost at words. She was all ready to fight back, thinking that Taeyeon would say things like, “Yes imma married her,” or some other crap like that..but..she got a whole different reply.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter