Wth is wrong with me

Love by accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Double update today so make sure youre reading the other chapter:)

Enjoy!!

**

“Are you working overtime today, Taeyeon?” Taeyeon’s workmate asked as she packed up her stuff.

“Yeah...I’ll see you tomorrow,” Taeyeon replied with a smiled on her face, waving goodbyes to her workmates that was leaving one by one.

She cleared , cracked her knuckles and neck, stretched, and then sat on her chair for hours, trying to finish up reports and all the stuff that was assigned to her. She made coffee, drank it then went back to work having nothing in her stomach accept coffee.

*****

Krystal who was at home watching the clock, glimpsed at the entrance door from time to time, wondering when the older girl will come back from work. “It’s eight already and she’s not back...did she went on a date with Jessi--”

The door slid opened revealing a browned-haired girl. She saw the disappointed face on her sister's face; she glared at her. “What’s with the face?”

“I thought you were Taeyeon...” Krystal truthfully said, going back to her TV. "She's not home yet even though it's like 8."

Jessica looked at the time on her phone. She went to hefty call list and came in front of Taeyeon's numbers. She almost pressed the green call button but stopped. "She's old enough to take care of herself so you don't need to worry about her...but... Is Tiffany not home too?"

"Oh she's sleeping at Sunny-unnie's house today."

Jessica head nodded, fully understood and went to her room.  She set her bags down and got some clothes to change into after taking a nice hot shower.  

When Jessica got out of the shower, it was almost 9:30, and the presence of Taeyeon was nowhere found. "Where is she at?" she uttered,  slightly worried.  

Her feet brought her to the kitchen as she got some water; Jessica joined Krystal on the couch with Soyeon afterward.  

Tick-tock..Tick-tock

An hour later~

"Unnie, can you pass me the remote?" Krystal asked but Jessica's attention was on her phone.  "Unnie........... Aish~" Krystal got up her seat,  reached for the controller and changed the channel. "If you're worried then call her.  Did you two got in a fight or something?"

Jessica sighed then sighed until the phone blared out which made her a bit shocked. She saw who the caller was and quickly picked it up.  "T-Taeyeon.. Um.. Hello?"

"Jessica, I forgot to tell you.. I'm working overtime today.. so I'll be home really late today..." Taeyeon said.

Jessica heard Taeyeon softly coughing through the phone which made her more worried.  "Okay...Um.. How long?" Jessica asked like a cute puppy waiting for its owner to come home.  

"Um... I'm not sure... 12-ish.. Maybe?"

"Okay. Have you eaten yet--" Jessica heard a click then a complete silence. She furrowed her eyebrows while calling out the name Taeyeon multiple times.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't know... She just disconnected." Jessica stood up and went inside her room to get her car keys. She walked out toward the door and put on her shoes. "Imma be back soon.. "

Krystal quietly smirked inside seeing how her sister is worrying about Taeyeon. ‘She falling for her...I just know it!’

****

Jessica stopped at the convenience store to get some foods and other stuff for Taeyeon. She paid, then hurried out the door.

****

-In the club-

Wanting to have some relaxing time by herself, Tiffany went to the club to chill out before going to Sunny's house. She ordered a drink and planted her on a chair. Waiting for it to come, she scanned around the club, having the hope that she’ll see someone she know here. Her eyes landed on a familiar presence who was pouring down the alcohol like it was water.

She also saw girls approaching her and persuading her to come play with them;Tiffany ignored them. She thought that it didn’t bother her at all until it finally got into her head. She got down the chair and moved toward her. “Excuse me girls, but this girl belongs to me right now. Can you please back out?” Tiffany asked in a serious tone while giving them a death glare.

The girl looked and saw who is was. Her face widened up as she saw the other girls moving away from them. “T-Tiffany...”

Tiffany

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter