Starting point

Love by accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

******

 

Tiffany sat next to Taeyeon as she saw the girl resting peacefully. She went to talk to the doctor and then called Krystal and Soyeon to inform them about Taeyeon.

After hearing about Taeyeon, Krystal raced to the hospital.

***

“Where is she?” Krystal asked Tiffany, panting after she ran from the parking lot to the entry way.

Tiffany smiled, giving Krystal some time to breathe and chill before bringing the girl to where Taeyeon was. The two girls walked to Taeyeon’s room and entered.

Krystal’s eyes immediately fell on the body that was resting on the bed. A frowned was shown on her face after seeing Taeyeon with an oxygen mask and an IV bag inserted in her vein.

“What the hell happened?” Krystal asked, looking back at Tiffany.

“The doctor said that she had a nut allergy. I think she ate something with nuts in them...”

“Where were you guys? She should’ve been more careful..Aish~” Krystal said annoyed but worried as she crossed her arms. “Ha~ How are you going to fight Yuri if you’re in this state, Taeyeon.”

Tiffany looked down, as she thought back when Taeyeon was talking to Yuri. She heard it all since her table wasn’t very far. ‘I shouldn’t had followed her...It just gave me more pain...Taeyeon was fighting for Jessica....I never seen her like that..So confident..scary....Taeyeon, do you really love her that much?’ Tiffany glanced at Taeyeon as she frowned.

After an hour, Krystal went out to buy something for Tiffany to eat while Tiffany stayed with Taeyeon.

Tiffany grasped onto Taeyeon’s hand and brought it to her cheek. ‘Is it time for me to let go?’ She slowly closed her eyes as she rested her head on the bed, still holding onto Taeyeon’s hand...

***

Jessica finished her photoshoot and thanked everyone for the hard work before she walked out. Soyeon gave Jessica a water bottle to cool herself off. “Good work today!” Soyeon smiled as they both walked to the van.

As they walked, Jessica slightly felt dizzy and stumbled on her feet. Thank god Soyeon caught her on time or she would fall right on her face.

“Are you feeling okay? Are you getting a cold? You were drenched in the rain yesterday,” Soyeon said as she felt the girl’s forehead. “It’s hot...We should rush home.” Soyeon supported Jessica to the car and drove home quickly without telling her that Taeyeon was in the hospital.

Jessica came into her room and undressed herself to put on something comfortable. She went to the kitchen and saw Soyeon microwaving something for the girl to eat. Jessica looked up to the clock to see that it was 7:00, a time where Taeyeon would be home by now with Tiffany and Krystal. “Unnie, did Taeyeon, TIffany and Krystal went out to eat?” Jessica asked, sitting down at the table to eat the hot soup.

Soyeon sighed as she sat down across from Jessica. She kept silent for a few minutes, looking at Jessica as she ate, but then told the girl.  “Taeyeon is in the hospital right now. That’s wh--”

Jessica released her grip on her spoon as she tilted her head to look at Soyeon. She frowned. “What?” Jessica asked, not comprehending what Soyeon was talking about.

“Taeyeon is in the hospital right now...”

“Unnie..You should’ve told me this earlier! When did this happen?”

“It happened a few of hours ago. I didn’t want you to be distracted thats why I didn’t tell you. I was planning to drive us to the hospital, but you’re sick and you need rest.”

“Unnie...We have to go to the hospital now!” Jessica got up her seat and rushed to her ro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter