Chapter 27

Love by accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Oh my....I seriously dont know how to split up 5,000 words..um...sorry if this is too long for yall. But heres the update! Enjoy! ^^

 

*******

“Hello, I’m sorry for not being here for a couple days!” Taeyeon bowed politely to her co-worker right after she entered the room.

Narsha laughed as she heard that and gave the girl a tiny pat on the shoulder. “It’s cool. Just catch up your work today and work hard, okay?”

Taeyeon nodded as she went back to her seat. She looked around the table to look for a pen as she took out one of the folder in the pile. “Okay...this seems correct...” she mumbled, checking to see whether the shipping date was correct and etc diligently.

Taeyeon paused when she heard someone uttered her name out.

“Yeah?” she asked looking up.

“Ms. Hwang wants to see you,” Narsha said.

Heads tilted up as they heard “Ms.Hwang” in the sentence while staring at Taeyeon, perplexed about why the C.E.O want to see Taeyeon

‘When Taeyeon transferred here, Ms. Hwang came and visited....Are they in a good relationship? Wow, really, this Kim Taeyeon she do it?? Jessica Jung as a wife then Tiffany Hwang??’

Those were some thoughts that was flying through everyone’s, well most of them, heads.

“Ah, deh. Excuse me.” Taeyeon got up her chair, pushed it in, slightly bowed, then walked toward the elevator..She knew exactly what Tiffany is going to ask her about... She breathed in and out as she exited the elevator.

“Oh, Taeyeon-shi. Hello,” a blond short-haired girl greeted her.

Taeyeon bowed and greeted her. “Hello, um...”

“She’s inside. Just go in.” Sunny motioned her hand to the door and Taeyeon followed.

Knocking first then entered, Taeyeon saw Tiffany looking at some files as she drank down the smoothie that was on her table.

Seeing who entered, Tiffany stopped at whatever she was doing and got up. “Taeyeon, you’re here.”

“Tiffany...” Taeyeon frowned as she saw the girl coming closer. ‘That smile on her face though.....it does not look like those other smiles I saw...’ she nervously pondered.

Tiffany, trying to forced out a smile, told Taeyeon to sit down and she did.

Sitting across from each other, Tiffany finally broke her smile and crossed her arms and legs. “So..explain to me what yesterday was about.”

Taeyeon gulped down seeing the devil slowly taking over the Bubbly TIffany..She scratched her nape and sighed,“How much did you hear?”

“Well, kinda everything....Your mom....Krystal’s Request...Pretty much everything,” she retorted staring at Taeyeon without a blink.

“Then that’s it. What is there to explain?” Taeyeon uttered, also staring at Tiffany in a intense gaze. “You already know everything.”

“Okay....so...Yuri’s mother is your mother? So you guys are sister? That’s impossible! You two are the same age...It’s not possible...Are you sure?” Tiffany slightly raised her voice.

Taeyeon had her eyebrows furrowed listening to what Tiffany talking. “You’re...saying that...it’s a mistake....That I’m not her child...I wish that it was true...Cause I hate how everything is right now..." Taeyeon mumbled, slowly getting moody.

“Taeyeon....I’m.....if you are her child then...doesn’t that mean..that...Yuri was adopted?” Tiffany came up with a solution..

“I don't know....”

Tiffany sighed while rubbing her temples. “Then okay.. Let’s skip that question for now... But now you have to tell me truthfully.......Taeyeon, do you like Jessica?”

Taeyeon tilted her head down and uttered. “I....I..I...don’t know...”

*******

“Jessica why don’t you bring your wife to the party? I would love to meet her,” Jessica costar suggested as she fixed her makeup.

Hearing the suggestion, Jessica declined but because the woman and the others kept asking, she had to say yes.

“Perfect, this weekend then. We'll see you," the girl said and smiled as she she waved goodbye.

Seeing she was gone, Jessica sighed. "Great. More things to be worry about." She got up and packed since they had finished filming for today. She checked the time. "8:40...oh shoot....I'm late." She paced out to the van and waited for Soyeon to come. After that, she told her driver to drive to the park where Taeyeon and her decided to meet for their "date".

Taeyeon called earlier and told her to meet her there at 7:00 but Jessica was already an hour and 40 minutes late because of the shooting and her phone was running low on battery too.

"You know. You could just lie to your sister about you guys went on a date. You don't have to do all this stuff," Soyeon said to the girl who was changing in the back.

Jessica put on her hats and scarf for the chilly weather and went up toward Soyeon. "I know..but..I kinda want to go out and relax. Don't worry. I'll be home soon. See you." Jessica slid the door opened and got out. She checked the time again and ran to the park as fast as she could. Searching everywhere for a familiar blonde and walking around a couple time to look for her, Jessica finally gave up and decided to call her.

"Ring...ring..ring...Hello?"

Jessica sighed as she smiled. "Taeyeon...where are you?" Jessica brought her other hand up to and breathed on it to warm it up.

"..I’m at home...." Taeyeon shortly replied in the phone.

Lips slowly dragged down as Jessica replied with an "oh".

"Why? Why did you ask?"

"Oh, I thought that you were still waiting at the park that's why....I'm sorry that I couldn't make it.." Back a little slouched, Jessica turned around and slowly took mini steps. She sighed as she tilted her head up."I'll see you---" the phone gradually detached from her ears and was left hanging next to her side as she saw who was in front of her.

"Aigoo..good thing I didn't leave..or else I would have miss this date.." the person who was standing in front of her said as she came forward. "Here." She handed Jessica a warm cup of coco. 'She look a little upset..Was it because I lied to her? Haha, her red nose is so cute..haha.....'

Jessica took it. "T-T-Taeyeon..I thought that you-."

"Hehe..um I was just kidding with you..." Taeyeon scratched her nape as she grinned. "So shall we start our date in this chilly night?"

Jessica slightly nodded as she pulled her coat's sleeve down to cover her hands.  

Taeyeon noticed and extended her hand out. "Here, I'll warm it up." Taeyeon smiled, melting the coldness as Jessica stared at it for a long time.

Slightly blushing, Jessica held onto Taeyeon's hand. 'Have she...always been this sweet? This is just a friendly thing..so it doesn't matter right?'

'What are you going to do Kim Taeyeon if that ‘love’ you have for her is not admiration or respect.......what am I going to do?' Taeyeon thought, squeezing Jessica's hand and leading her to anywhere.

*****

Tiffany rested her head on her arms as she sighed out. Thinking about the things that they talked about this morning she tightened her fist. 'Why...does it have to be Jess

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter