HBD TAEYEON P2

Love by accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DOUBLE UPDATEEE!!!! Make sure you dont skip the last chapter!!

 

***

Jessica exhaled as she took a rest from blowing up the balloons to decorate the house. Good thing Krystal was around to help her or she won’t be able to finish this any earlier.

“Check...that...okay..check......Unnie!” Krystal called as she ran to the girl. “Tell Hara-shi that we got everything...Wait..I’ll go and tell her. I’ll see what she needs too.  I’ll see you later. Make sure to make the house pretty!” Krystal put on her jacket as she exited the house, not letting Jessica say anything.

A sigh escaped Jessica lips as she decided to get ready to go out. “I should buy her a phone,” the girl mummbled putting on her cap and glasses. She got the car ready and drove to a department store.

Walking toward the phones section, Jessica cluelessly chose one that looks like her’s and without any explanation, the girl brought the phone full price. Jessica also looked for a new cases for her and Taeyeon.

After that, she drove home quickly after sensing that people were watching her. She parked the car and walked inside the house. She took off her jacket and placed it on the sofa and opened the phone, turning it on. “Let’s see...” Jessica mumbled putting her phone number in Taeyeon’s new phone. She put every information on and then took a nice selfie.

“Okie~” She said cheerfully while putting the phone into a new case she got for the girl. Jessica had a genuinely smile on while looking at the phone. ‘I hope she like this..’ Jessica thought, putting the phone into a nice decorative box. “Okay..Now I'm good.......There’s still so much time left,” Jessica looked at the clock: 3:20. “Should I go make her a card?” Jessica thought and went to get paper and a pen.

She started out with staring at the blank piece of paper; she had nothing in her head to write for Taeyeon To be more exact, Jessica was not sure what to write about to Taeyeon. She took a deep breath and started to think. A few minutes later, the girl started writing something on the paper. ‘I hope that she would like this..’

***

“See you Taeyeon. Happy Birthday:),” some of her co-workers said as they left.

Taeyeon bowed and thanked, also getting ready to leave.

“Are you ready?” Tiffany asked behind Taeyeon, planning to drive the girl home.

Taeyeon turned around as she scratched her head. “Um....Actually....i have something that I need to tell you...”

***

“Wow..” Tiffany said as her eyes sparkled looking at the red car. “Soo....How should we explain this to Jessica?”

Taeyeon frowned. “I’m not sure...I’m not sure whether I should tell them or not...Especially Hara..”

‘Mrs.Kwon is Taeyeon’s Mom...Yuri is the daughter of Mrs. Kwon...But...That’s kinda impossible to have a kid a few months later you gave birth to the other one...So...Yuri...is adopted..’ Tiffany thought, sighing. Knowing Yuri’s personality, the girl wouldn't like hearing this news.

“Taeyeon...Just tell them. They’ll understand. It’s better to tell the truth than lie, and its not like this is a bad thing,” Tiffany said as she gave Taeyeon a bright smile.

Taeyeon nodded and thanked the girl.

Right now, to Tiffany, the most important thing to worry about is the reckless Yuri. She don’t know what the girl will do if she finds out about this. If Taeyeon told the girls about this, then they would know what to do with Yuri; Tiffany won’t have to worry about Yuri...right?

***

Taeyeon and Tiffany drove their cars in the garage and parked it. Good thing the garage was big enough for the 3 cars plus Krystal’s motorcycle.

Taeyeon and Tiffany got out and looked outside. “Wow...the gray clouds are coming...” Tiffany commented, walking up to the the house first before Taeyeon does.

Taeyeon nodded and casually walked up to the house.

When they entered the house, voices blasted out and confettis exploded colorfully. Taeyeon jumped when it happened but gratefully smiled widely, looking at the people who made this b-day party for her. “Thank you..” she slightly bowed, being polite which them laughed.

“Taeyeon-ah, Happy Birthday~ Here you go,” Soyeon congrats her and handed the girl a gift.

Taeyeon thanked again, feeling touched that everybody did this for her.

“UNNNIIIIIIIIIEEE~~~” Hara came into Taeyeon’s embraced. “Happy Birthday~” Hara smiled.

A smile never left Taeyeon’s face. When she came in front of Jessica, the girl went forward and gave Taeyeon a warm hug. Her heart raced, of course, but her smile disappeared. ‘Jessica wouldn’t do this....Because Hara is here..she...’ Taeyeon had that thought inside of her head. She didn’t even think that maybe Jessica was doing this because she wanted too. ‘Ha~ Sometimes..I need to remember that everything is a play when we’re in front of the “watchers”.’

Before anyone noticed, Taeyeon put back a smile on her face. “Thank you..Thank you so much.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter