Damn you, Krystal

Love by accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

UPDATE! FINALLY!! :) I HOPE ALL OF YOU LIKE IT AND ALSO, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

*****

"I'm going ahead to sleep. Goodnight,'' Krystal said then a yawn escaped , waving goodnight to her unnies.

Closing the door and then sitting down on her bed, her eyes wandered around and landed on her coat that was hanging behind the door. "ah! The envelop!" She remembered then quickly went over toward the coat and took it out. She straightened the envelop out; it was all crumbled up since she hastily put it in her coat.

Krystal walked back to her bed and sat down. She examined the envelop front and back then opened it like it was her own, not caring or knowing that the owner of this envelope will be upset if she Krystal saw the information that is in it.

She furrowed her eyebrows seeing many words and numbers on the page until she read the red words on the bottom. "What..the XXXX!!!" she swore in perfect, fluent, English.

Jessica choked on her water as she heard her sister using such language. She coughed and some water spilled out and down onto her shirt.

All four girls were surprise yet curious of why the younger girl swore so boldly.

"YAH! JUNG SOOJUNG! WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE!!" Jessica shouted, while wiping her shirt with a paper towel.

All four of them heard loud steps upstair and then saw the younger girl raced downstairs while holding onto a white folded sheet of paper in her hand.

Krystal gaze wandered until she located the person she wanted to see. "Kim Taeyeon. We need to talk." Krystal grasped onto Taeyeon's wrist, who was ready to go into Jessica's room, and dragged the innocent girl outside. "This is not safe enough." Krystal ran inside the house, got her keys but then remembered that it was winter, so she put it back, and walked out the house again not caring to look at the unnies' expression. Krystal came out, dragged Taeyeon down the steps, then closed the front gate.

They are now in front of the house.

******

"Did something happen between those two?"Tiffany asked, a little worried about Taeyeon.

"I don't think so. They were fine a few days ago," Soyeon replied as she took some vitamins.

"I hope nothing will go bad between those two," Jessica said, focusing on her drama, but kept wondering why Krystal hastily dragged Taeyeon out. 'Maybe I should go to see what's up.'

*****

"What's this?" Krystal unfolded the piece of paper as she saw Taeyeon trembling in coldness. It was like 20 degree outside with cold wind; she was wearing a thin black T-shirt with a grey sweatpant.

Taeyeon looked up and her expression dragged into a frown as she stared at the piece of paper. "H-ho-how?" She narrowed her eyes and snached the paper from Krystal's hand. "How did you get this?" She asked.

"You dropped it a while ago and I picked it up. I didn't mean to look insid--" Krystal tried to explain but got cut by Taeyeon.

Taeyeon tightened her fist. "Why did you look at someone else’s stuff?! You should've gave it to me when I came in the house!" Taeyeon raised her voice.

Krystal blinked in surprised. It was her first time seeing the girl so pissed. "W-w-well I forgot okay?!"Krystal also raised her voice, not planning to lose this argument.

"You-!" Taeyeon's hand jerked up. She was about to give the younger girl a pound, but she stopped and calmed herself down. "Aish!"

Krystal dodged, preventing Taeyeon from hitting her but when she saw the girl put her hand down, she went back to her old position. "I just wanted to ask you about this woman. The woman that you tested DNA with," Krystal uttered while tucking her hands in her sweater pockets.

"Why? Besides, why would you ask me about a person who I known for just a few days?" Taeyeon retorted. Irritation and anger was probably hearable.

"Yah, I'm asking how she looks like and stuff. Stop being mean!" Krystal fired, feeling irritated at how Taeyeon is treating her right now. She hit Taeyeon by the arm.

Taeyeon scoffed, not believing that the girl is getting mad. The person who should be hitting is her, not her. The person who should be mad right now is her, not the younger stupid girl. "Yah, just tell me what you want, pabo.."

Krystal stopped and snapped the paper away from Taeyeon. She scanned for a name and showed it to the girl. "It said here that the woman’s name is Kim Chaeyeon. How does she look like?"

"Brown hair, um... warm eyes and when she smile, it’s very motherly...she kinda looks like me you know?" Taeyeon answered, trying hard to use the right words to describe.

"Like you..." Krystal closed her eyes and imagined Taeyeon many years later.."Ah! It is her! She’s the only person I know who kept her maiden name.....” Krystal mumbled silently but then went back to shouting, “Yah! Why is your mother that Kwon Yuri's mother!"

"Buwah?! Yuri-Shi......AAh!" Taeyeon memory went back to the time when she first helped Mrs. Kwon out with the groceries and a girl ran toward them...(Chapter 12). 'That time..that girl was Kwon Yuri?...I..didn't even notice that she was Kwon Yuri....so does it mean...that..we’re sister?'

Krystal snapped her fingers in front of Taeyeon's face. "Yah do you know how many people are gonna be in shock by this?? Kwon Sang woo have another baby. That’s gonna make his reputation plummet to the ground."

Taeyeon tilted her head up, gazing with pleading eyes. "Krystal, can you not tell anyone about this?" Taeyeon asked, suddenly feeling depressed.

"Okay,” Krystal immediately agreed, “but in two condition," she gestured two, using her pointer and middle finger, "you have listen to me on whatever i say, and you will also have to make this marriage real."

Taeyeon cracked out a smile as she shook her head finally c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter