Chapter 19

Love by accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Well not really much of Taengsic or Taeny..well more of TaeKry? I dont know. Well...I hope you like it! ^^

_____

"Ah..Unnie go to you guys room, go go," Krystal uttered as she motioned the two girls while smiling sheepishly.

Taeyeon and Jessica nodded and awkwardly entered Jessica's room.

They closed the door and silent visited for a few minutes until Jessica broke it.

"Umm..lets go to bed. Since we don't have your clothe here..um...just borrow mine," she offered, handing Taeyeon her pj, that was in her closet.

Jessica went to the bathroom and changed while Taeyeon stayed out and changed.

Jessica opened the bathroom door and walked out. "Taeyeon-shi---ah I'm sorry!" Jessica quickly turned her back back, seeing the girl still changing. She blushed for being so stupid and thoughtless about forgetting to ask if the girl was done or not.

When she heard Taeyeon uttered out that she’s done, Jessica went and sat on the bed. "um..we're both girls so lets just think that its a sleepover," she brought up and idea to make everything less awkward.

If its a friend-friend sleepover then that’s fine. But if there’s love lingering around somewhere, then its weird and uncomfortable.

Taeyeon nodded understood and got on the other side of the bed. She scooted her body near the edge and like a statue, stayed in the same position while looking blankly at space.

Nothing was in the middle so it made them felt more awkward.

"T-taeyeon-shi, goodnight." Jessica took the first step and then turned her body so her back faced Taeyeon's direction.

"a-a-h, deh. Goodnight to you too, Jessica-shi."

The two closed their eyes and went off to their world of dreams as they slowly made themselves more relax.

--

"Hey what should we name her?" A man asked as he smiled widely, holding a fragile baby in his hand.

"She's so calm and peaceful, so I want to name her Taeyeon. Kim Taeyeon."

"Hey, isnt she suppose to be Kwon Taeyeon?" the man argued, trying to use his last name.

"No. She's my first angel so she'll use my last name," the woman grinned, stretching her hand out, wanting to hold her.

The man sighed, knowing that he'll never beat his wife. "arasso..out little angel is Kim Taeyeon then. That does sound kinda nicer than Kwon.." The guy used his index finger to lightly touched the baby’s cheeks.

"yes..our Kim Taeyeon.."

___

"We have to leave her! This is the only way for us and her to survive! Hurry!" The man rushed the woman as she scribbled something down on a piece of cardboard and tucked it in the baby’s shirt.

They saw men and women trying to catch up with them behind.

The woman took a look at the baby one more time as she begun to ran away.

"My Taeyeon-ah, I'll find you, No matter what!"

She heard a loud cried from the baby and halted but then the man pulled her away. Tears started to trailed down her face listening to the loud cried from her baby...It sounded like it was calling out for her mommy.....that cried...

"TAEYEON-AH!" The woman jerked her body up, remembering the past while sweating and breathing heavily. She looked around feeling her heart pounding. “ah..it was a dream...”

"Honey, are you alright," her husband asked after he got up and saw her expression.

"y-yes..lets gob-b-ack to sleep," she stuttered, laying back down, trying to calm her heart down. 'Is she really my Kim Taeyeon?'

_____

-Morning-

Day 1

Krystal lightly turned the doorknob of Jessica’s room to see if the married couple is awake. Seeing them still in bed, she decided to go out.

Taeyeon moved her head slightly side by side and gulped down her saliva. Her eyelids gradually lifted up; seeing blur but then a clear picture of the dark yet with some sunshine in the room. ‘I should go and open the curtain.”

Taeyeon tried to bend her back up but something was holding her back. She turned her head and saw Jessica, resting her head on her arm. She came back down and examined the girl’s sleeping face.

She looked calm and her breathing was deep and relaxed; all the muscles in her face and body were totally at peace. Jessica rolled her body over and it collided with Taeyeon’s. Her face was facing the girl’s and her hand was folded in front of her chest, slightly touching Taeyeon’s side.

Taeyeon froze trying push the girl away so there wouldn't be any misunderstanding. She spread her hand behind Jessica’s head, attempting to lift it up and released her hand from underneath, but then Jessica started to wake up so Taeyeon just quickly brought her hand down and closed her eyes shut.

Jessica release a groaned as she blinked, shut her eyes, and blinked again. She yawned and finally managed to open her eyes, finding herself in an awkward position with Taeyeon. She gazed up at Taeyeon and jerked right up. ‘man..why did i sleep on her arm? Good thing she’s not awake yet or this would be really awkward. I need to get up and changed..’ Jessica quietly got out of the bed, heading to the bathroom.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter