Badum....Badum...

Love by accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Fianlly an Update!! Sorry for taking WAY too long. Well....It's almost summer so I'll be updating more... ^^ I hope you guys like this chapter.

****

Jessica stepped out of the elevator and entered Taeyeon's workplace.  She scanned for the girl but not a single soul was found. Jessica strolled over to Taeyeon's desk to see folders and files everywhere, plus a half-full cup of coffee on top of the papers.  

"My goodness... " Jessica stared in bizarre since she didn't know that Taeyeon could be so unorganized, and some of the coffee were spilled on the floor. She set the bag of foods down on one side and stacked the folders in one place so it would look more organize. Jessica froze after seeing a ring placed on the desk. The stared hard at it for a second then held it up. She took a glance at her left ring finger. It was empty... She never wore it once after the wedding..

"Jessica?"

Jessica placed the ring down and turned around with a smile that slowly faded after seeing what had happened to Taeyeon. "Taeyeon, what happened?  My god.. Are you alright?" Jessica went over to take a look at Taeyeon's red hands.  Her shirt was also filled with coffee stains.  

Taeyeon brightly smiled almost forgetting about the burned hand. "What are you doing here, Jessica?"

"To see you of course.  Why else would I come here for?" Jessica said in a slight mad and worried tone. She held Taeyeon's hand up and gently rubbed it. "Why are you so careless?"

Taeyeon grinned and assured her that she's okay,"I'm fine, Jessica. It doesn't hurt."

Jessica sighed again and put Taeyeon's hand down. "Alright....but hey, why did you suddenly hung up? It made me worried.. "

Taeyeon scratched her naped and replied feeling apologetic. "My phone ran out of battery and I forgot my charger... I'm sorry... "

Jessica 'ah', relieved that everything is okay, well not really. She saw the girl walked to her desk and sat down on her chair. "Taeyeon, why don't you do this tomorrow?”

“I want to finish it today.”

“Then when are you going to be done?”

Taeyeon thought for a second and answered, "about two more reports....? I don't know..you should go home first Jessica. Thank you for coming but I'll be late."

Jessica turned her head left and right, looking for a chair nearby. She scrolled it over next to Taeyeon's and sat down.  "Nah. Just hurry~ I'll wait for you:)" Jessica turned her back back toward Taeyeon as she looked through the bag of foods.

Taeyeon smiled and released a sigh. Before she does anything, she ed her stained white shirt and took it off, revealing a black tank she had inside. She left it to the side and focused on the computer.

Jessica, who was looking through the snacks, picked up an unusual strawberry cookies that she grabbed from the store without noticing. Jessica smiled and spun her chair around to give Taeyeon some, but  the girl paused and had the cookie in mid-air. She scanned Taeyeon from head to toe, amazed by her slimmed figure. She never knew that the girl looked so feminine with her hair tied up, revealing her collarbone and neck.

Taeyeon tilted her head toward Jessica and caught her staring at her. "Jessica,  is there something wrong?"

Jessica lightly laugh to lift up the awkward mood and handed Taeyeon the cookie.  

"Strawberry cookie?  Wow... " Taeyeon took a bite and enjoyed it as she reverted her attention back to the computer.

Waiting in silence like a cute kitty, Jessica walked around the office and ate the snacks that were in the bag. She would picked up her phone and played around with it to burn some time or just listened to music or stared at Taeyeon while she work.

Seeing that she had her phone on, Jessica opened her camera, and like a ninja,  snapped pictures of Taeyeon when she wasn't looking. She soundlessly giggled and yawned. 'It's already 12...?'

****

Taeyeon typed as fast as she could so that Jessica wouldn't have to wait so long for and finished both of her reports. She grinned while shooting both of her fists into the air.  "ugghh.. Finally!!!!" she exclaimed.

The girl stacked her stuff in order and turned in the folders to her team manager’s desk. She stretched and sat down on her chair, forgetting about something.

"ah.......Jessica?" Taeyeon called, hearing no replies. She got up her chair again and spotted a figure, sleeping on the desk that was acrossed from her desk. Taeyeon’s lips slanted up as she walked toward her. ‘That’s why it was so quiet’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter