Im just Kim Taeyeon

Love by accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

UPDATE! HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT!!

 

***

‘Jessica was so nice.....How could I not fall for her...’ Taeyeon thought, thinking about the whole incident that happened as she listened to Jessica steady breathing. Taeyeon sat up and the lamp on her side as she took a look at her cuts. “Aigoo...I should go and change it...”

Taeyeon walked out from the bathroom with the emergency kit box on her hand. She paused her foot steps when she saw Tiffany walked down from upstairs with a cup on her hand.

Tiffany continued to walk down, not noticing that Taeyeon was there, and the lights. When the girl turned around, her body shook with shocked, seeing Taeyeon standing there like a statue. “OMO! Taeyeon!”

Seeing her reaction, Taeyeon bursted out laughing and giggled heartily. “Im sorry.....I...haha..”

Tiffany pouted but her lips curved up, smiling brightly with Taeyeon. Tiffany looked down and saw the box that Taeyeon was holding onto. “Here,” Tiffany pulled Taeyeon to the couch and put her cup down on the table. She took the emergency kit box and took out the peroxide bottle and some bandages. “Let me do it for you..,” she said and started to peeled the bandages off.

Taeyeon stayed strong and tried not to look like she was in pain when Tiffany puts the peroxide on her cuts. “A-ah-....” she released, when Tiffany damped the cotton ball on the cuts with more pressure than normal. “T-T-Tiffany.....” Taeyeon called, trying to tell her to take it easy.

Tiffany sighed and put the cotton ball down. “I'm sorry.....thats your punishment for being so careless....Did you know how worried Krystal and I were when you came home like that??” Tiffany put one of the bandages on one of the cuts. She continued to do the same with the other ones, gently.

Taeyeon nodded. “I’m sorry..I wont be careless anymore...It’s just, the car appeared out of nowhere and I...I..I tried to move but then the motorcycle accidently sli-”

“It’s alright Taeyeon...You don't have to explain....I’m....I’m just glad that you’re back here, smiling and chatting, next to me..” Tiffany blew lightly on the cut that was on Taeyeon’s hand, then covered it with the bandage. “When I was small, everytime that I would get hurt--” Tiffany started to talk while she rubbed her thumb back and forth on cut that just got bandaged, “--they would always tell me that everything is okay...and kissed it to make the pain go away...”

Taeyeon saw her hand being held up then felt a pair of lips rested on her hand...Her eyes slightly widened as her face started to blushed..

Tiffany softly smiled as she planted the kiss. The girl pulled away, looking at Taeyeon in the eyes. “Taeyeon-ah...I’m sorry...for not being able to do anything...”

“Tiffany....” Taeyeon uttered, finally noticing how the girl had a tank top on and short which revealed her slimmed body.

‘What to do...my body....my face...its getting warmer..’

Taeyeon tried to move her eyes, but they were so locked on Tiffany’s mesmerized gaze that she couldn't help herself but to look at them.

“Taeyeon.....do you really not have any feelings for me?” Tiffany asked, straightforwardly, with her puppy eyes that made Taeyeon felt guilty.

“T-T-T-Tiffany...I...” Taeyeon stuttered, getting nervous as Tiffany came closer toward her. Taeyeon turned her waist as she supported her back up with both of her arms on the couch. “Tiffany...” Taeyeon eyes wandered as Tiffany got on the couch and leaned closer toward her.

A smirk was shown as Tiffany’s face seeing how the girl was getting all flustered.“You’re getting nervous.....It means that you do like me but you’re not sure....” Tiffany said, resting her hand on Taeyeon’s thigh as she had her straight up, looking like a kitty cat.  “I won't give up....You like Jessica?...I don't care...I’ll make you like me more.....So please..don't ignore my feelings..,” Tiffany sincerely said.

Taeyeon stayed silent, not knowing what to do....

Tiffany sighed as giggled, then distanced herself from Taeyeon so that the girl wouldn't feel so nervous and blanked out. "ha~I'll put the box back for you...you can go ahead and sleep..." Tiffany uttered, closing the container.

"Tiffany....." Taeyeon wanted to apologize for something that she wasnt sure herself, but when she got up the couch and everything, Tiffany already walked upstairs.. 'Aish....Kim Taeyeon....you don't deserve a girl like her....how did you managed to have a girl like her to fall for you? ' Taeyeon scratched her head while turning off the lights. She came into the room, seeing Jessica still there, hugging a cute new stuff animal that Taeyeon hasn't seen before. 'How am I suppose to know how I feel about Tiffany when my heart is filled with thoughts about her?' Taeyeon thought in her head when headed toward side of the bed and laid down, trying to relax all her muscles. 'I'm sorry Tiffany....but I....I don't deserve it.....I-I-I can't seem to abandon my feelings for Jessica.......'

***

“Good morning~ Taeyeon,” Tiffany released her ultimate eye-smiled as she saw Taeyeon walking toward the kitchen.

Taeyeon also replied with a smile and a “good morning” as she goes to her seat next to Jessica. Her eyes met with Jessica as she sat down. “Good morning, Jessica,” Taeyeon smiled was so bright that it made the room appeared to be brighter than normal.

Jessica started to stuttered as she tried to say good morning back to Taeyeon. “G-G-Good M-morning...” she averted her gazed toward the bowl of rice, waiting for everyone to sit down.

“Are you feeling okay, Taeyeon?” Soyeon asked, taking her seat.

Taeyeon nodded while she said with the other girls, “I will eat well,” then ate.

Jessica breathed slowly, trying to calm herself down from the thought of Taeyeon’s smile. She wasn’t eating that much either; she just touched her bowl of rice with the chopsticks.

“Unnie, are you feeling alright?” Krystal asked, noticing how she was acting.

“Ah, Yeah..”

Taeyeon lifted her arm up and used her chopsticks to grab Jessica some fish. “You should eat more Jessica....You’re looking too skinny....I’ll be worry if something happens to you.” Taeyeon then grabbed her some cabbages and meat. “Eat,” she said and smiled, going back to eat her food.

Thankful, Jessica lips slightly curved up and started to eat her meal.

***

“We’ll be going first,” Taeyeon and Tiffany announced, bid goodbyes, then exited the house.

“You should rest today Jessica, since you have no schedule for now...I’ll go check at the company.”

Soyeon also left the house, leaving the Jung’s sister at home by themselves.

Nothing really happened as they focus on their own things for hours: listening to music, looking at the magazines, and watching TV.

“Unnie,” Krystal started to start a conversation with her sister.

“Mhm?”

“Do you love Taeyeon?” Krystal suddenly asked, caughting Jessica off-guard.

Remember, Jessica doesn't know that Krystal knew about the fact that the marriage is fake.

“K-K-Krystal..w-what are you talking about?”

“I asked if you love Kim Taeyeon?” she repeated, clearly.

“Of course I do...that’s why I married her....” Jessica lied like a pro avoiding the girl’s eyes.

Krystal scoffed as she turned off the TV. “I’ll take that as you do have feelings for her...”

Jessica furrowed her eyebrows, confused on why Krystal is talking about this now.

“Krystal-”

Krystal sharpened her eyes, plus sighed, and stood up. She crossed her arms. “Since we’re alone...I’ll just tell you the truth...,” she paused, breathing heavily. “This marriage between you and her.....it’s all bull..isn’t it? Everything is a lie.....and it’s all because of Kwon Yuri and her father..”

Jessica bolted up as she widened her eyes. “W-where....H-how...”

“Your divorce papers.....I saw them and went to asked Taeyeon.....That’s when I know........” “......How could you do such a thing, Unnie!” Krystal released her anger.

Jessica tightened her fist, not knowing what to say. “Krystal....I’m....I-”

“Don't apologize to me. Just make this marriage real! That’s what I want!” Krystal straightforwardly said as her arms fell to her sides. “I will never like Kwon Yuri or will ever accept her as my sister-in-law....so..don't evn--”

“KRYSTAL!” Jessica shouted at her rude manners, also furrowing her eyebrows. “You don't know anything don--”

“What do you mean I don't know anything?! Let me tell you what I know. I know that you made Taeyeon continued this fake marriage  until the election for Kwon Yuri’s father is over. After the election, you’re going to throw her away like trash and be with Kwon Yuri. Do you th---”

Not being able to hold onto all the bull that Krystal was saying, Jessica send a slap across her face, not wanting to hear any of it. “No!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter