Ch. 31

Love by accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

UPDATE^^

 

D -77

Jessica flied onto the bed and grunted after clashing on it. Her hands covered her face as her legs squirmed up and down. “What did I do?” she asked out loud to the air. “I kissed her..!!!....” she freaked out

Jessica sat straight up with her legs crossed as she furrowed her eyebrows. ‘What is going on? I thought my heart belongs to Yuri..Ho-- How-....How can you, Kim Taeyeon, comes and messed up everything?’ Jessica shook her head,  and her whole body on the bed while screaming inside her head.

****

Taeyeon stayed out at the kitchen room for about half an hour already as she drank down some cold water to cool herself down. Her cheeks had been blushing like crazy when she remembered the kiss. She paced back and forth, having no clue of how to face the girl now. “I-I should just act normal...just act normal.......normal....” Taeyeon patted her face with her hands then deeply sighed. She walked in front of the room and knocked.

Jessica turned her head to that direction and frantically looked around while thinking about what to do so that she wouldn’t to face the girl. She quickly slid under the blanket and covered her whole body, leaving half of her head visible. She shut off her eyes hearing the door opened.

Taeyeon scratched her head and entered. She saw Jessica’s back and noiselessly, got her some clothes out to changed. ‘Thank god...she’s asleep....’

Taeyeon came out the bathroom with a long sleeve shirt and long comfortable sweat. Instead of going to her side of the bed to rest up for the day, her feet led her to Jessica’s side of the bed.

Taeyeon looked at Jessica with a soft gaze then sat down on the bed next to her. Her eyes were still on the girl as her voice began to escaped, “Jessica...wae....Why did I have to be the one to see that accident?" Taeyeon recalled the first time she saw Jessica because of the car accident. "If it weren’t for it, I wouldn’t be here right now..sitting next to you...Smile and laugh with you..and....I wouldn’t have to fall in love with you either.”

Jessica gasped in her head, when she felt a slight weight on the bed next to her. Her breathing stopped for a second as she heard what Taeyeon was saying out loud.  

“I wouldn’t have to fall in love with you....I wouldn’t have to fall in love with you...’ Jessica repeated that sentence over and over in her head. She grasped on to the blanket, as she felt her heart, once again, getting bumped. She gulped down hearing silence.

Taeyeon sighed and frowned. "Did you know that I...I'm starting to regret helping you.....because.. Every time I see you,  I can't help but to love you more...but is it love???” Taeyeon paused and released another sigh. “I think so since.. Right here, " Taeyeon placed her hand on her heart,  "it hurts. It hurts every time I see you sad or angry....it hurts since I know that I can't have you..." Getting slightly emotional because of the aftereffect of the alcohol, Taeyeon wiped away her teary eyes. Taeyeon got up the bed and calmed herself down.

Jessica fell in shocked listening to Taeyeon truthful thoughts. All this time, she never thought that Taeyeon would have felt this way. She knew the girl kinda like her but.. not this kind of feeling... She was surrounded by her own feelings to notice about Taeyeon's...  

‘What...to do.....aish!’

******

Yuri came in front of her desk and checked her emails

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter