Yuri or Taeyeon....Taeyeon or Yuri?

Love by accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  or 

 

March 5th

"Soyeon....can you buy me a basket of fruits later? Mhm....okay. Thank you," Jessica thanked then hung up. She set the phone down as she went back to work.  

~  

"Where are you heading to?" Soyeon asked, turning on the car's engines.  

"Can you drop me off at Taeyeon's house?"

"Alright but does Taeyeon need any clothing or anything? She's taking care of her sick sister so try and help her out," Soyeon reminded as she took a turned.  

Jessica nodded, looking out at the window, incase Soyeon noticed that she was nervously playing around with her fingers. Jessica didn't want to tell Soyeon what really happened with her and Taeyeon, so she lied to Krystal and the others about why Taeyeon went back home. Now, Jessica think that it’s time for the girl to come back because it had been 2 weeks since she left..

After a few more minutes, Soyeon dropped Jessica off and drove away.  

Holding onto the fruit basket, Jessica walked up to Taeyeon's house while getting herself ready to face the girl. Good thing she wore sneakers today or she would be in a great amount of foot pain.

The girl recognized the house as she looked around and stepped forward. She placed her hand on the door. Seeing it unlock she then lightly pushed onto the door.. Jessica froze after she saw who was with Taeyeon..

~~

"Yoona you're here," Taeyeon smiled, opening the door for her. She didn't bother to close the door since Hara was coming home soon.

"I brought some food if you're hungry.." Yoona uttered, bringing the foods out of the bags.  

Taeyeon nodded and went toward the bench. She sat down, gazing up at the clear dark sky. "Thank you for always coming to see Hara...I'm slightly busy these days with a new project coming up..so..Thank you, Yoona.."

"I am her best friend, Unnie...you should know that," Yoona said, smiling from ear to ear, joining Taeyeon on the bench. "Besides, I'm not even busy, so of course I would come and see her."

Taeyeon grinned as she thanked the girl again.  

They stayed quiet for quite some times until Yoona broke the ice. "Unnie, I'm sorry... for the things I said before about you and Jessica...But I really did had a crush on you...You were so amazing in my eyes and beautiful...I..."

"Yoona, thank you.." Taeyeon turned and looked at Yoona. She rested her hand on the girl's hand and smiled. "Thank you for liking me...I'm the one that should be saying sorry...I'm sorry for not being able to return those feelings..."  

Yoona looked down at her hand, fidgeting.  "No...it's okay..because...I'll continue to love you..." Yoona declared.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter