Drunk

Love by accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey! I updated early!! YEAH!!

Seeing how I got like 20 new subscribers, I decided to update it early for you all!!! ^^ Well, i think that this chapter is kinda long..about 2,000 words...Yep. SO enjoy!:)

 

*********

Jessica sighed out again as she remembered what Yuri said to Taeyeon and her when she walked the girl out.

 

"Yuri was that necessary?" Jessica raised her voice at her when they were outside. "How could you say those things to her? Do you know that this will put us---"

 

"I just wanted her to know that this marriage between you and her is fake and---" Yuri explained but got cut off by Jessica.

 

"How clear should I tell her that this is fake?! Do you know how many times I’ve told her that everything is a show, a forge marriage? Do you know how many times I had hurt her because of this? She's doing this because of us, Yuri-ah. How could you.....be so... inconsiderate," Jessica exploded and then tried to calm herself down after. She tightened her fist then released.

 

Yuri sadly gazed at her as she mumbled out, “You're shouting at me because of her...This is why i did and said those things....Jessica, why are you defending her? I want to know why you’re not on my side and defending someone who you just knew...You’re not like this...” Yuri back slouched as she still look at the flustered girl.

 

“Yuri-ah, what are you talking about? I’m not defending her I-- I-- just...think that you went too far...” Jessica told her as wrapped her arms around Yuri’s waist. “Don’t think too much okay? Nothing will happen between us,” Jessica assured Yuri as she pulled away.

 

“Nothing will happen between us,” Jessica muttered those words stopping her hand from opening the door. ‘Taeyeon....she must’ve felt weird and awkward... I should go and apologize.’ Jessica laid her hand on the door then slid it open slowly. ‘I was defending for her...why did I do that?’ Jessica shook the thought away, walking toward Taeyeon who was still standing.

 

“T-Taeyeon-”

 

“No it's okay..You don't have to apologize,” Taeyeon said out first, already knowing what the girl about to say.

 

Taeyeon's smile was gone. She looked bitter and tired. “Imma go inside the room and rest...” Taeyeon slightly bowed and excused herself to go to Jessica’s room, not wanting to hear anything.

 

‘Taeyeon....’ Jessica had no choice but to let the girl go...she don't have anything to say either..well, its not needed right now.

 

******

Tiffany paid then exited the Taxi. She walked up to Jessica’s house but then spotted an unfamiliar car, parked right beside it. “This car...it’s not Soyeon’s or mine or Krystal...Do we have a guest today?” Tiffany asked out loud then walked up the cement stairs. She paused her footsteps when she heard familiar voice, shouting. Another voice entered her ear after that. ‘This voice....Jessica and Yuri...what are they doing out here?? Isn’t Taeyeon inside?’

 

She eavesdropped to every sentence and then ran down and out of the house when she saw Yuri getting ready to leave. She had her back laid on the cemented wall and waited unpatienly for the girl to come down.

 

“T-Tiffany,” Yuri uttered out surprised when she exited the gate and saw the girl.

 

Tiffany straightened her back then glared at Yuri. She spoke out first, “What the hell are you doing here? Don’t come here ever again...I warned you..” After saying everything she had wanted to say, Tiffany walked passed Yuri but got stopped when she felt her hand got grasped into the girl’s palm.

 

Yuri laughed softly as she said, “you’re as cold as ever toward me...I always wondered why you hated me so much..but now I’ve got the answer for that question.”

 

Tiffany fiercely jerked her hand away from Yuri’s grip. “You’re an you know. I hate you because you never stood up for your own infront of your father. You’ve cause Jessica, Krystal, Soyeon pain now even Taeyeon. Haven’t you done enough?” Tiffany fired, burning up inside.

 

“You’re missing one person,” Yuri said calmly, acting like those words were not effecting her. “You.” Yuri ran her fingers through her hair as she sighed out and smirked. “That’s not the only reason why you hate me right? There’s one more...Should--”

 

“SHUT UP!” Tiffany shouted abruptly, tightening her fist and gripped tightly to her purse strapped. “Kwon Yuri...you’ve changed so much that I don't even know if it's you or someone else that has a mask of your face on right now...Just..go before Krystal gets home,” Tiffany heavily stepped over to the gate then opened it. She went inside and up the stairs. ‘Stupid...Stupid!!’

 

Yuri got inside her car and started the engine. She sighed out first then drove away the drive. ‘The second reason why you hate me...was it because of the fact that I knew you like me in highschool and didn't say a word about it.... Tiffany?’

 

******

Tiffany halted when she was about to lay her heel on another step of the stairs. ‘Why are you so stupid to fall in love with someone like that, Tiffany? Do you still like her? Please tell me me you don't...please....’

 

********

“Tiffany,” Jessica saw the girl,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter