Update part 1

Love by accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Taeyeon showed Jessica around her hometown, Jessica got some rest at Taeyeon’s grandma’s house.

“Here you go, miss,” Taeyeon’s grandma said as she handed Jessica a cup of iced water. Jessica thanked the woman and gulped down the drink.

“Ha~ You are so pretty...I’m so glad Taeyeon found herself such a beautiful wife. She is so lucky,” the grandma smiled from ear to ear, showing her deep wrinkled lines.

Jessica blushed and denied it. “No no no, I’m the lucky one here...”

“Unnie, you don’t have to be so modest...Taeyeon is really lucky to have married you” Yongsun commented and smiled.

Wheein overheard the conversation as she walked in the living room. “I think she is the lucky one, though,” she cut in, as she drank her juice and sat down.

Moonbyul and Hwasa sighed knowing that Wheein is still as salty as ever. “Wheein-ah--”

“Taeyeon is such a great person...she’s so nice to everybody and she puts people before her all the time...She’s stupidly nice that everybody starts to take advantage of her......I-I watched her every day when we were kids...she hasn’t changed one bit...” Wheein praised Taeyeon as she looked down at her hands. “That’s why, I think that you are really lucky to have married her...She’s one of a kind...” Wheein looked at Jessica, feeling her face getting warmer.

Jessica looked back at Wheein and nodded. “Yes, you are right.... I am the lucky one...hahaha...I have to agree with you that she’s stupidly nice...I owe her a lot,” Jessica took another slurp of water and continued, “That’s why I’m planning on spending the rest of my life making her happy.”

Everyone smiled hearing Jessica’s statement.

“The only thing I dislike about her is that she thinks that she is not popular but then you see so many people falling for her.” Jessica shook her head and laughed.

The four girls nodded their heads in agreement.

“How did you guys meet? Like..you’re Korea’s top artist and Taeyeon is just a worker at a company...When I heard that she married you, I was in shocked....” Yongsun said, looking at Jessica attentively.

Recollection from when Jessica met Taeyeon started to come back. “Well, um...it wasn’t anything special.... I was in a car accident and she was there when that happened and helped me out...” Jessica smiled as she told the story. “I was really mean to her at first but she acted kindly toward me and I think my heart just melted...There were many incidents where I would make her sad, but she always came at me with that smile of hers...Everything started with an accident and it brought us all the way here...” Jessica told the girls and Taeyeon’s grandma the shortcut of how she met Taeyeon. Of course, she left some crucial part out like Yuri and Mr. Kwon and the fake marriage agreement....

“Wow....does that mean I have a chance with Bae Suzy?” Moonbyul stupidly said which made everyone laughed. “What?? Hahaha”

Before Jessica carries on with the story, Taeyeon, who just came back from meeting her old teachers and groceries shopping, interrupted her story. “Were you guys talking about me?” She asked.

The 5 girls with grandma laughed and Wheein came toward Taeyeon to help her carry in the groceries.

“Grandma, I’ll cook dinner today so just stay put okay?” Taeyeon said when she saw her Grandma getting up.

“No. let me cook a good meal for you---”

“Aigoo, stay stay stay..I’ll cook you a good meal, okay? I’m doing this for my own benefits too. I want you to critique me. I haven’t cook for you since forever.” Taeyeon grinned as she placed her hands on her grandma’s shoulders and made her sit down.

Grandma gave up on taking over and let Taeyeon do her stuff.

Taeyeon walked toward her wife and handed her some towels. Taeyeon turned toward Moonbyul and asked her to show Jessica the way to the bathroom so that the girl could wash up.

“I should be helping you right now.... I don’t need to show--”

“No no no, it’s okay. Go shower. I’ll take care of it,” Taeyeon said and made Moonbyul walked the girl out.

**

Taeyeon went into the kitchen and put on an apron before she got out the ingredients.

“Unnie, let me help you,” Wheein asked and put on the extra apron. “I’ll wash the ingredients!” Wheein hurriedly took out the ingredients and washed them before Taeyeon could say no.

Taeyeon just smiled and went over toward Wheein to tie the younger girl’s hair up. “A chef should never let her hair down when she cooks.”

Wheein froze and looked at Taeyeon. “You are a player aren’t you, Unnie..” Wheein made a bold statement, staring at Taeyeon with a suspicious gaze.

Surprised by the statement, Taeyeon laughed. “What do you mean?”

Wheein pouted and sighed. “Nothing..” Wheein got back to cleaning the ingredients and started to dice them for soup. After a few minutes, Taeyeon broke the silence.

“Wheein-ah, about you liking me..I’m sorry, I didn’t know.”

Flustered by the random apology, Wheein started to stutter and rushed her cutting. “I-I-I-It's okay Unnie... I’m all good now. D-d-don't worry about it...”

Taeyeon sighed and looked at the girl, seeing her chopping the ingredients like a machine. “I’m sorry if my actions confused you...”

“You don’t have to apologize, Unnie. It’s not your fault---Ah!” Feeling the pain from the knife cut beating at her finger, Wheein frowned and almost cursed.

Taeyeon hastily grabbed onto Wheein's finger and brought it toward the kitchen sink. “Aigoo, you are as clumsy as ever.”

Taeyeon looked for bandages and wrapped it around Wheein’s pointer finger.

“You are as Taeyeon as ever..”

“Mhm?”

“Nothing Unnie..let me cut--”

“No, sit.” Taeyeon rests her hands on Wheein’s shoulders to pushed her down onto the chair. “I’ll do it. Just sit here and don't get hurt.”

Wheein stuck her tongue out and continued to help anyway.

The two girls were a perfect match--for cooking.

“Thank you..” Wheein mumbled as she stirred the kim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter