Don't ever cry again

Love by accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN UPDATE:) HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!!:)

****

4 A.M

D-86

Jessica’s eyes shot up and bolted right up after having a nightmare. Goosebumps were appearing on her skin as she breathed out heavily. “What kind of a dream was that?” she slightly remembered what she dreamt about.

 

She was in this black hole with a split road. She had to choose one side and when she chose the left and walked to that road, her body, everything felt like it was dropping down toward the center of earth, 100 mp/h. She saw everything disappear right in front of her eyes...What would have happen if she chose the right road? Would the outcome still be the same?

 

Jessica pulled the blanket near her body to warm up. She saw the empty side of the bed and frowned. “She didn’t come home...Where did she go?” Jessica decided to lay down on the bed and snuggled with her bear, feeling the coldness and emptiness being on the bed alone. “My decision to go to the left road...was it a mistake..? Stupid Kim Taeyeon for not coming home........” she muttered, slowly dragging her eyelids down and continued to go to sleep.

 

******

8:00 A.M

 

Taeyeon woke up after hearing noises outside the house. She rubbed her eyes and yawned, looked around the room, then yawned again. Recalling about the things that happened yesterday, she got up, stretched, brushed, and went outside to help Hara with cooking breakfast.

 

She peaked outside to see a red-headed girl, politely eating the food that was on the table, plus 2 brunnette.

 

“Unnie! You’re awake!” Hara called, scooping some rice out of the rice cooker. “Here come eat.” She placed the bowl next to Jessica. Hara gave both of them a smile and went to sit next to Tiffany.

 

Jessica and Taeyeon made eye contact for about 2 second but both jerked their heads away.

 

‘Oh my gawd...there must be a problem with them...Man, my sister is so stupid to come running here after fighting with Jessica!’ Hara inferred after seeing how the two are interacting with each other even though they’re “married couple”.

 

Taeyeon ate silently and Jessica did the same.

 

To Tiffany, it was normal since she knew that everything was a fake, but to Hara, everything was a worried since she expected the “married couple” to talk and smile and kiss each other. Not to silently ignoring each other presence.

 

“UNNIE!” Hara shouted not taking it anymore. “Apologize to Jessica-unnie!” Hara turned to face Jessica, “Unnie, I know that my sister may not be the best wife but she is very nice and caring so you have to forgive her okay? I donno what she did and how mad you two are toward each other but please, forgive her okay??? I don’t know what happen yesterday but she came running to me and cried like a big----mhpf!!” Hara’s mouth was covered up nice and tight so not another word could escape from it.

 

‘Taeyeon...cried?’ Krystal and Tiffany thought, turning her head toward Jessica, while she had her gaze on Taeyeon’s eyes.

 

‘She..cried...because of me? That’s not true right? Why did she..cried?’

 

“Yah, Pabo, don't inferred random stuff just because I came here yesterday to sleepover. Jessica and I didn’t fight at all...I-I just...missed you a lot...” Taeyeon told half of the truth.

 

“You came here, banging at 1 a.m just because you missed me? What a lie.” Hara gave Taeyeon a look which she avoided. Hara sighed and stared back and forth from Taeyeon to Jessica. “To prove the you guys are not fighting...Unnie, give Jessica-unnie a kiss and Jessica-unnie, give my unnie a kiss. That’s how I can see that you guys are not telling a lie.”

 

The two stared at each other, clueless of what to do. Do they go for it to prove their innocence or should they ignore it and make things worst for themselves?

 

Krystal smirked. “Unnie, go on. You guys are married couple right? It doesn’t matter. KISSSSS.” krystal pucker her lips to tell them to kiss. She glared at Taeyeon and motioned her head, telling the girl to kiss Jessica.

 

‘Should we go for it or---’ Jessica’s mind was cut after feeling her head being turned and a lip, pressing gently onto her’s. ‘What is going on....wha..what..’

 

Trying to get everything over with, Taeyeon just went for it and acted out. Just like Jessica said, everything is staged so why don't we just perfect this performance for everyone to see?

 

“Jessica,” Taeyeon called sweetly, tapping her cheeks, “quickly.” She forced out a smile.

 

Seeing the smiley faces on the 2 sisters, Jessica slowly land her lips onto Taeyeon’s cheeks. It was laid there for about 3 second, then Jessica backed up and faked a smile.

 

Hara and Krystal clapped seeing them kiss, while Tiffany showed off a surprised expression.

 

After everybody finished eating, Taeyeon excused herself to take out the trash, following a confused Jessica.

 

Taeyeon halted after going 30 ft away from the house; she turned around to face Jessica.

 

“Taeyeon...did something happen? I feel like--”

 

“Cut to the chase Jessica,” Taeyeon retorted, not having any patient left.  

 

Jessica furrowed her eyebrows. “What are you doing? Why are you acting like this?”

 

“How do you expect me to act? You said that this is stage. We have to perform for everyone to see that we're “married couple”. I did what you told. What do you expect me to do now??!” Taeyeon bursted, feeling the stressfulness building up. She breathed out heavily after hearing what she just said. “Just...” Taeyeon covered her face while rubbing her temples, “leave me alone,” she coldly said, walking pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter