I lov--

Love by accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Update!! Enjoy!!

******

'What is with this atmosphere?' Soyeon thought, sitting down at the breakfast table. 'I've only been gone for 3 days to visit my mom...why is the mood like this?' Barely eating the foods on the table, Soyeon sighed.

"Thank you for the meal. I'll be going now." Taeyeon stood as she slightly bowed, getting her coat on.

"Oh, Taeyeon, wait for me. I'll drive you." Tiffany also got up and put on her coat.

Jessica ignored the two as she put her face near the bowl of rice.

"Bye~" Tiffany intentionally pulled Taeyeon by her arm out the door.

When she heard the door closed tight, Jessica sighed, setting her chopsticks down.

"Jessica, what happened when I was gone? The mood feel so.... thick..."

Jessica shook her head and got all the dishes; she put them in the sink. "It's nothing unnie."

Soyeon gave up on asking and went to another topic. "Isn't this the last day you film for your movie?"

"Yeah..” Jessica said and sighed. “Wow...I'm really going to miss everyone." Jessica damped the sponge in some soap and washed each dishes.

"Jessica, aren't you going sing an ost for the movie? The director really want you to do it."

"I guess. It is my movie..." Jessica rinsed off the dish, setting it in the washer.

"The lyrics are in my car. I'll show you latter.." Soyeon wiped off the table.

"Okay."

 

*****

'Taeyeon is married to Jessica....the girl who Sangwoo disproved with Yuri...what to do...' Sigh after sigh was heard at the breakfast table. 'How am I suppose to tell him that I found Taeyeon?'

"Honey, what are you doing not eating your meal? Do you feel okay?" A lower voice uttered as he stared at the woman.

"Ah...I..I'm fine.." she picked up her spoon and scoop in the rice. "Sangwoo...what would you do if we found our daughter?"

Sangwoo paused as he frowned. "I don't know....why do you ask? We've been looking for her for so long...do you think we would really find her?"

"I-I was just wondering...it would be great if we did find her...but Yuri...we never told her the truth."

"Chaeyeon-ah, stop talking about it. I don't want to hear about the daughter we don't have anymore....” He set his chopsticks down. “I will be leaving now.." Without finishing his meal, Sangwoo got up the chair and went out the door.

"Sangwoo.... How could say such thing.....I found her...." Mrs. Kwon uttered quietly as she saw the door closed, feeling as if her heart has just ripped out seeing the man she love being so cold.

Well, she can’t blame him; he suffered a lot too and now, he doesn’t want to have his hope up.

****

Taeyeon gazed up at Tiffany, Yoona, and her sister who were checking out the menus.

How those 4 girls ended up eating together is really a big coincident. Hara was going to surprised Taeyeon and invite her to lunch, but since Tiffany invited her already this morning, she couldn't say no, therefore, all of them went together.

After they ordered, Taeyeon sipped on her water as she listened to the younger girl’s conversation.

They talked about fashion...fashion..fashion..Fashion..and clothing since Tiffany owned like two big fashion company. They stopped when Hara decided to focus on her sister. "Unnie, so how are you with your wife? You guys are not getting into fights right?”

"What? Ahaha...nonsense...we’re..we’re...doing just fine.." Taeyeon gulped and drank some more water after that horrible acting she put up. But the thing is, Hara still thought that it’s true and ignore it.

Yoona gazed at Taeyeon wondering how mature and new the girl looked with her blond hair. "Unnie, you look really cool with your blond hair..it really suits you,” Yoona praised her.

Taeyeon humbly smiled as she thanked.

Tiffany smiled but then it slowly faded when she saw the looks on Yoona’s face. She noticed the gaze in Yoona's eyes as Taeyeon talked and smiled to her....It was the same gaze as to when she looked at Taeyeon. 'This girl...she...she likes Taeyeon..'

"Oh! Why don't we call Jessica unnie!" Hara suggested all of a sudden.

"Ah thats not a good idea.  She have work. Don't bother her, " Taeyeon quickly stopped her from calling.

****

The phone rang and rang until it stopped before the owner could pick it up on time.

The owner of the phone opened it up to see 1 missed call. "Let’s see....." She quickly opened her voicemail and listened to it right away. Her lips curved up and her eyes shot right open. "Unnie!" Jessica called out with a bright grinned.

****

When they finished their lunch, Tiffany and Hara excused themselves to the restroom, leaving the Taeyeon and Yoona alone.

“Unnie,” Yoona started the conversation, “back the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter