Yuri or Taeyeon...Taeyeon or Yuri? p. 2

Love by accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    or    

***

Not staying to eat dinner, Yoona excused herself first and left.  

Jessica, Taeyeon, and Hara had dinner together, and when Jessica was planning to go home, Hara insisted the girl to stay for the night. Taeyeon told her that it was okay but since Hara was so persistent, Jessica had to say yes.  

“I’m sorry for the trouble,” Taeyeon said as she saw Jessica came in her room, wearing one of her pajamas.

Jessica shook her head. “No, it’s okay.” She slid the door closed and stood next to it, not knowing where to go. She could see that the girl had made a bed on the floor and was ready to go to sleep.  

“You can sleep on the bed...I can sleep here,” Taeyeon said getting one of the pillows on her bed.

Jessica cleared first before she talked, “Why....why don't you just sleep on the bed with me?” Jessica slightly blushed, even though she suggested the idea.

Taeyeon paused for a minuted to calm her frantic mind for thinking about weird things when Jessica suggested the idea. “Um..the bed is small, so--” she managed to make up an excuse.

“Just go up and sleep with me. What if Hara opens the door and sees us like this? She’ll get suspicious,” Jessica explained her thoughts and supporting her reason to why Taeyeon should sleep with her on the bed. Jessica sat on the bed, lay down, then rolled to her side, leaving space for Taeyeon.  

Taeyeon sighed and put the pillow back on the bed. First, she went to shut of the lights then walked to the bed. She opened the blanket, got under it, and rested her head on the pillow.  

Since the bed was kinda small, Jessica’s and Taeyeon’s arm were touching each other. Taeyeon position her self and lay on her side so that Jessica would have more room.  

Jessica grasped on the blanket and pulled it up to her chin, slightly hearing her heart beat. Jessica wanted to say something but she doesn’t know how to say it. Jessica knew that Taeyeon went back to her house because Taeyeon wanted to get away from her. And now since Jessica knew about Taeyeon’s feeling, it became more awkward than ever. “Taeyeon...,” Jessica managed to say.  

Taeyeon heard and turned herself around. “Mhm? Is it too uncomfortable?” Taeyeon asked, worried.  

“No....No..It’s not that. I...I was just wondering...when you’re coming back...home...Um! Y-You know...Krystal has been asking me why you’re not coming and stuff and I--I don't know if I can keep lying to her about--”

“I’m sorry...” Taeyeon said first. “I was planning to go back tomorrow...”

“Sure,” Jessica sarcastically replied which made Taeyeon felt flustered.  

“Jessica, I’m serious...I-I..was really planning to go back tomorrow...” Taeyeon defended herself, which made Jessica giggled in response.  

"I believe you, Taeyeon. I was just teasing you." Jessica turned her body over and faced darkness. She knew that Taeyeon was there and frowned. 'How could you do this to my heart Kim Taeyeon? Why do I have to choose?’

Taeyeon also stared at the darkness, thinking that Jessica had fallen asleep. She scooted her body closer toward the girl, close enough to feel Jessica's breath lightly hit her neck. She rested her head on her arm, sleeping on her side.  

Jessica kept her steady breath after seeing that Taeyeon scooted closer to her. She raised her hand up to her hand and rested it there. Feeling Taeyeon's breath hit her eyes and nose made her more nervous than ever.  

Taeyeon smiled when she felt that the girl moved her hand up. Wanting to get Jessica back for earlier, she lifted her chin up and planted a soft kiss on the girl's forehead. She kissed her for like 5 second then moved away. Taeyeon also whispered out, "Goodnight", then rolled back to her side of the bed.  

Jessica tilted her head down and pulled the blanket up. She closed her eyes as the thoughts of Taeyeon and Yuri popped up in her head. "Its one or another. Not both.' Jessica thought feeling her heart beating through her chest when Taeyeon kissed on her forehead.  

'What does my heart want?' Jessica asked herself as she drifted off to a deep sleep.  

Well, it showed you right there Jessica...Listen to your heart...I mean...Seriously, if its beating that fast..then......ha~

**

March 6

Jessica woke up, feeling the light morning breeze coming inside the room. She got up and searched around for a blonde that was nowhere seen. "She must've headed to work already.." Jessica checked her watch which read: 9:00. She got out of the bed, and folded the blanket. When Jessica decided to change into her old clothes from yesterday, a note on the table caught her attention.  

'Jessica, make sure you eat breakfast outside. Sorry for not eating with you. I wanted you to get a good rest so I told Hara not to wake you up. I'll see you later at home. ^^ -Taeyeon'

Jessica read the note in her head and smiled to herself. She put the note inside her purse then got changed.  

***

-Night-

"TAEYEON! WOW KIM TAEYEON! You're finally back, you mother--!" Krystal smacked Taeyeon on the head as she gave the girl an uncomfortable glare.  

Taeyeon just giggled playfully while giving Krystal a light smack in the head back. "Yah, is that how you greet someone who's older than you, Krystal Jung?"  Taeyeon gave her a look too, but  it was soon diminished into a lovely smile.  

"Taeyeon is your sister feeling alright now? Jessica told me that she was feeling sick so you had to take care of her," Soyeon asked, seeing Taeyeon walked toward the couch and sat down.  

Taeyeon nodded, playing along. "Um...Where is Jessica right now?" she asked, curious to where the girl was at.

"Oh...she...had a meeting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter