Do you like her?

Love by accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

OKAy, i UPDATE!!! SOrry, i shouldve update sooner i was busy, SORRY!!! but heres an update!:)

Early Morning

“JESS! WHY WOUL--“ Tiffany stopped and breathed heavily out and glared at the girl who was calmly sitting on the couch. Tiffany crossed her hand, trying to calm herself down, trying to take in all the reason why Jessica was on the NEWS with TAEYEON Last night!

Jessica sighed out and stood up so she does not have to look up to the girl.

“Tiffany, I know you hate Yuri but…I really love her and so does she. I-“Jessica tried to explain but got cut off by the devil.

“That’s love? Leaving you like this is call love? Why don’t she just freaken stand up to her dad…this is bull****..and why do you have to pull Taeyeon-shi to this matter of yours? Seriously, a fake lover? You guys kiss?! WHAT THE HELL?” Tiffany asked with a lot of an attitude and in an angry tone.

Jessica rolled her eyes. “Tiff, stop going all dramatic! SERIOUSLY! This is not going to last long. Only a few days or weeks...this had nothing to do with you too. Why are you so concern about this? And why does it matter if it’s that girl that I’m fake lover with? AND, it wasn’t even a real kiss” Jessica lied and breathed out as she starting to get pissed off.

Tiffany increased her volume, “Because you’re my best friend and because Taeyeon-shi is a very nice person and I don’t want her to get hurt because of you!!!”

Jessica froze..’Getting hurt by me??! What the hell does she mean get hurt by me??! UGH!!!’

There was a very hot tension between the two. A few minutes later, it turned out to be a shouting contest, and then both started to throw random things at each other. Of course, they wouldn’t throw a brick or anything like that. Just soft things that are light weighted. [Continue to the story…]

 “UGH Jess you such!!” Tiffany searched for something that was closest to her hand and grabbed on it hard. She then swiftly- hard- threw a brownish red pillow that was set on the tan crème sofa at Jessica.

Jessica caught it and aimed at the girl who was standing right infront of the white broad doorway. After making sure her aim was accurate, she threw the same pillow, 10xs stronger.

‘Ah- pabo, don’t she know I have fast reflexes?’ Tiffany smirked and dodged down, fast enough for the pillow not to hit her. A tint of joy flushed all around her body, thinking she won.

The door started to opened, revealing a person stepping while carrying bags of groceries.. “smfp!!” the pillow slammed right in the person’s face. It was a pretty accurate throw.

Jessica gasped worrying about the person, but was also proud of herself for making the throw so perfectly.

“Soyeon UNii--..ah…” Jessica rushed but stopped when the pillow fell straight to the bottom, revealing who it was..

Wondering why Jessica stopped uttering out, Tiffany looked up.

“TAEYEON-Shi!!” Both girls’ gasped and apologized to the clueless girl.

“I’m sorry. I d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter