chapter 12

Love by accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~week later~

"Mr. Kwon, you called for me?" A reporter asked as he got assisted in Mr.Kwon’s office by his secretary.

 

"Ah, yes," Mr. Kwon stopped whatever he was doing and bent up his knees, "sit down, Reporter Jung."

 

Mr. Kwon gestured his hand to the chairs. "I have some business i need to discuss about with you," he paused, drinking in some coffee that was just brought in by his secretary, "how's is Jessica Jung and her girlfriend?" He asked out of the blue.

 

The man for a minute felt confused but he answered anyway, "W-well, you could see that they’re lovey-dovey. Just Yesterday they went to the pool and had dinner together," he informed, as he remembered how chaos it was yesterday. Everybody was out the street with their cameras on the couple. There were many traffics and the humid air covered the whole area.

"Perfect. Then i want you to do something for me," Mr. Kwon smirked after those words flied out his mouth.

---

"Ahh.. Taeyeon, why do you have to transfer?" One of her co-worker sobbed as she got closer to the girl.

 

"Deh, wae-oh?" another one whined.

 

"Ah...I'm sorry. I don’t know why either.." she replied, slightly smiling while packing up her stuff.

 

"You now are working for the Dreams Team...We're their enemy you now that?" Sunye disappointedly said as she stood next to Taeyeon's desk.

 

Taeyeon smiled out an apologetic smiled to everyone. Everybody had been so nice, well overboard too nice to her, after they saw the news about her and Jessica. No more yelling, no more ordering around; a total carefree day of work.

 

'Wow. Dating a star have this much benefits?To bad it’s fake..' she thought while putting her last thing in the box. Taeyeon lifted it up and widely smiled, "thank you for helping me all this time...um..I really learned a lot from everybody. Thank you," she said and slightly bowed, holding the box against her chest.

 

"Come visit us! Alright!?" The people shouted out as she turned around and walked toward elevator.

 

As Taeyeon waited patiently, the one next to it opened up and someone walked out. Taeyeon's eyes followed the figure.

 

When the figure noticed a pair of eyes were on her, she halted and sprung her head toward Taeyeon's direction..

 

"Tiffany-shi," Taeyeon cheerfully called out, as she stepped near the girl with a smiled, "What are you doi---" Taeyeon stopped talking when she saw the expression on Tiffany's face.

 

Tiffany furrowed her eyebrows and pouted, "I told you to stop using formal language with me. Tiffany or Tiffany-ah or something like that. No -ssi. Arrasso?" she reminded her, "we discussed this at lunch already and you forgot.."

 

Taeyeon giggled and said that one sentence again, informally, "Tiffany-ah, why are you here?"

 

Tiffany finally smiled brightly, "I'm guiding you to your new job."

 

"My new job..? Don’t tell me..You're the one who transfer me?" Taeyeon asked out surprised.

 

"Bingo. Deh, the Dreams team needed another person, so i transfer you there.." Tiffany sweetly said and slid her hand into Taeyeon’s hand and

pulled her in the elevator.

 

When Taeyeon decided to asked some more questions, Tiffany answered it throughly before she could speak. Taeyeon had no choice but to just agreed with it and went to her workplace with her.

 

When she entered the room, everything was different from her old team room. Everything was more fashionable and modern. It was like an old run down workplace compare to a detailed, modern, creative, colorful place..

 

"Oh, Ms. Hwang," a person who looked like she was in her mid-20s came up to them and greeted, "Hello," she formally greeted Taeyeon.

Taeyeon bowed back, to be polite.

 

"This is the new employee," Tiffany introduced everyone loudly, “shes the transfer one from the other team.”

 

Everybody turned their heads over to Taeyeon's direction. They all scanned her with sharp eyes.

Taeyeon uncomfortably fidgeted under all the pressure.

 

"Cut it out guys," Tiffany snapped and pulled Taeyeon to her new desk. "This is where you are going to be working and--"

 

"Tiff- ah..Ms. Hwang, this is my job. Don’t steal it," the girl who just greeted them cut her off. She turned her head over and locked her eyes on Taeyeon's.

 

"Hi, I'm Narsha. Park Narsha. Nice to meet you," she released her hand and Taeyeon shook it. "Well, I’m the director here, and--"

 

“The oldest,” Tiffany added in silently and giggled.

 

"Aren’t you Jessica's girlfriend?" A person randomly got closer and questioned the girl, loudly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter