a surprise vist

Love by accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Here's an update! Hope you guys like it!! ^^

 

--

 

 

“Jessica come down and eat,” Soyeon called, waiting for her to stepped down the stairs. After hearing no movement or sound, Soyeon sighed, “aigoo, she’s not waking up.” She went upstairs and opened the girl’s door.


Jessica was still sleeping heavily under her blanket. She didn't even bulged or anything but Soyeon could see the blanket moving up and down. Thats a good sign.


“I wonder if her cold gotten better,” Soyeon uttered out to nobody as she wake the girl up. She finally succeeded on waking the sleeping beauty up with about 10 tries.


Jessica brushed her teeth and walked down not caring about changing out of her pajamas.


“Here have some congee, its good for your cold. Also take the med after you’re done, okay?” Soyeon caringly said as she set a bowl of congee down in front of Jessica.


Jessica nodded cutely while brightly smiled and enjoying her congee.


Soyeon gave her a weirded-out look and asked, “did something happen? Why are you so happy? Had your cold gotten into your brain?” Soyeon rushed over toward Jessica while feeling her temperature.


“Unnie I’m fine. Don't worry,” Jessica softly uttered out and ate her congee.


“Alright then,” Soyeon went back to her seat, “did you tell Taeyeon-shi that we’re going to Japan?”


Jessica tilted her head up with a perplexed expression, “Japan?”


“Yes, i thought i told you to tell her that we’re heading to Japan a few days ago.”


“Oh~” Jessica sighed out as a replied. “Wae-o?”


“That’s when we’re going to end you guys relationship-- did i tell you this at all? I felt like i did but you're showing the opposite,” Soyeon also sighed out a big sigh and told Jessica about the plan thoroughly.


After finishing breakfast, Soyeon decided to call Taeyeon. When she picked up the phone, Soyeon could hear how hoarse the girl’s voice was and how slow her reply was.


Jessica sat down next to her and eavesdropped their conversation.


“a-arasssoo. I’ll meet you tomorrow, Soyeon-shi,” Taeyeon replied weakly.


‘She must’ve been really sick to sound like that. Aish~ of course she would since she was soaked!’ Jessica pondered worriedly.


Soyeon end the call and went back to the kitchen.


Jessica followed her but then an idea popped up into her mind. “Unnie,” Jessica said, full of energy, “do you still have some congee?”


“mhm, Why? You wanna give some to Taeyeon-shi?” Soyeon smartly figured out her plan and poured the congee into a container.


“Uh..yeah,” Jessica shyly admitted.


“oh...but why? Don’t tell me you..” Soyeon sentence trailed off when Jessica started to blared out her reason.


“W-Well..um...Shehelpedmewithgettingthetaxihomeandshe’ssoakedbecauseofm--”


“Aish! Calm down and say it slowly,” Soyeon laughed, “i just heard that she got sick because of you? What happen?”


-skip the explaining--


“ohh that makes since, arasso, i’ll drive you there,” Soyeon easily agreed.


Jessica finally smiled out and got dressed quickly to go visit Taeyeon.


--

“Unnie, are you feeling better?” Hara asked as she check the girl’s temperature, “aigoo, nevermind, its still very high.”


Taeyeon fell back to her bed and rest her hand on her forehead. She could see that the fever is not getting any better by how hot her forehead felt compare to yesterday night. It was still hot as ever.


She rest her eyes and didn't bother to talk since she's out of energy. Of course, she was still thinking about yesterday incident..


'i don't want to be your friend..friend..friend..'


Those words rang through her head constantly last night.


"Unnie, I just called your workplace, so rest okay?"


Taeyeon nodded with her eyes shut.


Hara exited the room and went out to get some groceries to cook for the sick girl. She passed by a girl who was a blue short with amazingly priceless heals a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter