Taengsic lives on

Love by accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

***

Yes...I'm back....

***

 

April 14th

Taeyeon and Chorong plus Seohyun stepped out of the break area to resume what they were doing earlier.

“Are your hands okay Unnie?” one of the female employee asked, going toward her.

“I’m fine Naeun, nothing big,” Chorong brushed it off with her smile.

A few people gave Chorong a look of disapproval after they saw how Taeyeon rushed to help her. They thought that Chorong had some connection with Taeyeon.

Another employee, friend of Chorong, could sense their suspicious so she spoke up. "Excuse me...not trying to be rude or anything but do you and Chorong know each other? I want to clear up any misunderstanding before all of us start working together. I don't want anyone to give her the ‘glare’ because they think that she has a connection with you.”

“B-B-Bomi...W-w-we’re not--” Chorong tried to defend herself but Taeyeon stopped her.

"Bomi-shi right?"

"A-ah..deh."

Taeyeon smiled and looked at everyone as she cleared her voice. "To clear up any misunderstanding, Chorong-shi and I have no connection whatsoever, but she was hurt therefore I had to help. I would have done the same towards everyone here in the room. Also I do hope that she and I become friends," Taeyeon truthfully said which made everyone slightly surprised. "Not only her that I want to become friends with, but all of you guys. We're a team so yes, I do want some friendship between all of us, since a team works well when they can cooperate with each other. I hope all of us can get along well, and it is my pleasure to work with you all." Taeyeon paused, smiled, and slowly bowed a perfect 90° which made everyone stood up too.

"A-ahh..M-M-Ms. Kim it's our pleasure!"

"Yes!"

Taeyeon grinned feeling the bonds slowly developing. "As a celebration to my first day here, let's go out and have a team dinner, shall we?" Taeyeon announced which made everyone fired up.  Chuckling , Taeyeon looked back at Sehun who was giving her a thumbs up.

She glanced at Chorong who was brightly talking to the other girls. At the same time, Chorong took a glimpse at Taeyeon, and when she saw that Taeyeon was looking at her, she nodded her head as a thank you.

Taeyeon just smiled bigger and nodded.

***

"Nice shots today Jessica. All of them came out beautifully," the photographer praised as they were packing up.

Jessica smiled and thanked them for the hard work. Soyeon and Jessica packed up and moved out to the next schedule.

"Thank god the back is restricted or we will be bombarded by reporters.”

As the car drove out, reporters and Jessica's fans rushed toward the van but good thing the securities blocked them from going near.

Not being able to greet her fans, Jessica's expression saddened. She felt guilty for not being able to formally greet them. They have been waiting for her for so long..

"Unnie, is being a star all that jazzy? You can't even go out , eat dinner, or do anything.." Jessica said depressingly, feeling the smooth car ride.

"Ha~ I wondered how many times you’d asked me that.” Soyeon looked back and grabbed Jessica’s hand while she gently caressed it. “Jessica, you can quit whenever you want, but I know you don't want to right now. I see you acting, modeling and singing all the time, and you always have that proud face on when you finish. When you're bored or sick of it, really really really sick of it, tell me. When you really really think that you have had enough, tell me."

Jessica nodded, sighing as she closed her eyes. 'The more I work, the empty I feel. I feel as though I don't have anybody beside me...Will Taeyeon's and my feelings toward each other fade ? She's going to be super busy..same with me too...I won't be able to see her often... argh..' Jessica sighed again, showing her frustration. She put on her headphones to distract herself from her thoughts, but when the song “I’m in love” by Narsha came up, the image of Taeyeon popped up. 'Aigoo..Jessica Jung...what are doing only thinking about Taeyeon? But......I wonder what she's doing right now...argh..KIM TAEYEON!!!!!!' Jessica opened her eyes and went on her phone to open up a video of Taeyeon singing to that song on their first date. A smile was plastered on her face as she watch the video. ‘Ohh~ I’m in love’ Jessica sang along in her head as she hit the replay button on her phone.

***

As she waited for the elevator to open up, Yoona straightened out her dress. She stepped out after the elevator dinged and walked in the room. People’s eyes were on her since she looked so bomb! (lol...she is). Her beauty shined throughout the room as she walked in closer.

Mr. Yunho came to assist the girl. “Um....who might...you..be looking for?”

Yoona scanned around to look for Taeyeon but when she didn’t saw her, Yoona decided to talk to Mr. Yuno. “I’m looking for Kim Taeyeon. Is she here at the moment?”

“Ah..! Ms. Kim..a-ah. Yes. I’ll go and--”

Before Mr. Yunho went into Taeyeon’s office, Taeyeon came out instead with Seohyun besides her. “We can make a survey--” Taeyeon halted her steps seeing Yoona in front of her.

Seohyun slightly bumped into Taeyeon because of the sudden stop. She stopped looking at her phone and stared up. Her lips grew apart seeing something magical in front of her. She blinked a few times to make sure that she wasn’t seeing things.

“Yoona!” Taeyeon exclaimed. “What are you doing here?” she smiled and came in for a hug. “I haven’t seen you for quite a long time. How have you been?”

Yoona chuckled a little bit seeing Taeyeon in front of her wearing a pink suite that matches her so well. She couldn't believe her eyes too that the girl was actually right in front of her working for the Kwon's company.
Yoona and Taeyeon went inside Taeyeon's office to chat.
"---you look like you're doing pretty well, aren't you?" Yoona smiled.
Taeyeon shrugged with a smile. "I just started so I m not sure whether I'm doing well or not..."
"Of course you're doing well, Unnie. I believe in you."
"Thank you Yoona."
There was a silence between them as they just enjoyed each other's presence.
"I heard you're getting marry to Kwon Yuri...," Taeyeon asked,  slightly worried. "Are you getting marry for business or love?"Taeyeon knew the answer but she just asked anyway.
Yoona just smiled at Taeyeon and tilted her head down to look at the floor.
"Yoona--"
"It's okay Unnie...I do like her but I don't know about her. Feelings can build their way up as time goes by right?"
"Yoona..."
"Just like you and Jessica... I'm pretty sure when you guys married, feelings weren't there, well for Jessica's that is..."
Taeyeon silently sat there, unsure what to say to Yoona but she just quietly and apologized to the girl.
Yoona laughed. "Unnie...it's not your fault. Why are you apologizing to me? It's not your fault. Don't even think about it."
Yoona and Taeyeon stayed silence for quite a bit until Yoona got up her chair. "Well that is it for me now. I just wanted to come and see you for a while. I'll be around.” Yoona winked at Taeyeon.
Taeyeon nodded and smiled as she walked Yoona out her office.
Taeyeon saw Seohyun's face as Yoona walked by her. It was like a hypnotized facial expression.
"Yoona, how are you getting home?"
"I'm waiting for my driver but he's stuck in traffic right now.."
"If it's alright, I can drive you home..." Seohyun said,  behind Taeyeon, loudly as she stuttered some of her words.
Taeyeon turned her head, surprised. "Umm..uh..yeah. Seohyun can drive you home.. "
Yoona thought about it for a while . "You sure? Don't you have work to discuss with her?"
"We're done!” Seohyun said quickly.

Taeyeon looked at her and chuckled. “I guess we’re done.....?” Taeyeon said in a confused tone. “It’s fine Yoona, Seohyun will drive you home. She knows the shortcut..”

“If that is fine with you then okay.”

Seohyun smiled and walked in front of Yoona. She turned around, waiting for the girl to follow her.

“That girl...what has gotten into her...?” Taeyeon asked quietly as she went back to her office. Before she do any work, Taeyeon checked the time and texted Jessica.

‘Did you eat lunch yet? Make sure to eat okay? :) I’ll see you soon.. :3’

Taeyeon smiled cutely and went back to work.

***

-Team Dinner-

“Ayee.....here’s a cup for you...a cup for you..and you..” Mr. Yunho said as he distributed the alcohol for everybody. Siwon and the others were also getting really excited.

“As a celebration, let's do it in one shot!!” Mr. Yunho said and everybody hollered loudly and drank down their alcohol.

Taeyeon, getting excited, drank the alcohol all the way down, forgetting that she has a low tolerance for alcohol. They continued to party and drank more alcohol. When everybody is still sane, they move out to the Karaoke and partied hard.

Before Taeyeon get knock out,  she stopped herself from indulging in the pool of alcohol. She laughed and sang her heart out, watching everybody go crazy as the alcohol wear out.

After the clock hit 12:00 A.M, everybody decided to part ways.

“DEH. HAVE A SAFE TRIP. IT WAS FUN!!HAHAHA!” Chorong shouted loudly, bowing toward the people that are leaving.

They were all drunk.

Before Chorong, who out after everybody left, hit the ground, Taeyeon quickly went toward her and supported the girl. “Aiya..” She uttered, seeing the girl falling into deep sleep. Taeyeon tried to reach for Chorong’s phone to call her family, but the phone was at 5 percent and it had a passcode on it.. “Damn...”

Taeyeon called for a taxi and got inside with Chorong. She told the taxi-driver her hotel address as she took off her jacket and laid it on Chorong.

With the Taxi-driver helped, Taeyeon got Chorong on her back. The girl thanked the man then piggybacked Chorong up her room. One of the hotelier opened the door and went inside Taeyeon’s room to see whether she need any more help.

When she stepped in, the hotelier witnessed a smelly crime scene. Vomit were everywhere on the floor. She rushed into the restroom to see one girl helping another girl out as that girl tried to vomit out all the alcohol she’d consumed.

Taeyeon looked up and sighed in relief.

~30 minutes later~

After cleaning up the mess that Chorong had made, the hotelier left as Taeyeon thanked her a millionth time and tipped her.

Closing the door, Taeyeon sighed and walked back to the bed. She looked at Chorong and smiled like an idiot. “That was some experience...” she said and laughed silently tiredly. Seeing the stains of barf on Chorong’s shirt, well all over her, Taeyeon supported the girl up and took off her shirt and pant. Taeyeon halted when her hand was about to take off the girl’s tank top..

‘We’re both girls....there’s nothing wrong about this...aiya..’

Taeyeon put the bathrobe on Chorong and lay her on the bed. She pulled the blanket up to cover the girl and wiped away the sweats from Chorong’s neck and head.

An hour later, Taeyeon got washed and went out to checked on the time. “Damn...already...3...ha~” She dried her hair with a towel as she continued to look at the knocked out Chorong. ‘She is a handful...lol...I better take note and not get her drunk again...’ Taeyeon giggled and got a pillow from the bed, walked to the couch and silently lay on it. Before Taeyeon could even check her phone, her brain shut down and eyelids closed on itself as her whole body relaxed after a hard day...

***

“Where is Kim Taeyeon?” That was the first thing that Tiffany asked when Jessica came to pick her up from the airport early morning. Tiffany scanned around and saw no one but Jessica.

Jessica laughed. “Ya, you don’t say ‘Hi’ to me and just asked where Taeyeon is? AIya.....Tiffany...you make me so sad..”

“Yah, I want to know what happened....I’m sorry...:P’’ Tiffany noticed her mistake and apologized and gave Jessica a bear hug.

“You’ll hear the whole story when we see her.”

“Let’s go see her now. Is she at home?”

“No..She’s at xxxx hotel right now. She’s staying there for a few days before moving back to the house.” Jessica started the engine when Tiffany entered the passenger seat.

“Then let's go see her now. N.O.W, now. I have so many questions that I need that girl to answer. It’s 7:40 right now..it’ll take like 20 minutes to drive there...I’m pretty sure that she’s awake by then.”

Jessica sighed, not being able to disobey Tiffany’s demand. She and the girl drove to the hotel where Taeyeon is and talked about random stuff just like they always do.

----

April 15th

7:50-Hotel

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter