Taeyeon's world

Love by accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***

April 18th

After leaving a note, Taeyeon and Jessica exited their house and put their bags in the back of the car, ready to depart. Taeyeon opened the door for Jessica and the girl thanked her.

Taeyeon got in her car and backed it out the driveway. She looked at Jessica and smiled before she drove. 

“Where are we going, Taeyeon?”

“Um...we’re going to my world.” 

“Your world?”

Taeyeon nodded and grasped onto Jessica’s hand, “A place that is precious to me.”

Jessica looked at Taeyeon with a perplexed face, but she just smiled and waited while her heart filled with excitement and anticipation. 

--

After a three hour ride, the two girls reached their destination. Taeyeon parked her car under a tree’s shadow to cover the car from the sun. She looked over her shoulder and found Jessica sleeping soundlessly. She decided to let the girl rest and exited the car to get some fresh air. 

Taeyeon walked around the rural area and something about this place always sets peace in her heart. This was the place where she grew up in; the place where she love so dearly. The beautiful green landscape and the absence of the city's cars. “I’m back..” Taeyeon mumbled softly, grinning wider than ever. The girl continued to walk around and took pictures on her phone. 

“TAEYEON-UNNIE!!” 

Hearing someone calling her name, Taeyeon looked to her sides then turned around. When Taeyeon turned around , she saw 4 girls, racing toward her like it was a race. Taeyeon’s eyes widened and her face brightened up. “Guys!” 

All of them jumped and hugged the girl.

“You’re back!! Oh my gosh, we missed you so much!” one girl said and continued to hug Taeyeon. 

“Yongsun-ah...” Taeyeon said and looked at her other three friends’ faces. “You guys didn’t change one bit..Wheein, Byulie, Hwasa..”

“You’ve gotten so pretty Unnie,” Wheein commented and pulled Yongsun away. “Unnie, give her some space, haha.”

All of them laughed. 

“I can’t believe you didn’t tell us that you’re coming. Why had you only told Grandma... .?.” Byulie said. 

Taeyeon shrugged, “I wanted to surprise you g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter