Broken

Love by accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Update!!! Sorry sorry sorry sorry !!! I took long...that was really long..Im so sorry!! But thank you for keep reading and not giving up on this horrible author!! Thank you !!

Song of the day: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzF0WZtn2EQ

 

 

 

 

Feeling anxious and slightly annoyed, Jessica groaned as she shut off the TV and got up, going toward the kitchen to get something to drink. “Where is she??” Jessica frustratedly said.

Soyeon sighed as she glanced at the clock: 9:11 P.M. She turned back to Jessica and saw Jessica planting her cheeks on the dinner table. “Jessica, what are you doing? You should be going to sleep for tomorrow's schedule."

Jessica stubbornly sat there and glanced at the door. Her body bolt up when she saw the door slid opened. The excited and hopeful expression of hers slowly disappear when she saw someone else.

Tiffany came inside with Krystal and bags of clothing. She noticed the disappointed facial expression on Jessica's and asked what's wrong. As she listened to Jessica saying that Taeyeon hadn't pick up her phone calls and wasn't back, Tiffany got worried.

"She's mature unnie. Don't worry about it" Krystal said listening to Jessica's worries.

Before they said anything else, the door slid opened revealing the girl that they were worried about.

Taeyeon came inside the house and glanced at the girls in the kitchen.

Jessica got up her seat and walked toward Taeyeon. Her eyebrows were furrowed and she looked pretty pissed off. "Taeyeon, why didn't pick up your phone?? I called you like 20 times. You should've pick up a call and tell me where you are and what the hell you're doing.  Do you like having people worry about you?" Jessica bursted as she had her arms crossed.

Taeyeon looked down with an unchanging frowny expression. "I'm sorry. I was busy...I actually have something to tell you guys..." Taeyeon breathed in and released it. She looked at everyone first then announced what she want to say. " I'll be gone for a month or so....I hope you don't ask me why I'm leaving...I will just leave and come back later...I'll be leaving in a few days..I'm sorry for such a short notice.."Taeyeon said as she saw the perplexed and shocked expression on everybody’s face.

"What do you mean leave? For what?" Krystal asked anxiously.

"That I will not say. I'll tell you all about everything when I come back. I'm sorry," Taeyeon bowed at them apologetic.

Silence filled the room, and it was killing Taeyeon and everyone.

Without saying anything, Jessica turned around and headed to her room in silent.

Taeyeon frowned as she sighed. “I’ll go and pack up..Thank you for having me,” Taeyeon thanked and bowed.

“You’re saying it like you're leaving and not coming back,” Krystal said as she crossed her arms. “Your lips are close for now. Make sure you explain yourself when you come back alright?”

Taeyeon nodded as she sent a small smile at Soyeon and Tiffany.

Tiffany, like Jessica, just turned around and walked up to her room.

“Don’t worry about them,” Soyeon said. “They’re just a little bit shocked. Go talk to them and they’ll understand.”

Taeyeon nodded and walked up to Tiffany first to talk to her.

“Tiffany,” Taeyeon knocked on the door as she called the girl’s name. Before she could knock again, the door was opened.

Tiffany, having a pouting face on, came forward Taeyeon and hugged her tightly. She rested her chin on the girl’s shoulder and sighed. “I’m mad and also sad that you’re leaving but you said that you’ll come back soon so I’ll trust you and wait. I will, also, not ask you about why you’re leaving..even though I’m like dying inside from curiosity...” Tiffany pulled away but still having her hands on Taeyeon’s waist. “Taeyeon-ah...promise me when you come back, nothing will change about you,” Tiffany said, feeling a little worried.

Taeyeon gave her a weak smile and nodded.

Tiffany replied with a smile even though somewhere inside her was telling her that the old Taeyeon will soon disappear...

**

Standing outside Jessica’s room, Taeyeon exhaled and inhaled as she felt a drop of sweat sliding down her cheek. She gulped first then entered the room.

Taeyeon saw Jessica on the bed as she hugged tightly on a teddy bear to her chest. The girl looked deep in thought and rather moody.

Taeyeon took a few steps toward the bed and sat down in front of Jessica. She waited in silence for Jessica to do something or for her to be finish with her thoughts.

Jessica glimpsed at Taeyeon with gloominess and Taeyeon could sense it.

Taeyeon smiled and scooted in toward the girl. “Jessica..Listen to me okay?” Jessica didn’t respond so Taeyeon continued. “I just have to leave for about a month or less...I promise to come back..So please...wait for me,” Taeyeon said as she grabbed Jessica’s hand.

Placing her hand on top of Taeyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter