I want you

Love by accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

=Taeyeon Grandma’s house

Jessica opened her eyes and looked around to find Taeyeon around the room. She yawned and wrapped the blanket around her body like a spring roll and got up to walk to her luggage. Jessica unrolled herself from the blanket and was about to put on her undergarments until the door slid opened.

Not knowing that Jessica was changing, Taeyeon slid the door open as she dried her hair after a shower. dropped and quickly apologized for walking in on Jessica. Taeyeon hastily closed the door, feeling her cheeks getting warmer.

Jessica was left dumbfounded and ended up laughing seeing how Taeyeon was still shy with her even though they saw each other yesterday night.

Taeyeon waited outside the room, trying to cool herself down. She jumped when Jessica came out and looked at her with a beautiful smile.

“Taeyeon-ah, why are you still shy even when you saw everything last night?” Jessica asked quietly, teasing the girl.

Taeyeon started to stutter and blushed. “Um..I—“

Jessica giggled and gave Taeyeon a sweet kiss. “Good morning, my wife. I’ll go shower, you can join me if you like.” Jessica winked at Taeyeon as she walked to the bathroom.

Shocked, Taeyeon brought her hand up to her heart and pat it. ‘There there…there-there…’ She crazily giggled quietly into a towel like an idiot.

“Unnie…”

Taeyeon turned around and saw Hwasa staring at her weirdly. 0.0

“You okay?”

Bobbing her head up and down with a foolish smile on her face, Taeyeon greeted the girl and walked to her room.

***

Morning-Yuri’s house

Yuri groaned when she couldn’t feel her left arm. She slowly opened her eyes to have a clear vision of what was on her arm. Her eyelids shot right up when she saw a maroon hair-colored head right next to her chest. Yuri decided to stay calm and think about what happened yesterday.

“Can’t we....Can’t we go back to the times where we used to be friends? I miss those times...Please don’t leave me…” Yuri's eyes widened as she remembered clips of herself. She tilted her head to confirm that it was Tiffany next to her.

She gasped and bit her lower lip. She tried pulling her arm out from Tiffany’s neck but before Yuri could do that, Tiffany’s eyelids started to open. Yuri shot her head down on the bed and shut her eyes, trying to act like she was sleeping. She heard a groan from Tiffany then a few seconds later, a swear word. Yuri lifted her eyelids up enough for her to see Tiffany sighing and frowning while running her hand through her hair.

‘, what am I doing...’ Tiffany thought as she could not believe what’d happen yesterday. ‘Yuri was so....ugh..I couldn’t leave her by herself...’ Tiffany sat up on the bed and gazed at the sleeping girl with glistening eyes filled with emotion. “How could I leave her when she is in this state..?” Tiffany muttered, sighing one more time. Looking at the time, she stood up and grabbed her belongings before exiting Yuri’s room.

After hearing her door got shut, Yuri shot up from her bed and ruffled her hair. “Dammit..why the hell did I drink yesterday..? Aish!” She heavily sighed and got up to take a hot shower to cool herself down. She couldn’t think about anything but the fact that Tiffany was here with her yesterday.

.Can’t we go back to the times where we used to be friends? I miss those times...Please don’t leave me…”

“Oh my god...I must have been crazy..” Yuri said in frustration, feeling embarrassed and regretful. She stepped out from the shower and put on her bathrobe before going out to the kitchen room. She slightly gasped as her eyes widened seeing a familiar figure in the kitchen, looking slightly confused but still have everything in control.

 

“T-T-Tiffany, w-what are you doing..here?” Yuri asked in surprised, This was probably the first time she saw the girl in the kitchen.

Tiffany titled her head up, seeing Yuri in the bathrobe. She unconsciously scanned the girl’s body and averted her eyes to cutting her cilantro. “I was planning to make you something for your hangover. Like soup.”

Yuri frowned, feeling apologetic. “You don’t have to do that. I’d cause you trouble yesterday so-”

“It’s fine. I’ll leave after this.” Tiffany interrupted and continued her cooking.

Yuri sighed and came close toward the kitchen to see what Tiffany was doing. She was more scared that the girl might hurt herself while cutting with the knife because, again, she never saw the girl in the kitchen before. LIKE EVER.

Yuri looked and saw the even chopped cilantro and veggies. “You know what you’re doing right?” Yuri asked, nervously but smiled at the end to make it seem like she’s not nervous.

Tiffany looked up at Yuri and nodded. “I’ve been living by myself for a while now, of course, I know how to do this…” Tiffany countered. “You really don’t have anything in your fridge.”

“I usually eat outside, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter