Chapter 28

Love by accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I DOUBLE UPDATED SO DON'T GO AND READ THIS CHAPTER READERS!! ^^ ENJOY!!

*****

"What is she doing here?!" Krystal shouted not knowing that people might overheard them.

"Yah, keep it down will you? She tripped because of me..you think that I would left her there?"

"Shes your mother Taeyeon! The one who ditched you for how many years...how could you not feel any hate? Like seriously...why are you like this?" Krystal angrily shouted after eavesdropping on the conversation.

"Krystal....just...let me take care of it okay? I don't want to talk about it...she is my mom and if I left her there I'll be a heartless monster...." Taeyeon spoke in a low toned. "She did try to look for me.....don't be concern about it."

"Kim Taeyeon, you're..Aish... Just...take care of your business okay?" Krystal went inside the house first, unable to continue arguing, followed by Taeyeon.

"Im sorry...but is it feeling better?" Taeyeon asked her sitting on the sofa next to the woman.

"Yes..it's much better now..thank you.." Mrs.Kwon gratefully said...she didn't regret falling on the ice because she got to know more about her daughter...

Krystal came over and offered the woman a cup of water.

"Ah Thank you....and you are?"

"Ah, I'm her sister-in-law." Krystal sat on the edge.

Mrs.Kwon nodded.

"Btw, where is she Taeyeon? I thought that you went on a date with her."

"Ah..i...um..."

Before Taeyeon could answer the girl's question the door slid opened, revealing a figure who was taking off her shoes.

"Jessica," Taeyeon mumbled.

Jessica gazed up as he hid her surprised expression to see Yuri's mother. "Taeyeon, how could you leave me there? I was calling you too.' Jessica walked toward her as she took off her coat. "Oh, hello," she greeted the woman, taking off her sweater, scarf, and hats  "I haven't seen you for so long... How are you Mrs.Kwon?"

"Omo, Jessica? I haven't seen you since you were a little child!" Mrs.Kwon got up and hugged Jessica when the younger came in. " /You've grown so much. Isn't it stressful to be an idol and actress?" She asked, lips spread from east to ears.

Taeyeon scooted over for Jessica to seat next to the woman.

"Haha, deh. It has been less stressful after I married Taeyeon," Jessica said her lines as she grabbed Taeyeon's hand.

"You t-two?" She asked surprised.

Jessica nodded.

"Aigoo, I haven't been watching tv or went to check news on this phone...so...you're married to her...." Mrs.Kwon smiled warmly looking back and forth from Taeyeon to Jessica.

Jessica sweetly smiled while Taeyeon had a blank expression on. For the first time, she felt so wrong for lying about the marriage. Maybe because it was fake and the happy expression on Mrs. Kwon's face was really killing her since she is lying to her own mother right now.

"Uh, I should get going." Mrs.Kwon got up and looked at the time on her watch after talking to Jessica while Taeyeon was mute and Krystal in the back listening close. "Thank you for massaging my foot. It's much better," Mrs.Kwon thanked Taeyeon as she walked her out.

Taeyeon nodded seeing a car pulling near the house.

"Well, goodbye Taeyeon-ah. Thank you," Mrs. Kwon stared at the girl lovingly as she felt her lips quivered. Mrs. Kwon leaned in and wrapped her arms around the younger girl and gave her a little squeezed.

Taeyeon was taken back but she didn't pull away..Her mother's touch was too precious...and she misses it. "What are you doing?" She asked softly. "It's not like I'm not going to see you anymore.."

A smile grew on the woman's face and detached herself as she bit her lips while slowly patting Taeyeon's head then down to her shoulder.

"You should go. Your driver is waiting...take care..." Taeyeon said softly backing up to the gate.

Mrs. Kwon just kept smiling and nodded while opening the back seat. "I'll see you..." She went in and told her driver to drive.

Taeyeon watched the car faded in the dark until going inside her house.

She saw Jessica with Krystal on the couch, relaxingly watching their drama as she sighed quietly. She thought that she was finally getting some rest but after about 20 minutes later, the front door slid opened, revealing 2 girls with a man.

Taeyeon looked over and rushed to their sides. Seeing a short girl passing the drunk brunette over to her, Taeyeon had a firm grabbed on her waist so she wouldn't fall.

"Sunny...omo Tiffany!" Jessica gasped seeing the drunk girl. She saw a man's face but ignored since he didn't really matter.

"Sunny-shi what happen?" Taeyeon asked still supporting her. "Tiffany...," she glanced at the mumbling girl, "..how much did she drank?"

"Jsumm..stop..." She murmured waving her hands around and rubbing her nose. "1...2...3.. cheer! Hehehe."

"Aigoo, this girl.  We better bring her to her room and get her change..," Sunny suggested as she took off her jacket while paying the taxi man.

Taeyeon nodded, trying to dragged tiffany to her room but the girl resisted and hugged her instead. It was so tight that she could feel her melons against her chest. "T-T-Tiffany..." Taeyeon took glimpses at the others who was just watching.

"Taeyeon! Hahaha...ha..Kim Taeyeon...you bad person...ba..d..yahhh!!" Tiffany screamed as she slurred every words. "Wae...wae...WAE!" Tiffany slapped both her hands against Taeyeon cheeks and slightly crushed them.

Jumped and slightly surprised, Taeyeon tried to moved the girls hand until she heard her uttered some more words out.

"You bad...person....wae..." Tiffany eyes glistened as the light shined on it. She stared at Taeyeon, still feeling . Her eyes trailed everywhere until it landed on one spot. Tiffany smirked, hiccuped, and giggled w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter