Fighting to making out : 3 :3 :3

Love by accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

***

“Im back. Sorry for taking so long. I missed you.” Taeyeon pulled away as she stared at the other girl’s eyes, which were watery. Taeyeon released a warm smile as she slowly moved her right hand down from the top of Jessica’s hair to her shoulder.

Jessica sulked, not believing that Taeyeon was right in front of her. But at the same time, she felt relieved and glad that the girl was back. Jessica came in for another hug before Soyeon cleared , wanting to say that she and Krystal were behind them.

Jessica and Taeyeon grinned at the two, and Taeyeon walked toward Soyeon and gave the girl a hug. She did the same with Krystal.

When Taeyeon detached herself from Krystal, Krystal started to interrogate her. “Ya, Kim Taeyeon, what the hell are you doing being on the news? Why didn’t you tell us anything? You got a lot of explaining to do, gurl.”

Taeyeon giggled when Krystal used “gurl” in English. She sighed as she looked at the three girls in silence, waiting for the answers. Taeyeon told the three to sit down at the sofa as she start her explanation. “Well first--” Taeyeon sighed, feeling the nervousness racing toward her. She continued,“ First, I want to apologize for not telling you guys about anything. Krystal already knew about this but Mr. Kwon is my father. My mother is Kim Chaeyeon. We coincidentally met each other a few months ago at a groceries store, and that was how we got to know each other. That was how everything got started. I planned to keep my relation with Mr. Kwon a secret but there was this incident where he figured out that I was his daughter,” Taeyeon explained, recalling when Mr. Kwon bribed Taeyeon with money to prolong the marriage with Jessica.

Taeyeon cleared and resumed, “After like a week or so, he called me and asked me to become the C.E.O of the Kwon Enterprise and---” Taeyeon paused, frowning at her decision. She glanced at Jessica first then looked down, “--I agreed to it. Last month, I went to a house near the countryside and studied about business, how to act and talk like a business woman, and etc. That one month was painful but it was worth it, and yesterday was the day he introduced me to everyone...”

Taeyeon had a guilty look on as she bowed at the three. “I am sorry if I caused any of you troubles or worries.”

“Taeyeon-ah....” Krystal muttered, kind of wowed by the story and how everything seemed to be so unreal but is real. How she found her lost parents all those years is pretty amazing, Krystal thought.

‘Taeyeon have to be associate with Mr.Kwon....’ Jessica frowned as her fist tightened into a ball, feeling anxious. ‘Everything will be like Yuri all over again...’ The feeling of anxiousness slowly turned to angriness. She abruptly stood up from her seat. “Why,” she blurted. “Why are you doing this, Taeyeon?” Jessica waited for an answer, hoping it is something that fit her ear, as she stared into Taeyeon’s eyes. ‘Why didn’t you think about me when you decided to do this?’

Taeyeon bit on her lips as her eyes trailed away from Jessica’s. She didn’t want to tell Jessica that she want to beat Yuri and take Jessica proudly with her own hands, so she told the girl a tiny reason why she was doing the CEO thing. . “I...I just wanted to do..it. I-..I want to be someone who is known. Someone who people can talk about and be like “wow, that’s Jessica Jung’s wife”. I don’t want you to feel burdened by my low status---”

“I don't care!” Jessica shouted at Taeyeon and cut her off. “If I cared, I wouldn’t have made you do this! Go through all of this...How can you be so stupid and think like that?!”

Taeyeon jumped by the burst.

“Unnie...” Krystal said, as she saw how angry Jessica was. “Unnie, Taeyeon just want to--”

Jessica shook her head, “She doesn’t understand anything...All I am seeing is her being selfish and doing this for her own benefits. She say that it is for me but is it really? Do you think I need this, Taeyeon? Because of this event, more reporters will bother me. Please, leave your lies behind. I don’t want to hear them.”

Taeyeon’s expression soured while listening to Jessica ranting her anger out. She breathed out heavily, trying to keep her composure. ‘I don’t understand? I’m the one who is selfish? ArGHHHHHH!’ Taeyeon frustratedly thought. Not being able to hold it in, Taeyeon retorted, “Selfish? Me being selfish? I’m doing this all for you, but you think that I’m being selfish?” Taeyeon’s hurt expression was visible across her face.

Jessica took in a deep breath and said her last words. “To you, this may be the best choice but not me. I guess all that bulls you saying that you don’t need money were lies.... I guess everybody is no different, always wanting power and money..” Jessica ran her fingers through her hair and exhaled.

The air was thick and moody. Soyeon and Krystal were mute seeing Jessica’s mode getting unleashed.

“I’ll send you a copy of the divorce papers in a few days since April 19th is the last...” Jessica paused for a second, feeling heavy in her chest, "..day."

Hearing that line, Taeyeon’s head bolted up. Her lips and her fists quivered. “...What?”

Jessica kept her cold face on, still pissed. “Our marriage. FAKE marriage. I told you this before. After April 19, we are no longer a married couple.”

Taeyeon tightened her fists and scoffed. She wanted to stay calm but the mixed emotions and the stress kept building up. She wanted to say, ‘no, I don’t want to get a divorce’ but those words didn’t come out. Instead Taeyeon replied, “Okay.....just send it to my office.”

Krystal’s and Soyeon’s eyes opened widely in shocked. ‘Kim Taeyeon! You-!’

“I--” Paused. “It was all--” Taeyeon wanted to explain to Jessica that she is doing this to win the girl over and make her proud but all the s Jessica is giving her were too much. She had been under so much stress, but the thoughts of seeing Jessica made her day. Now, she had to come home, seeing Jessica angry and accusing her of doing somet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter