The Accident

Love by accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Whooo whooo whoo"

A girl whistled a happy tune on her way to work as she looked up the sky and thought, The weather is so nice today.'

She walked leisurely to the bus and waited for it to come. When the bus arrived and stopped, Taeyeon stepped in and went to sit next a guy since it was the only spot left. The girl waited and looked around the bus, which was plastered with a superstar's face. ‘Jessica Jung…wow..’ She thought, amazed.

Kim Taeyeon got off the bus and headed to her company. Taeyeon came into the building and went over to the elevator, waiting for it to open up. Hearing a ‘ding!’, Taeyeon stepped in and pressed level 7.

'Ding!'

"Hello everyone!" Taeyeon loudly greeted her co-workers but got ignored instead.

"Wow, really?"

"Wow, we have to be careful with this.."

"Omg it’s really is,"

"Umm..umuh.. aish." Taeyeon gave up on saying ‘Good Morning’ to her co-worker and walked to her desk. She peeked at what they were  looking at but due to her short height, all she saw was everyone’s backs.

"ahh, Taeyeon, hello."

Finally, someone noticed her.

"Sunye, what’s that?" Taeyeon asked, curious.

"Oh, it’s Jessica Jung’s dress for tonight drama award. The guys were like guarding it like a diamond, I’ll talk to you later," Sunye walked to her desk, waving goodbye.

Taeyeon nodded, getting ready to do her work. 'Woo, it’s Jessica Jung’s dress? Wow, the guys are really guarding it well...' Taeyeon pondered, trying to take a peaked, but got blocked by a big stomach.

"Kim Taeyeon!!" A loud voice called, eyes furrowed and a dark aura was surrounding him.

"Uh..uh.." Taeyeon jumped and started to stutter.

"Where is the folder that I sent you to do? Did you check the shipping time yet?"

"Ah, yes. Here," Taeyeon looked through her briefcase and handed the man a folder, "And yes I did check."

"Good, Now get back to work,” he said, easily calmed down while going back to his office.

"Ah, duh," Taeyeon stood up and slightly bowed to the man. Taeyeon sighed and sat down. She looked at the 3 files on her desk and checked them. Taeyeon spent all 4 hrs sitting on her chair doing the work.

12pm

"Ahhh~" she muttered, stretching her legs and hands. Suddenly a hand from behind covered her eyes.

"Guess who~" a feminine voice uttered behind Taeyeon's head.

"Yah, Hara, stop messing around," Taeyeon sai,  recognizing the voice anywhere even if she disguised it.

"Aww, unnie is no fun," Hara said and departed her hands away from Taeyeon’s eyes.

"What are you doing here?" Taeyeon asked.

“I’m here to give you this." Hara took out something out of her purse and handed to Taeyeon. "These are the tickets to the SYT Drama Award. Ask someone out well ya, and go with them."

"Ah..really? You're giving it to me?" Taeyeon asked, taking the two tickets, looking at them.

"Mhm..Now, pick out a good pretty boy or girl to go with. My sister needs to be in a relationship..I don’t want you to live alone.."

"Mm..Thank you," Taeyeon said and hugged Hara while showing off her bright smile.

The two went and ate lunch together at a nearby shop. After they’re done, Taeyeon bid Hara goodbye and went back to her company.

She went in and looked at the two tickets that she was holding onto. 'um...who should I invite?' She scanned around her work. 'How about..no. She has a gf already OH! Ah, no. He has a bf...' Taeyeon thought and finally a light bulb lighted up inside her head.

She walked downstairs and saw the brown hair girl.

'Hwaiting, Taeyeon! You can do it!'

Taeyeon slowly walked toward the girl, halted, closed her eyes, and shot her hand straight out while she said in nervousness, "Gyuri shi, please go to the drama award with me."

Without hearing any responds, Taeyeon opened her eyes and looked up, seeing no one. She sighed in full of disappointments. Good thing no one was here at this time of the hour.

"Taeyeon shi," A voice suddenly was heard behind.

Taeyeon turned around and looked.

"I heard someone called out my name.Was that you?"

Taeyeon lips curved up seeing the girl. "Gyuri shi, will you go with me to the drama award?" Taeyeon said straight to the point.

"Uh..Um..."Gyuri lifted her hand up and took one ticket out of Taeyeon’s hand.

“Ahh, so this means..”

"Um...sorry I can’t,” she declined,  “I have plans today actually..but would you give me this ticket?" Gyuri asked.

Taeyeon’s lips curved down. “uh…sure..” She slightly smiled and the girl thanked her while strolling away.

‘I guess I have to go alone then…’ Taeyeon thought sadly, walking to the elevator and went back to her office. She sat down on her desk, sighed, then went back to work like usual.

_____

“Jessica shi, please come this way,” A waiter led the girl to a private table.

She followed the waiter but ran into a familiar latter who she haven’t seen for such a long time.

“Tiffany!!!” Jessica called out, surprised.

The girl looked back, hearing someone calling out her name. “Jessi!?!” She stood up and ran to the girl hugging her tightly.

“AHHHHH! What are you doing here?” The two screamed the same time. “hahaha I came here to eat,” Tiffany replied.

“No duh.”

Tiffany chuckled, “I haven’t seen you for a while. How’s the big star doing?”

“Just fine. Why don’t you join lunch with me?” Jessica asked.

“No, it’s okay. I don’t want to bother whoever you’re with over there,” Tiffany teased.

“Yah, I’m having lunch with Soyeon. Come on, join us for lunch,” Jessica insisted.

“Um…” Tiffany pondered out loud.

“No more thinking, let’s go,” Jessica dragged Tiffany with her.

Jessica’s manager waved her hand up high so that the girl could see her.

Jessica spotted her and dragged Tiffany toward the table.

“Unnie!” Tiffany rushed over and gave Soyeon a big hug. “I haven’t seen you for awhile!!!”

“Yeah, how are you, Tiffany? You seem to be doing well,” Soyeon asked excitedly.

“Before talking, should we order first? I’m starving,” Jessica complained and the three girls giggled, looking through the menu.

Tiffany and Soyeon called the waiter over to order. After they ordered, the girls’ chit-chats until the food came and they all enjoyed the food.

Suddenly a something popped up Jessica’s head, “Tiff, are you busy today, if you’re not come to the drama award,” Jessica took out a ticket on her purse and slid it to Tiffany.

“Oooh, yay! I finally can go-” A phone suddenly went off. “Oh, that’s my phone, brb,” Tiffany excused herself. After she finished talking, she rushed back. “I’m so sorry Jessi, but I don’t think I can come to the drama award. My manager called me and said there was some urgent work…”

“Ohh,” Jessica pouted.

“I can't go, but I can celebrate, right? I promise I will celebrate your award if you do win one, okay?” Tiffany promised.

“Mhm..you promised.”

“uh, I have to go. I’ll call you and watch you today. Bye unnie,” Tiffany waved goodbyes and rushed out the restaurant.

“She’s still the same after a few years. Still busy and bubbly as ever,” Soyeon said watching the girl go.

“Yeah,” Jessica muttered, continued with her food.

They finished the food and paid. Jessica exited the restaurant first and opened the car. Soyeon later came and went in. She started the engine and drove off.

“Unnie..is she coming?” Jessica asked closing her eyes, resting her head on the headrest.

“Uhm, she said she is.”

“Okay,” Jessica smiled and took a nap until they arrived home.

Jess+Soyeon’s house

“Jessica! Come here and look at your dress,” Soyeon shouted out from the living room.

Jessica walked down and saw the beautiful white dress.

“She ordered this for you. It’s really beautiful,” Soyeon commented.

“Yeah, it really is beautiful..” Jessica smiled widely looking at the white dressed.

She went to her room and dialed a number.

‘Ring..ring..ring..’

“So, I guess you got my gift.”

"Yeah, you don't have to give me such an expensive gift, but since you did, I’m not giving it back."

"Well, there is a price to it. If you win the award, you can keep it. If not-"

"I’m going to win, so..you don’t have to worry about it," Jessica said determined in a sweet voice.

The person smiled and chuckled. "mhm, I’ll see you soon. I have something I need to do."

"Oh, okay, see you soon, bye" Jessica finished and hung up. A smile never came off her face for one second, talking with that person..

"Jessica,  we have to go," Soyeon knocked on the door to remind her that they had to get going.

"Uh, I’m coming unnie," Jessica took all her needed belongings and came out.

------

"Congratulation, Mr.Kwon of being the nominees for mayor..,"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter