No worries

Our love story

 

"Baekhyun, you really don't have to do this. Baekhyun!" She squealed as Baekhyun lifted her off the bed, carrying her bridal style. She giggled, just like a little girl who had just gotten some candy. 
 
"Miss Kamin, you are sick and your personal Prince Charming shall be your ." 
 
"Around the house? Byun baekhyun, I can walk." She burst out into laughter, hitting him playfully on the arm. 
 
"No..." Baekhyun pouted,"I must carry you. I insist." 
 
"Baekkkkkk," Kamin dragged the 'k' as she whined," please? Put me down. Your arms will ache. I can't bear for my boyfriend to be in any pain." She laughed.
 
Baekhyun smirked," I wanna carry you for ever and ever and ever." He pecked her on her lips, smiling. 
 
"Ya... Don't take advantage of me like that," she pouted cutely,"and besides, I am sick. I still have a bit of cough." 
 
"Awwww, you are so sweet. I promise, I will be healthy and I will always take care of you when you are sick. Even when we are old, I will stick by your side, like super glue, to take care of you and nurse you to the pink of health." Baekhyun smiled at Kamin who returned the smile. He placed her down gently on the sofa where she snuggled into his arms.
 
He her hair gently, signing contentedly. "Kamin ah..."
 
"Mmmm?" She replied, holding his hand. 
 
"I am scared." He stated simply.
 
"Baek, I told you. You will be a great father, a wonderful husband for me and a father to baek baek." 
 
"Baek baek?" He laughed.
 
"No, that's just a nickname. But I want him to have the first syllabus of your name. Byun baek sth." She stated, looking up at him.
 
"One day, we really have to start thinking of a name for our child." She looked down at her tummy. "The baby is... exactly 2 months old already and I want to celebrate his third month anniversary. 3 is a nice number. When he is born, there would be the three of us living under one roof. Blissful, isn't it?" Kamin murmured.
 
"I hope it will be, Kamin."
"Wae? You don't think it will be?" Kamin sat up, concern lining her brows. 
 
"No..." Baekhyun hurriedly said," I mean that everything will go well... Marriage life seems to have a lot of troubles and problems and it would not be smooth sailing. I... "
 
"Baekhyun. Why are you marrying me?" Kamin asked. 
 
"Because I love you." 
 
"Exactly. Why? Why are you so worried about the problems in the future? We can overcome it together." Kamin's face flushed as she stood up, arms akimbo, obviously annoyed. 
 
"Kamin, what if those problems are already present? I am scared, for us." 
 
"What? So what?" 
 
"It's Baekhee." He buried his face into his hands. "Remember the last time she came? She almost hurt you." 
 
Kamin's expression softened as she sat back down onto the couch, gazing intently at Baekhyun. 
 
"She... I don't know why but I think she is going to hurt you and I really can't let anyone hurt you." Baekhyun cupped her cheek,"or our baby." 
 
"Baekhyun, maybe you are just thinking too much. She seems nice." Kamin put her hand over his, reassuring him.
 
"Then what about the porridge?"
 
"You startled her, that's all." 
 
"I don't think she had any good intentions really." Baekhyun muttered.
 
Kamin drew him into a hug. "Baekhyun ah, I know you are worried. But don't be, okay? I am sure everything would be fine. Really."
 
"Kamin, you must take care of yourself and be wary of Baekhee. I really..." Baekhyun started,"she is a bit scary and even though she is my sister, I still have to say. Be careful." His face contorted with some pain as he stared into the distance. 
 
 
"Yes, my Prince Charming. Don't worry about it, I will be fine." Kamin reassured him,giving him one more hug. 
 
Baekhyun smiled slightly, his lips curved into a small smile. He jumped up the couch and bowed dramatically, "my princess? Shall we head to our royal bedroom?" 
 
Kamin laughed as she took his hand," Prince Charming isn't gonna carry me now?" 
 
"Aigoo. So you do want me to carry you. I know you liked it, anyways." Baekhyun grinned like a Cheshire Cat, before carrying Kamin again up the stairs.
 
Kamin lay her head on his broad chest as she smiled contentedly. "Baekhyun, I love you." 
 
Baekhyun bit his smile to suppress a smile,"I love you too, from the moon and back," before planting a kiss on her rosy cheeks.