Breakfast with you

Our love story

BAEKHYUN

The sun shone gently onto the streets of Seoul, bathing the sky in a rosy glow. The birds were still sleeping, apparent from the silence that fell over the city lights. The cloudless sky was still dotted with the faint sparkle of tiny stars, making the sky shimmer with simple elegance. 
 
I awoke to find Kamin still sleeping snugly against my chest. I slowly climbed out of bed, careful not to make any slight movements that would awake my sleeping beauty.Tiptoeing out of the room, I took one last glance at her before I finally closed the door. 
 
I drew open the curtains, allowing sunlight to stream into the living room. Walking towards the kitchen, I set the kettle bubbling. I sat down on the chair, deciding on today's breakfast. What does Kamin like... Waffles with syrup and hot chocolate to start the day? Proud of the wonderful breakfast plan, I smiled to myself. She would be so glad. 
 
Opening the cupboard, I peeked inside, waffles...waffles...honey syrup, any honey syrup? I grabbed the jar of honey syrup and the waffle mixture. As the clock ticked on, I set to work. Slowly, the waffles turned a golden brown, checkered with squares. The kettle whistled. 
 
 Ah. Hot chocolate...As the water swirled around the cup, dissolving the milky chocolate into a thick chocolate brown mixture, the aroma of hot chocolate filled the house. 
 
"Baekhyun ah," I felt a hand on my shoulder, a soft touch. I turned, smiling as I found Kamin smiling up at me. " Morning," I whispered, kissing her cheek," I made you breakfast." I lead her to the table, pulled out her chair before she sat down, her face propped up with her hands. "What did you make for me this morning, oppa?" she played her aegyo on me, fluttering her eyelashes. 
 
I chuckled,"careful, it's still hot, don't scald your tongue." I handed her the cup of hot chocolate. She blew gently, her cheeks puffed out before she took a cautious sip of the thick chocolate. " Good enough for my aegi?"  I asked, placing the plate of waffles on the table.
 
"Aigoo, oppa. Anything you make is good enough for me." she smiled as she her lips. 
 
" Your waffles."
 
She stared at the plate for a while. 
 
" Oh, syrup. Mianhae." I hurriedly grabbed the jar of syrup. 
 
She laughed, her laughter echoing around the house. "Thanks, Baekhyun. But you know, honey isn't as sweet as you right?" She blushed, then picked up for fork and started eating. 
 
"Kamin, I-..."
 
"Mmm," She mumbled, still embarrassed. 
 
I chuckled," you didn't put syrup. Let me help you." 
 
She shook her head furiously, grabbing the honey syrup, pouring a little too much onto her waffle,soaking it in honey sweet syrup. She buried her head low, "sorry." she mumbled. 
 
"There's nothing to be embarrassed about, Kamin. You are also sweeter than any honey. Even the sweetest honey can't compare with you. I love you." I pulled her into a tight bear hug. I could sense her silent smile as she hid her face.
 
"Okay. You should really eat. Come on, I shall feed you."
 
She nodded, opening as I fed her the waffles piece by piece.