Forget

Our love story

 

"Alright, I guess this is it, girl." Rachel clapped Kamin on the back as the both of them faced the incheon airport. 
 
"Here's your passport and your luggage and before I forget,"Rachel dug her hand into her luxury bag, taking out a wad of cash, stuffing it into Kamin's hand. 
 
"You will need this. Find yourself a nice apartment in Japan and indulge yourself in its delicacies. The ramen there is superb,plus the sushi too though I am not a big fan." Rachel made a face. 
 
Kamin looked at the thick wad of cash in her hands,"this is so much and you even helped me change it into japanese currency. " Touched, Kamin threw her arms around Rachel, hugging her. 
 
"Thank you, Rachel." 
 
"You are very welcome. Do you need anything else before you check in?" 
 
"What more can I even ask for? You got me clothes and money. That is good enough already." Kamin exclaimed.
 
"Alright,"Rachel laughed,"you'd better get in there or you are gonna miss your flight. Go on." 
 
Kamin stared at her friend sadly,"you are right, I should get going. Thank you so much for your help. I don't know what I would do without you." 
 
"You will cope fine without me but just don't forget me and remember to call me often! I didn't buy you a new phone for nothing, girl." Rachel nudged. 
 
Kamin nodded,"okay. Oh and just do me another favor okay? Don't tell Baekhyun where I am going, no matter what he does. "
 
Rachel pouted,"you are so mean to your hubby."
 
"Rachel..." 
 
"Fine, whatever. I will do you that last favor. Okay, now, go in. I will go to Japan to visit you sometime." Rachel waved, pushing Kamin towards the gate.  
 
Kamin nodded again and waved before entering the gates, ready to board her plane. She took a final glance of Seoul incheon airport as the gates closed before her. Pulling her luggage with one hand, she took her passport and boarding pass in the other. After a brief wait, she finally boarded the plane heading to Japan, Tokyo. 
 
"Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. This is your captain speaking. The plane will take off in approximately 7 minutes. This plane will be heading to Japan, Tokyo. It is a 1 hour 24 min flight and we would arrive at the New Tokyo International Airport at 11:24a.m.  Once again, this is your captain speaking. We hope you will have a pleasant flight with us." 
 
Kamin lay her head back onto the seat, fastening her seat belt. She gazed out of the window. Goodbye Seoul, goodbye. Goodbye, Baekhyun, goodbye. I hope you will forgive me for this. I can't face you anymore, or Eomma. Eomma will be so disappointed with me. Her dear grandchild is gone. She had been anticipating for his arrival to this world, to accompany her when she is bored, to entertain her when she is at home, to show her friends how happy a family she has. But now that things have turned out this way, wouldn't she be so filled with anguish? And you, Baekhyun. When we meet, when we talk, beneath the mask of smiles and joy, we all know what pain we are in. We all are aware of the loss we had and how that has affected our relationship. People say a baby is a product of love and without one, in our case, losing one, I feel as if a part of us has gone missing. I lied. We can't just make another baby, can we? I can't say anything except...not now. Not tomorrow, not later so this break-up should do us both good. 
 
Kamin nodded silently to herself. She sighed, I am going to forget about our baby, forget about Baekhyun and forget...this tragedy that has befallen on me.