Life

Our love story

 

KAMIN
 
I woke up, feeling pain searing the sides of my stomach. I rubbed them gently, trying to ease the pain. All of a sudden, just like how the pain came, it diminished and what replaced it was nausea rising and falling in my chest. I tried to control the urge to throw up by gulping down, but it wasn't helping. Hm… Maybe sitting up would help.
 
Lifting Baekhyun’s masculine arm up gently, I dropped it softly from my waist to the bed and sat up as silently as I could, unknowingly admiring his perfection under the dim glow emitted from the curtains. But sitting up was even worse. The nausea was making me feel increasingly uncomfortable, as I fought the urge to throw up.
 
Not being able to restrain anymore, I raced towards the bathroom and bent over the toilet bowl, trying to throw up. But this time the nausea decreased and it took away the urge. Gosh, what was happening to me…
 
“Jagiya, gwenchana?” I felt Baekhyun’s voice rolling smoothly towards me. Apparently he was aroused from all the noise I had made.
 
I didn't answer him, for I was deep in thought. Kim Kamin. Face it, this only happens when… I shook my head, as if that could stop the inevitable. Taking a deep breath, I sprinted towards my drawer and grabbed the pregnancy kit before rushing back into the toilet.
 
 
BAEKHYUN
 
Kamin had been in the bathroom for a long while. Should I knock on the door to check on her? I wondered. Better not, Baekhyun, give her the time she needs.
 
But she’s seriously taking a long time. What if she… died in there or something?
 
Just as I was about to knock on the bathroom door, the door slammed open. There she was, safe and sound, but something about her expression bothered me. Maybe it was the way her eyebrows were furrowed. Or the way her lips were pursed tightly and occasionally she bit them. Or the expression on the whole which made me believe that she was sickened to the pits for some reason.
 
“Baek…” she started. I waited patiently for her to continue, but she didn't.
 
Instead, she raised her arm and showed me what was in her hand. A pregnancy kit. With a cross sign on the meter.
 
Wrestling away my doubts, I tried to reassure myself that this was not happening. No, Byun, this is not… For goodness sake, this cannot happen!
 
I chuckled nervously. “What? Kamin, I can’t read a pregnancy kit for the world.” I knew what we had gotten into, but my mind fiercely produced a barricade that prevented me from surrendering to the truth.
 
“Baekhyun.” she croaked feebly. I braced myself for the dreaded words.
 
“I’m pregnant.”  
 
 
 
credits to daybyday for helping me with this chapter! Do go check out her stories too!^^