Believe

Our love story

 

Kamin spied on Baekhyun from a distance. They were at a cemetery now and she was wondering what on Earth he was doing in a place like this. She kept a distance from him, so as to not disturb him in whatever he was doing. After following for a while, she saw Baekhyun come upon one of the many tombstones in the cemetery.
 
"Appa, it's Baekhyun, your son. Long time no see."
 
Kamin widened her eyes in disbelief. She was curious to know what Baekhyun was doing, but kept her distance as to not disturb him.
 
"I know I last visited you a couple of years ago when Baekhee was having emotional problems, but I have a bigger problem now."
 
Kamin saw Baekhyun's right hand shaking, and wanted to rush over to him, to enclose him in an embrace and allay whatever fears that constricted his heart, like the many times he had calmed her down.
 
"I… I don't think I can be a proper father."
 
Baekhyun's right hand began to shake even more vigorously than before, and Kamin noticed with a heavy heart. But she was confused about what he meant, when he said that he couldn't be a proper father.
 
"I… I don't know how dads are supposed to act; I-I don't even remember you were like, Appa."
 
Baekhyun's hand began to shake even more, and before she knew it, Kamin had rushed over to him and grabbed his right hand in a vice-like grip to prevent it from trembling so hard. Baekhyun spun around and found his dear girlfriend, or wife-to-be behind him.
 
"Kamin ah! I didn't think you'd be here-" Baekhyun exclaimed, ostensibly surprised at her arrival.
 
"Listen to what you're saying Baek." Kamin said as she stared him straight in the eyes. "I know you, and from what I know you're the best person I've met in my life."
 
"But I can't Kamin, you know I can't-"
 
Kamin slapped him across the face, but she didn't leave behind any fingerprints, a sign of her love for him that she wouldn't allow herself to be so hard on him. 
 
"Listen to yourself Byun Baekhyun!" Kamin chided, and Baekhyun lowered his head like a child who was being reprimanded. "Remember the promise you made to me by the Han river?" 
 
Baekhyun looked up but he stood rooted to the ground for a whole two minutes before the memorise started flooding in, threatening to fill his head to the brim. The day, that date... The one by the Han River, when Kamin had cried in his arms because she had reminisced about her past relationship, and Baekhyun had enveloped her in an embrace and vowed to her, "I promise, no matter what happens, no matter who leaves you, I will never leave you." 
 
Baekhyun began to shake his right hand again, while tears fell from his eyes. Kamin hushed him down and pulled him into a gentle embrace.
 
"I'm so sorry Kamin." Baekhyun said as he wiped away the tears.
 
"Shh…" Kamin said. "I should be the one saying sorry for slapping you. Sorry about that."
 
She allowed him to wipe away the last remaining tears from his face. She then showed Baekhyun the promise ring he had bestowed her with on that date along with the resolution.
 
"You see this?" she asked. "This ring is going to stay on my hand forever Baek, and as long as it does, it'll mean that you're my other half, and I need you."
 
She pulled him into a romantic kiss, hence pleasure exploded in . She couldn't remember the last time she had kissed him passionately. After a while, they both pulled apart, blushing madly while trying to cover it up with little success. Kamin then placed Baekhyun's hand on her stomach.
 
"I know you Baek, and I also know you're going to be a great father."
 
Baekhyun pulled back a comforted smile, "Thanks yeobo. Now let's go back home."
 
He wrapped his arms around Kamin's waist.
 
"I love you Kamin." 
 
"I love you too, Baek."
 
Baekhyun and Kamin held each other blissfully as they left the cemetery side by side, both with a renewed sense of responsibility to one another. Baekhyun knew things would never be the same again.
 
Aniya...
 
It would be better.
 
 
 
Credits to daybyday for this^^