Baby don't cry

Our love story

"Kamin, oh Kamin. I was just playing with you. Why take it so seriously?  You really believe that I loved you? I thought you knew me well enough to know that I was just having fun. After that, we will just go home and forget about it." Kai chuckled as he wrapped his arm around one of the girls next to him.

 
"Well, I don't care about you anymore. I have already moved on. I have found my own true happiness, Kai. So just go away. Get out of my life; I have already gotten out of yours as you had told me two years ago. I have my own true love now and I am much happier with him that I was with you." I retorted.
 
"Oh," Kai smirked,"you mean Baekhyun? Just look at him over there." He pointed to the far left. I glanced there, not believing a word of Kai's. To my utmost horror, Baekhyun was having fun with a few girls, gyrating to the loud music. He looked happy, happier than how he had ever been with me. Baekhyun used a condescending finger to lift up one of the girl's chin as he laughed, his eyes smiling and dancing. I stood there staring, unable to believe my eyes. This can't be happening. It has only been a few weeks since we have started dating and he is already like this? Baekhyun finally turned to meet my gaze and his lips curved to form a smile. A smile not like the normal pure ones, but one that was filled with arrogance. He sauntered over with his hands in his pocket.
 
Kai smirked, "Byun. This girl says you are her true love." Baekhyun laughed, tilting his head back. He stared at me with cold hard eyes, his laughter cold and unfeeling," Kamin. You believed me? I can't believe you are so gullible as to believe everything I say. All those kisses were just for fun and those sweet words were just a coy. Kai told me earlier before that you were fun to play with. You are just like a fool, following my lead like a dog."  His words were full of malice, poison daggers that plunged deep into my heart, slowly tearing my heart into infinite pieces.
 
"No... Baekhyun. I trusted you. How could you fool me like that? No... Baekhyun." I cried, clinging on to the sleeves of Baekhyun's tuxedo. He shoved my hand off roughly as he left me kneeling on the floor. Without another glance, he left.
 
 
KAMIN
 
"No... Baek! Don't leave me alone, don't leave me alone." I awoke with hot tears trickling down my cheeks. I sat up in bed, my heart feeling numb and sore. I reached over to the side of my bed, grabbing my phone as I fumbled with the keypad, pressing the familiar numbers. Come on... Pick up... My heart raced as all I heard was silence.
 
"Hello?" The call went through and Baekhyun's sleepy voice came on. "Baekhyun..." I sobbed.
 
"Kamin, are you crying? Are you okay? Don't cry, don't cry." Baekhyun sounded sober, his tone urgent with concern. 
 
"I...I..." I broke into continuous sobs. 
 
"Kamin? Are you okay? What happened? Just stay right there. I will be right over." I could only nod in reply as he hung up. I buried my face in my hands, my tears still flowing like a small waterfall. It seemed so real. Baekhyun and I had been together for a year already and our relationship was a stable one. He couldn't have...
 
The doorbell rang. I stumbled out of bed, still in my pajamas and opened the door. I was greeted by a worried face. " Baek..." my voice croaked as I started sobbing again. He pulled me into his arms for a tight embrace. I don't know how long we stayed there and how much my tears flowed onto Baekhyun's shirt. The only thing I could gather was I cried enough to make a big deep stain on his blue shirt. 
 
When my sobs finally became softer, Baekhyun took my hand gently, leading me into the living room.
 
"Baekhyun... I..." I started after Baekhyun's encouragements." I dreamt that you left me and you didn't love me anymore. Your eyes were cold and unfeeling, saying things that broke my heart. You were just like him, treating me as a toy and having fun with me until you got bored." I looked up to look at Baekhyun," just like him." I wiped the tears away from my eyes and sighed. 
 
Baekhyun's eyes were filled with sadness. "Him?" 
 
"My ex-boyfriend. He was perfect until I found him cheating on me with another girl..."my voice trailed off. 
 
"I swear I am going to kill him." Baekhyun snarled, his eyes narrowed into slits. I took his hand," no! Please, please don't. I don't want him in my life anymore. I have already got a perfect guy in my life and I don't want to lose you, Baek." His expression softened.
 
"I don't want to lose you too. Without you, I can't find a reason to smile. Without you, I have no idea what I am going to do." Baekhyun whispered,"I have already given you my heart and soul. You are the only one in my heart. Baby, don't cry. Smile for me and smile because you look the prettiest when you do. It takes my breath away everytime." 
 
I nodded as he kissed my forehead. "Thanks,baek. I don't know what I would do without you." He smiled. I leaned back onto the couch, closing my eyes. 
 
"Tired?" 
 
"Yeah."
 
"Come on, let's go." He stretched out his hand which I gladly took, bringing me into my bedroom. I climbed into bed, the soft cool fabric touching my skin. He pulled up my blankets. Checking that everything was fine, he kissed me goodnight and shuffled towards the door. 
 
 
" Baek?" I called before he closed the door.
 
"Yes?" he replied.
 
"Could you keep me company tonight?" I asked softly, embarrassed at my request.
 
He gazed at me with a tender smile on his face," okay." He climbed into my bed and lay snugly beside me. I snuggled closer to him, resting my head on his chest. "I love you, Kamin." He fondled my hair tenderly. 
 
"I love you too"i murmured in reply before I drifted off to sleep.