Start of something new

Our love story

 

In a blink of an eye, Kamin and Baekhyun had spent two full years together already. They were always together, coming home after their daily routine outside and spending quality time with each other at night,ensconced in Kamin's bedroom. They had an intimate relationship with much emotions involved. Both of them truly believed that this was the relationship that would stay forever and always and that they would never be apart. The bond that holds them together is strong, tangible and would never be broken. They have placed their trust, secrets and love in each other, pledging to an eternal love.
 
As all the stars shone brightly in the sky, the two lovers looked up, gazing into the sky, each on their own rooftop balcony. 
 
Kamin rubbed her hands together as the cool wind blew, caressing her cheeks. She sat on the cool stone bench as she gazed aimlessly straight ahead. It has already been two years with Baekhyun... How time flies.She exclaimed to herself softly. She looked towards the opposite block where Baekhyun stayed. Peering into the darkness, it was to no avail though she caught a glimpse of a dark figure sitting on a chair, looking up into the darkness.
 
It must be Baekhyun. She thought to herself. Kamin wrapped her arms around her legs, her head lying on her knees. Oh, Baekhyun... She was thankful to have him accompanying her through the years, giving her support and warmth whenever she needed it. She was determined to make the new year a better one for the both of them. She immersed herself deep in thought as she recalled the memories.
 
Baekhyun grabbed a chair as he sat on it, resting his head on the back of the chair. He glanced over to Kamin's side, hoping to see her. Too dark, he frowned. He looked into the sky, taking in each and every star against the blue sky. Such pretty stars in the night sky but Kamin is the most beautiful one of all. He smiled a little at the thought of her smile. He always felt so happy around her. It was only when she was beside him that he felt most comfortable. He wanted to return her love with his own bountiful love, care, concern and happiness. He wanted to be next to her, protecting her, keeping her safe. The new year shall have a brand new start, one that is better and sweeter than our first. Valentine's day; that shall be the day. 
 
Getting up, he shuffled back into his house as his mind overflowed with ideas of how to celebrate Valentine's day together.