Love light

Our love story

 

The two were inseparable, having made a promise to be together forever under the tinkling stars and the moonlight. Tonight, the stars were twinkling once again, soft voices amidst the hush of the evening. The stars whispered to each other as they speculated about the happenings between the two lovers. The moon was silent, albeit it paying close attention to the active discussion around it. The moon had personally descried the two in love pledging to an eternal love that would last.
 
Would it even last?
 
Can their love withstand the unforeseen circumstances?
 
Will they even get past Valentine's day? 
 
The last star received much hushing as the moon glanced at it. Stars weren't supposed to talk so openly about the future. The discussion died down as the star hung their heads low, guilty.As they betrothed a soft, angelic glow down on the earth, the moon set its gaze upon a particular boy and girl before it slowly disappeared behind the clouds.
 
The girl awoke as the faint ray of sunlight shone through her pastel pink curtains, self consciously grasping the blanket sheets for cover. She ran her fingers through her tangled brown hair as she sighed, looking at the boy sound asleep next to her. Slowly, she tiptoed out of bed, wrapping a white towel around her slender torso, walking soundlessly into the bathroom.
 
She emerged shortly after that, now fully dressed in a thin white dress that had been flung carelessly into the bathroom. She sighed softly as she glanced at him, still sound asleep. She climbed into bed, the candles were long extinguished, engulfing them in total darkness except for the small stream of pure golden sunlight through her windows. She sat up, leaning on the wooden frame of the bed, looking at the hour hand which pointed to a cursive 6. She played with his hair, giggling to herself as he tossed and turned, mumbling occasionally. She gazed at him with sweet affection in her black orbs, lying down just beside him. She admired his clear complexion, his cheeks tenderly; she admired his jawline and moved her gaze to his chiseled lips, planting a small kiss on it. She smiled a little as his lips curved into a smile. She snuggled close to him, his arm immediately wrapping around her waist. 
 
She stayed there, basking in his body warmth. When he finally aroused, he kissed her fondly on the forehead.Good morning, he whispered. 
 
A very good morning to you too, she smiled as they climbed out of bed together and proceeded to the bathroom.