Watch out.

Our love story

 

BAEKHYUN
 
The doorbell rang. Kamin stirred in her sleep as she tossed on her bed again. I her hair gently before getting up from my comfortable spot at the side of the bed. Gathering the pile of tissues from her bedside table, I threw them into the already half-filled dustbin with white tissues stacking themselves on top of one another. 
 
I walked briskly to the door and peeked through the peephole. 
 
"Eh? Baekhee?" my stomach did a somersault as I opened the door. 
 
"Annyeong, oppa." Baekhee chirped, a wide smile creeping onto her face. 
 
"Wha-...What are you doing here?" I coughed uneasily," and how did you even find your way here?" 
 
"I drived, oppa. Eomma gave me the address to unnie's house. That's how I arrived here. Eomma wanted me to pass Kamin this." Baekhee gestured to the lunchbox she carried with one hand.
 
"Porridge," she grinned, her smile a little too wide for comfort.
 
"Ohhhh. Thanks. I will just get that and you can go back now." I hurriedly tried to take the lunchbox from her, the only problem was that she refused to loosen her grip on the handle. 
 
She frowned, her eyes giving me a disquieting gaze. 
 
"Why? Why do you want me gone so quickly?"
 
"Nothing. I just-" 
 
"Well then. Let me in!" Baekhee smiled suddenly, her previous look now replaced with a bright smile. Too bright.
 
Grudgingly, I forced a smile and unlocked the door. What is this, Baekhyun. Not trusting your sister? I mean.,, she wouldn't do anything to hurt Kamin, would she? 
 
Kicking off her high heels,  she bounced in, her eyes scanning the surroundings and they seem to take in every minute detail of the house. 
 
"Neh! Oppa, where is Kamin?" she asked as she explored the house.
 
"Baekhee ah, keep it down a little. She is sleeping." I murmured softly as I took her by the shoulder. 
 
She pouted. 
 
"Where is she?" was it just my hallucination or did her voice contain a trace of menace?
 
I gulped,"Baekhee...I can feed her. You don't have to do so much. Besides, she has a fever and stuff. I can take care of her. You are not very immune to viruses so I suggest you keep away..." I blabbered. 
 
"Ah ha. This room. Oppa, go get a cup of water and all the other necessities. I will do it. Trust me." Baekhee opened the door, completely not acknowledging my words and smiled as she spotted Kamin still sleeping soundly by her bedside.
 
__________
 
 
BAEKHEE
My lips curved to form a smile as I stepped into the room. My hands clutched into fists at the side as I sat down slowly on the bed, just beside Kamin who was sleeping soundly. Her long eyelashes touched her flushed cheeks. 
 
"Pretty..." I muttered,"ugly." What does Baekhyun see in her anyways? Perhaps inner beauty. I smirked to myself as I opened the lid of the lunchbox, white mists of steam rising from the piping hot porridge. 
 
I settled the porridge on the bedside table, catching sight of the nice framed photo of her and Baekhyun. 
 
"Oh my... What a happy couple you guys are... A pity that you wont have your child to join in the family photo, will you?" I took the photo frame up, glancing at the two smiling faces.
 
"I don't even see how you can be with my Baekhyun oppa." I put the photo frame back down, resisting the urge to throw it onto the floor. 
 
I flopped back down onto the bed, looking closely at Kamin. "actually...you are rather beautiful. I mean... Well." I shrugged,"and you are nice to me too. We could have been really nice friends." 
 
Too bad you want to be with Baekhyun.
 
 
"Unnie, wake up!" I struggled to keep my tone sweet and nice,shaking her gently. She stirred a little, her eyes fluttering open. 
 
 
"Ah...Baekhee ah? Why...why are you here?" Kamin sat up unsteadily, putting a hand to her head. 
 
To kill you, stupid. " Ah, Unnie. I just wanted to visit you and apologize for not turning up for the dinner the other time." I faked a smile.
 
"Ah... The dinner," Kamin spoke weakly,"it was a nice dinner. Your oppa really is a good guy."  she smiled contentedly. 
 
Oh yeah. A good guy who has absolutely no taste in girls. I shook the thought away. Act sweet, Baekhee. This gullible fool would believe you anyways. 
 
"yes, Unnie. Oh and Eomma wanted me to come give you this bowl of porridge she cooked herself." My fingernails dug into my palms as the image of the two of them flashed in my mind. I breathed deeply, taking the lunchbox up with the spoon in hand. Too bad there isn't a fork actually. Forks have many uses. 
 
Kamin laughed feebly,"no wonder I smelled something nice." 
 
I laughed back, contemplating how I should go about doing this. Spill it on her? Splash it? Scald her tongue?  
 
"Unnie, let me feed you then. You seem weak." I offered cheerfully. Weak and helpless. Simply wonderful.  
 
 
Kamin nodded as she inched closer. I held the bowl in my hands, getting ready to topple that hot mixture. A smile crept on my face. Closer, closer and just a bit more...
 
"Baekhee, no!" the door flung open. I jumped, dropping the scalding hot porridge. 
 
"Ouch!" I wailed as the hot porridge made contact with my arm. I jumped, flinching back.  Baekhyun rushed forward, not to me but to Kamin who got scalded as well.
 
"Kamin ah! Are you okay? Omo. It looks bad. Are you okay?" Baekhyun fussed over her, examining her arm which looked slightly red. 
 
"Oppa. I am hurt too, hello?" I whimpered as he shot daggers at me. "You deserve it. How could you be so careless so as to spill the porridge? Do you even know that Kamin is sick? And she has my baby! If anything happens to her, you are gonna get it from me." Baekhyun raised his voice.
 
"Oppa..." 
 
" Get out. Now." he cut me off, his eyes cold.
 
My body shook as I forced the tears back down. I grabbed my purse quickly and left.
 
You better watch out, Kim Kamin... Watch out.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hey guys. Sorry for updating for so long!>.< exams are coming up and all. Hope you guys would understand... Hope you like this chapter!:)